[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start going to 4chan regularly >starting to involuntarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 175f52af05a7.jpg (27KB, 712x394px) Image search: [Google]
175f52af05a7.jpg
27KB, 712x394px
>start going to 4chan regularly
>starting to involuntarily get off to trap threads
>start fapping to gay stuff and futas and everything
>unconsciously start thinking about what the fuck I'm doing with my life
>think about whatever heroic ancestors I may have from centuries ago and what they'd think about me
>feel like a degenerate
>promise myself to fap to "normal" stuff again
>can't keep promise
>internal conflict about wanting to be a qt grill and a badass guy
>feel like shit

why can't I decide what turns me on? what the fuck am I supposed to do from now on?
>>
>involuntarily
yeah literally no

but ya you can be like xena
just dont overdo it

also all our ancestors were cucks for slaving under feudalism for like 2000 years
so whatever
>>
Next you will transition and then be trying to convince yourself that you're a woman and not a fetishist.
>>
File: 651981.png (34KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
651981.png
34KB, 298x279px
>>6693007
>you can't involuntarily be sexually attracted to something
then how do I control this shit? it's like my dick is purposely trying to make me confused
>you can be like xena
>>6693026
I won't ever be able to transition into anything passable because of my foghorn voice so I don't even consider it a possibility, but I still feel that annoying conflict thing and I don't know what I'd want to be if I had the opportunity to fully change my body
>>
>>6693042
Do you think the rest like you pass?

Take a look at /mtfg/ most of them are guys just like you trying to be their dream tranny and settling for homosexual sex between each other.

It's quite common really. You might be honest and reasonable today, but some months down the road it will be different. You will be on hrt and arguing that you're a real woman transgender unlike the fetishists. You might even make posts about cock cravings and then secretly fap at the thought of sucking tranny cock while being a tranny.

You would be surprised how well this describes many of the so called trannies on the trans threads.
>>
>>6693103
Literally me, can confirm, no regrets tho
>>
>>6693103
the problem is that I'd probably irreversibly fuck my own shit up and still be unpassable without even being sure if that's what I wanted, and I'd feel like absolute shit. Also, what is this whole fetishist thing?
>>
>Not being a flamboyant raging faggot while fighting ISIS

This would be the ultimate insult to them.
>>
>>6692994
>>6693167
This, you can be both badass and cute. It just takes moderation.
>>
File: finalfantasybrotherhood.jpg (52KB, 620x390px) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasybrotherhood.jpg
52KB, 620x390px
>>6693362
so... an anime character?
>>
>>6693402
And now your head's in the gutter again.
>>
>>6692994
Did you ever have the idea that your ancestors might have been gay as fuck?
>>
>>6693466
>tfw no qt berry picker bf
>>
>>6693466
maybe, but I don't think they ever fapped to horsecock futa and this kind of shit
>>
>>6693152
You fap to trannies, then you want to be the trannies, then you want to fuck the trannies as trannies. It's an extreme trans fetish that people have on this board.

Don't worry most of them are happy doing it without passing at all, they just say they're boymode but a girl on the inside.
>>
>>6693103
Leave is transbians alone. :l I'm triggered
>>
>>6693695
But that's just your lifestyle. Don't be triggered another one of you guys is being helped to realize he can transition into a transbian. It gives you more to fuck.
>>
>>6693042
>foghorn voice
Voice surgery is safe and relatively inexpensive (~$10k). Between that and voice training, you'll be fine.

Try hormones before you become a hon! (maybe deposit sperm first)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.