[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays need to act more like homosexual men and not flaming faggots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1470618237244.jpg (325KB, 1173x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1470618237244.jpg
325KB, 1173x1013px
Gays need to act more like homosexual men and not flaming faggots. its time gay men to dump the whole lgbtq community
>>
File: 1465756829980.jpg (34KB, 468x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465756829980.jpg
34KB, 468x320px
I don't live my life to appeal to heterosexuals and homosexual apologists, senpai.
>>
The men on the right get laid a lot more so they'll be around for a while.

Just wait a bit. All fads and trends eventually evaporate with time, and twenty years down the line the people who engaged in them will probably just feel embarrassed for themselves.
>>
>>6694989
*tips helmet
>>
>>6694989
yep the lgbt movement is outdated and gays need to move on.
>>
I have nothing against homosexuals, but I am against people that act like stereotypes, like those two fags.
>>
pretty much
>>
>>6694989
>>6694989
I'd this the new " I hate niggers but not blacks lol" thing
>>
I wanna be treated like any other person and as long as the Lgbt+++++ community exists, making gays look like clowns, that will never happen!
>>
Dicks out for Harambe!
>>
>>6695006
How is life as a stereotype?
>>
File: 1456812364102.jpg (637KB, 1293x802px) Image search: [Google]
1456812364102.jpg
637KB, 1293x802px
There was definitely a time in history when flamboyant expression of sexuality in public was a social good, and in fact, extremely brave.

It isn't necessary in most developed western countries anymore though. In fact, it's harmful to us because it promotes a negative perception of us as obnoxious and selfish.
>>
>>6694989
>hiding your sexuality to appease terrorists
>"manly"
fuck you I suck cocks get over it
>>6695081
They would hate you anyway. These losers will always have an excuse no matter how illogical or flimsy it may be.
>>
>hurr durr i live inthe ozarks
muh patriarchy
>>
>>6695081
I don't know, I don't live my life as a stereotype, I just live my life.
If others think it stereotypical, that's their problem.

There will be stereotypes regardless of whether or not I actually do them, so I'm gonna do what I like, and if it happens to be a stereotype, fine.
>>
Fun fact: the men on the right could be straight guys doing gay4pay modeling
>>
>>6694989

>straight
>doesn't revolve his life around his sexuality
>sole goal in life is finding a woman fucking her and having kids

ok
>>
Flamers simply like getting attention which is why they're everywhere.
>>
File: 4623634574.jpg (26KB, 420x365px) Image search: [Google]
4623634574.jpg
26KB, 420x365px
I agree. I would love to meet a kind, reserved and intelligent guy who has a personality beyond dildos from Spencer gifts.

Alas, it's hard to spot the good ones most of the time.
>>
>>6695239

I've meet really cool drag queens.

Certainly more intelligent and expressive than gay dudebros who avoid trying to be one stereotype they become another one.
>>
>>6695040
You're a big self-hating gay stereotype yourself you homo, going around belittling people just because they wanna act camp. Meanwhile those two homos on the right aren't hurting anyone.
>>
>>6695311
>aren't hurting anyone.
except the whole gay community
>>
>>6695326

How so? People who hate gay people aren't suddenly going to change their mind if you just be straight around them
>>
>>6695326
Not really.
>>
>>6695326
If someone is stupid enough to hate gay people just because of a few flamers then fuck them. Is that the kind of idiot you want to bow down to and beg for acceptance from? Where's your dignity?
>>
"Oh please mister straight man, I'm not like those other queers. I'll act however you tell me to act if you just please just don't take my rights away or murder me. You're so gracious."

Have some self-respect .
>>
>>6694989
Which would you rather fuck? Be honest.

Heterosexuals flaunt their sexuality in their own ways too. The reason we're a bit more open about it is because there's fewer of us.

Those guys on the right are cute as fuck. I'd love to see you call them faggots to their face - either one could probably rek you.
>>
>>6694989
Fuck you, I live my life straight acting and no degenerate. I don't go to bars, and refuse to practice sex with multiple partners.

Dating is the hardest thing for me. I need faggots so I know who is in to me. Because if all gays were like myself we would end up like baby boomers who had families who also fuck each other at the park.
>>
File: tumblr_mz22qfbAO21qcqqpjo1_250.gif (2MB, 245x183px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz22qfbAO21qcqqpjo1_250.gif
2MB, 245x183px
>>6695397
As long as you admit your sham of a life is all an act. Most masc4masc queens rationalize that they're actually like that
>>
>>6695426
I am not masc4masc projecting is a sign of the weak minded.
>>
>>6695469
So is needing to establishing a sense of individuality by generalizing an entire group of people
>>
>>6695481
I am essentially playing by the rules given, if you can't comprehend that...

You're cute.
>>
>>6695397
Plenty of lonely femboys out there.
>>
>>6695531
I would deffo date one, but the ones around me are kinda crazy.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.