[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can cis women be LGBT? Cis women, especially white cis women,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Ellen-Page_2823362b.jpg (44KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Ellen-Page_2823362b.jpg
44KB, 620x387px
Can cis women be LGBT? Cis women, especially white cis women, seem far to insulated by a layer of female privilege to be considered LGBT. We should only allow men and trans people in the LGBT, cis women and non-binary women (women who pretend they are oppressed) should not be allowed.
>>
Without women the LGBT would just be the GBT.
>>
You mean lesbian? We're talking about lesbians here right?
>>
>>6701258
>>6701260

Trans women can be lesbians. You can't remove the L from LGBT but we should remove the cis women, they are not oppressed, they shouldn't be part of the movement.
>>
>>6701273
So... You're saying cis lesbians aren't oppressed?
>>
>>6701305
No, they have female privilege. They might be too blind to it to know they have it but it is what protects them from all the hate crimes that target gay men and trans people.
>>
File: ha ha ha ha ha ha.jpg (193KB, 1400x815px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha ha ha ha.jpg
193KB, 1400x815px
>>6701192
>>6701273
>>6701315
Pic related, stop playing the oppression Olympics. Sage.
>>
File: 1459355762884.jpg (217KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1459355762884.jpg
217KB, 1224x1445px
>>6701192
I'd like to know what train of thought led OP to sit down and type out this post. I can't understand. Is it satire on SJWs? Is it bait? Is OP legitimately retarded? And moreover, why? Am I just thinking too hard about this? So many questions and not enough Jack.
>>
>>6701499
There have been some articles recently saying essentially the same thing as OP but regarding gay men. Here: http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/22/lgbt-student-activist-group-says-gay-men

OP is obviously just trolling.
>>
>>6701192
I unironically agree that they don't face any actual problems, but it's still stupid to remove them.
>>
File: wat what.gif (2MB, 346x255px) Image search: [Google]
wat what.gif
2MB, 346x255px
>>6701273
>>6701192
umm... bro are you serious? I mean maybe passing cis lesbians aren't very oppressed but even in a shitload of western countries they don't have marriage or adoption rights.
Even then, we're not counting the butch and otherwise obvious lesbians who are probably actively discriminated/oppressed.
cis lesbians are at LEAST approximately as oppressed as cis gay men.

tl;dr YOUR ARGUMENT IS SHIT
>>
File: 1457935211703.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457935211703.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>6701192
>female privilege
ummm
>>
>>6701192
Jesus Christ, just 6 months ago, women were the most oppressed people on the planet. Now you're throwing them under the bus and telling them they're privileged?

Fucking SJWs ROFL

Keep going at this rate and the SJW menace will destroy itself by next year.
>>
>>6708127
>implying that "SJWs" are some monolithic mass and not just cherry-picked examples of hilariously misguided and often disparate try-hards in a non-cohesive social community grappling with whatever scraps of identity they can claw out of the underbelly of society
but you know sure let's keep up the strawmanning
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.