[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you consider losing your virginity? With straight people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1464873450802.jpg (96KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
1464873450802.jpg
96KB, 680x962px
What do you consider losing your virginity? With straight people they usually see it as p-v sex but what about lgbt people?

I'm ace so I probably have different view on the topic from gay people, but I think any sexual contact does. I know a lot of gay guys think anal is the main way of having sex but I don't see it that way. You don't need to have anal if you're gay.
>>
I'm bi femboy and I consider that I lost my virginity when I got a weewee in my poophole (before puting mine somewhere), but I that just means that I lost my anal virginity but not my penis virginity.

Either way, I had sex regardless so I don't call myself a virgin.
>>
I think it's an interesting question. I'm mtf and I had given someone a handjob using a tenga egg after he offered me to stay over for the night, I drank alcohol the night before and he played with my nipples before I went to sleep and when I woke up he joked about the tenga egg he had in his drawer and I felt like I wanted to show my gratitude for letting me stay over.

When I thought about it later, I thought "wait, did I just lose my virginity?" but I had no idea and since I had no further interest in the guy I wanted to think I did not and I even made a thread about it on 4chan and opinions were varied there as well. But of course it should be weird for it to matter whether or not I'm interested in the guy. It made me realise that maybe there are different levels of virginity.

A few months later I got in a relationship with another person and received anal sex, and since then I haven't considered myself a virgin at all. Before that I considered myself a half-virgin I guess.
>>
>>6697229

Most people consider sexual intercourse, heterosexual. Though these last 20 years, popping the "anal" cherry seems to count for the same.

Personally, if you stick your dick inside someone that's not oral, I think that counts as losing your virginity.

Now for straight people, for example, in highschool I fucked girls in the ass and the mouth, they considered themselves virgins and I considered myself a virgin, but I wondered...if I've only fucked ass and mouth, am I really straight? Or gay?
>>
There are times when you're feeling like you're working through bases, and there are times where you're feeling like you're doing the whole damn thing. Guess it's hard to nail down.
I feel like having someone go down on you must be a part of it for lesbians, but at the same time, I can imagine feeling like I lost my virginity without it, too. (Though I went from only having one kiss my entire life, to everything save a strapon my first time).

Better question is why does it matter and who does it matter to?
It's a value thing, with most people. They want to take an entire sexual life, with meaningful and pleasure able connections with real people, and denigrate them by considering them virgins in their mind.
>>
>>6697809

Oral counts as losing your virginity
>>
>>6697859
I don't know about that, though. Certainly not when it comes to heterosexuality, and how many of you male homosexuals have penatrive sex ? Enough to consider oral not the last frontier?
>>
Does that mean I'm a half-virgin if I got fucked up the ass but never penetrated someone with my penis?
>>
I count the following list of activities as virginity loss:
>PIV
>Anal
>Oral
>Frot/Rubbing vaginas
>Fingering
>Penetration by another person with a sex toy (penetrating yourself doesn't count)
>Docking
>Intercrural, if anyone is sad enough to do that
>Masturbating each other
I was surprised to hear that the majority only consider the first two (or possibly three).
>>
>>6697929
It's the highest level of intimacy. If a guy gets a blowjob from a girl, he's a virgin until he fucks her, because there's more trust, intimacy, and risk involved in fucking.
Obviously Catholic girls who suck mad dick but never get fucked are not the same as a ten year old who's never even felt tingly, let alone kissed anyone, but they're both virgins.

I don't mean to overvalue penetration, but, man.
>>
Gay male. I considered my virginity since first blowjob.
>>
>>6697929

I thinl non penatrive means loss of virginity too, but what does that mean for kids and teens who play doctor or otherwise experiment? Is that sex or what? I'd say it's sex only if you consider it sex, but any sexual contact you consider sex means you're not a virgin
>>
>>6697950
I see all of those things as equally intimate, so I count them all.
Also, you could argue that hardcore, bareback, blood-exchange BDSM would be the highest level of intimacy. I guess it depends on the person in the end, but I would have thought that there would be more people that count any form of sexual intimacy past kisses and cuddles as virginity.
>>
>>6697979
>blood exchange
Is this a thing? Sounds cool.
>>
>>6697979
I just think it's a lot more black and white except for lesbians. I dunno.
If it can be talked about as getting a one off 'job' I don't think it can count as losing your virginity. Like I said, it's obviously not meaningless, it's just not the last block.
The only way I see oral as losing virginity is in regard to lesbians.
>>
>>6697229
>What do you consider losing your virginity?
Sticking your penis into a vagina, or having one or multiple penises inserted into your vagina.

Anything else literally does not count
>>
>>6698002
Ok, grandpa
>>
>>6697977
>but what does that mean for kids and teens who play doctor or otherwise experiment?
For kids, it definitely doesn't count. As for teens, if you're aware of what sex is though, and aware that what you're doing is sexual, I'd say it's virginity. Saying it counts when you think it counts can be easily exploited.
>Virgin partner 1: "So... this is my first time AND your first time. I'm nervous."
>'Virgin' partner 2: "Yeah... I've never had sex before..." (Aside from the ten times I took bareback anonymous loads... but it was through a gloryhole and I never saw their faces, so it doesn't count imo).
That's just lying.

I also forgot to mention, I do not count being raped or molested in any way or form as virginity - consensual only.
>>
>>6698002
Does boypussy count?
>>
>>6698028
No.
>>
>>6698002
Right on. I actually don't think you've lost your virginity until you need a second speculum to fit more cocks in there
>>
>>6697991
>Like I said, it's obviously not meaningless, it's just not the last block.
Isn't the line essentially arbitrary?

Is virginity even a meaningful concept?
>>
>>6697229
i like to take guys anal virginity, really easy them into it so they love it
young guys are always like "rape me lol" but i know they aint ready for that, gotta rape them slowly
>>
>>6698019
Two straight kids finger/handjob each other; they're not virgins after that point? No. They're virgins. Straight virgiity is PinV.
>>
>>6698051
Fort he time being, yeah. People attach a lot of meaning to it.
>>
>>6698059
That's true... but isn't that meaning essentially emotional? Something about emotional readiness. I don't know.

I have "felt" like a virgin again with every partner I've had (3).
>>
>>6698069
I certainly don't feel that way.
>>
>>6698051
>Is virginity even a meaningful concept?
To some, yes. To others, not as much.
I personally think it's very meaningful, and I'd only ever give it to someone with whom I'd plan on spending the rest of my life (said person would probably also have to see it in this way).
Some people don't even give a second thought to it, though, and give it to whoever on Craigslist/Grindr as soon as they hit the age of consent.

Just so long as you don't force others to treat it the way you treat it, none of this should matter to anybody but yourself and the person you're with.
>>
>>6698080
I just fucked the first person it worked out with. I don't even like them.
It was amazing. I was so proud of myself. Fuck her, but positive experience.
She was hot.
>>
>>6698078
Then for reference, how do you feel about sex and virginity? Or what part of my post in particular doesn't resonate with you?
>>
>>6698132
About the feeling like a virgin with every new person. I'm far more confident and trusting now than I ever was as a virgin. I'm no sexually mastermind, but I feel confident about any curveballs that might come my way. Never scared.
>>
>>6698143
I see. As for me I'm an anxious person, and still kinda uncomfortable in my skin. But my boyfriend makes me feel confident and safe.
>>
>>6698056

I don't think all straight women need to like vaginal sex. I know there are some that don't. Are they permanently virgins no matter what they do then?
>>
>>6699016
If they don't have vaginal sex, yes, as a heterosexual.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.