[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one that fucking hates these posts? Makes me feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-08-07-00-02-30-1.png (105KB, 1080x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-07-00-02-30-1.png
105KB, 1080x1044px
Am i the only one that fucking hates these posts? Makes me feel even grosser for being trans
>>
>>6689210
all FTMs are cis women
>>
>>6689227
Do cis women want to be bald and have a beard? Do cis women want to chop off their disgusting chestlumps?

Do cis women want to do this shit even when separated from societal pressures or stereotypes?
>>
File: bait.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>6689227
>>
>>6689210
>giving a shit about being "cool"
>giving a shit about what you wear that day
>giving a shit about ur hair

top kek look at these grils trying to act like dudes its adorable
>>
>>6689265
>mfw autistic ftm
>mfw tried to cut off breasts multiple times but was stopped
>mfw only "ftms" I have met are transtrender tumblrinas with bowties and makeup to compensate for having no actual dysphoria
>mfw started passing better when gave less of a shit
>>
>>6689284
good job bro you found the secret to manliness

absolute fucking indifference
>>
>>6689284
>bowties and makeup

Kek ive seen these clowns irl
>>
>>6689314
The ones that wear full faces of makeup, dresses/other fem clothes and have totally fem hair yet still wanna be called a dude are the worst.
>>
>>6689336
Theyre both retarded

But yeah i almost met up with one of those on tinder until she wanted me to adjust pronouns-literally indistinguishable from any cis girl in cis clothes and makeup yet she wanted me to refer to her with bizarre agender pronouns (i dont remember specifically which, they were stupid and unremarkable)

Not even once
>>
I feel like these kinds of posts are so emasculating, babying, and condescending desu
>>
Yeah those posts make me feel gross and creeped out
they're written as if theyre for 5 year olds
>>
>>6689265
that's what a lot of dudes care about. this "dudes don't give a fuck" is a meme guys love to say when it's about others problems.
>>
>>6689265
>scroll down or up
>see /fa/ board
yeah, guys don't care about fashion or looking nice at all, I'm sure there are no guys on that board ever
>>
Who's a very special, masculine boy? YOU aaare! Yes you aaaare!
>>
>>6689210
>ur hair is great today!!
these are defintely FTMs...
>>
>>6690411
yeah, i think they are written for like 15 year olds to encourage them not to commit suicide. Tumblr is full of that kind of shit and you know it/ It's not all bad but this is pretty cringe
>>
That shit reminds me of "R U Ok" Day.
Basically, it's a shitty campaign designed to raise awareness of mental health issues and create a supportive network for those may be struggling with depression, anxiety or similar disorders.
By getting people to ask each other "are you okay" on the designated day.
Every time this comes around (I'm not sure if it's just in Australia or if it's other countrys as well) then people ask the occasional person (who they already suspect as having depression) if they're okay.
The next day, they go back to not giving a shit about the people they asked and feel good because they performed a Good Deed (tm).
They don't actually care about the person or trying to reach out, they're just putting on an act so they can feel like they have performed a Good Deed (tm), even if it's in the most patronising and insincere way possible.
That's what that shit looks like to me. Patronising people so other people can look at them and say "Look at them. They performed a Good Deed (tm), aren't they a wonderful person."
>>
>>6689227
>>6689210
How's that any worse than the typical Femboy?

They say they're still gay guys but they've taken stuff to grow tits... tits!
>>
>>6697299
Fuck I read that in Jerry Seinfeld's voice
>>
>>6689302

Cis scum here, can confirm.
>>
>>6689241
not even cis men WANT to go bald, it just happens to some and it sucks
there's a whole fucking business behind haircare for balding men and pharmacological shit, this "men aren't vain" meme is the worst meme, i've met some whose vanity surpassed that of cis women
>>
>>6697195
>>6689210
>Tumblr being cringy

Better that than self-hate
>>
Yeah I hate those posts, it feels so condescending.
>>
>>6697923
Some of the people here will do anything to prove that they're actually the gender which they so desire to be. You're correct, no man wants to go bald. There are entire forums on the internel, filled with self-loathing, balding men(try hairlosstalk). It's the 21st century, there are vain men everywhere. Honestly, the posts I read here about what it means to be a man are sickening, coming from a tranny.
>>
>>6689284
i pass the best when i havent showered in days
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.