[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like dicks, but I don't like men. Am I still a faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: m00t.jpg (110KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
m00t.jpg
110KB, 640x853px
I like dicks, but I don't like men. Am I still a faggot?

Also, I like the idea of crossdressing, but I'm no qt trap. I would quite ridiculous in girl's clothes. Do gay guys like crossdressing faggots?
>>
>>6694124
First of all: yes, you're a massive fag.
And yeah some people like crossdressing
>>
Why don't you like men?

There are many different types of personalities they exhibit.
>>
>>6695289
I don't like how they look, well, manly. Masculine features don't turn me on.
>>
>>6696017
Find a qt think that likes to top?
>>
You have the world's most common emasculation fetish, as I do. Men in your fantasies symbolize some of the most degrading situations that a man who is attracted to women can be in, being fucked in the ass by another man, taking the submissive role in sex, etc. This fetish seems to play off of the trauma that a young boy faces to "be a man". Most men who possess this fetish seem to be shy, geeky and introverted, most likely stemming from the exact situation that created this fetish in the first place. Sexual arousal and anxiety are VERY similar in the feelings they create within us. Sex reminds us that we're alive and well, so whatever situation triggered your emotions as a boy that told you "I'm not tough enough" or "What if the other kids think of me in this way?", likely triggered so much anxiety inside of you that your body turned that pain which you felt into pleasure. A natural defense mechanism, like a sneeze.
>>
Yes
/thread
>>
>>6696169
like those exist
>>
ay gee pee
gee
pee
>>
you're a chaser
Just go out there and find them poketraps

Srsly tho, that's the thing about gender. Once male and female are no longer neatly separated categories, the distinction between gay and hetero gets equally muddled.

IE, who cares about labels, just like what you like.
If need one though, i'd say 'bisexual' would probably be appropriate
>>
>>6697137
Doesn't the whole of /LGBT/ hate chasers? Why encourage it?
>>
>>6700715
no, not the whole of /lgbt/.
for example, if you're non-op or non binary -i.e. you like that transness is part of your identity, in some ways- then you shouldn't have a problem with other people liking you because you're trans, among other reasons.

Usually chasers get a bad rap because most trans people are binary and don't like the idea of someone liking them for what they used and didn't want to be. Again though, that's not everybody.

Also, there's chasers and chasers. Some just want to have sex with trans people, others want an actual romantic relationship with them- and the first type tends to obfuscate the other.

I'm an mtf btw
>>
>>6697050
fuck off, tranny
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.