[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the ceremonial dance to the Berdache Sac and Fox Nation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dance to celebrate the tranny.jpg (94KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
dance to celebrate the tranny.jpg
94KB, 800x522px
This is the ceremonial dance to the Berdache Sac and Fox Nation which celebrates the transgender (two-spirit) person.

Is it just me or does it look they're actually laughing and ridiculing them?
>>
>>6698290
Maybe, but it's a non-western society and they do some weird shit
>>
>>6698290
It's possible. The idea that two spirited people were a revered or respected member of all of native societies is a myth. Plenty treated them as a bottom level social class.
>>
>>6698625
source
>>
>>6698290
no you got it all wrong
they laugh because they are happy for her/xim
>>
>>6698290
Huh. That painting looks a lot like some shit I saw while off my face on DMT. From the subjects to the colours to the distance from the scene. Pretty cool.
>>
>>6698685
there is nothing happy about being a tranny, just look at that tranny face there
>>
>>6698625
Source required when you make a claim like that. Either provide evidence or stfu.
>>
Here's a larger photo of the painting:
http://i.imgur.com/V9qDJqX.jpg

It was painted in the 1800's by George Catlin.
>>
A whole tribe of chasers apparently
>dem suggestive hand gestures
>>
>>6698859

Definitely looks like they're laughing at the tranny in a dress while she looks embarrassed and ashamed.
>>
There's also the chance that the (probably white) painter made them look like weird grinning dumb asses because all they could draw was caricature.

Seriously, unless you get a good sketch artist with an eye for realism, people of other races, especially those thought inferior, are going to be portrayed in weird ways.
>>
>>6700597
>George Catlin.

He's famous for his many native american portraits. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Catlin

He painted exactly what he saw. A bunch of guys dancing around a uncomfortable two-spirit snowflake.
>>
Reminder two spirited and transgender are not the same.
>>
polfags kill yourselves pls
>>
>>6698290
public ritual
>haaaaaaa look at this fag, thats so gay id never fuck him
in privacy of wigwam
>ohhh suck it you slutty little girl

masculine society never changes
>>
>>6698859
mfw 200 year old selfie stick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.