[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please stop trying to make "breeder" an insult. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: 423455423.jpg (11KB, 287x267px) Image search: [Google]
423455423.jpg
11KB, 287x267px
Please stop trying to make "breeder" an insult. It is really ineffectual and sad. Being able to create life with the person you love is a good thing. You don't have to be anti-homo to accept that there are some things that are just better about straight relationships.
>>
>>6686465
>Being able to create life with the person you love is a good thing.

[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>6686465
Breeders have it so easy. I have to be in a relationship of 4 years with someone to even be allowed to consider an adoption. Breeders go out and get pregnant from the first asshat and then give the kid away.
>>
btw overpopulation is a myth
starving kids in Africa is an economic problem
>>
File: 1456429535020.jpg (93KB, 422x556px) Image search: [Google]
1456429535020.jpg
93KB, 422x556px
>>6686465
>the out of touch and blatantly bullshit words of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""wisdom""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" of a breeder
>>
>>6686487
>>6686487
>overpopulation is a myth
for the earth as a whole maybe. there are certainly areas that are overpopulated.
>>
>>6686479
And yet they still come here and bitch and whine
>>
>>6686465

u just have to plant ur seed in a grill and then dump her on the spot once you've fullfilled ur human requirement to create a child.
>>
>>6686465
It's a joke insult and always has been. It being "ineffectual" is kind of the whole point. The fact that it actually managed to trigger you is pretty funny.
>>
File: 143sxa.jpg (39KB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
143sxa.jpg
39KB, 478x360px
>>6686465
Funny to find a straightie so butthurt over the word breeder. Kind of ironic!

But you are right, we need more powerful and damaging insults for straights.
>>
>>6686509
There are certainly areas that have an economic problem. I can tell you that no Western country has this problem. If you live in the West, don't pretend you're doing anyone any favors by not reproducing.
>>6686496
>>6686531
>>6686565
I'm not straight
>lying, self hating homo
I don't feel bad about being mature enough to accept truths that are not in my favor.
>>
>>6686581
What about accepting lies that are not in your favor? Because that's what you're doing.
>>
>>6686589
details please
>>
I always compare it to a king and his peasants.
A king doesn't have to work the land to produce food when he has legions of peasants to slave their asses off in the fields.
We don't have to fuck our asses off to further the human species because there are legions of straight people hellbent on doing just that, and occasionally pushing out the odd queer kid.
>>
>>6686465
>It is really ineffectual and sad
>"This insult hurts my feelings so little, I need to come here to tell everyone just how much my feelings AREN'T hurt!"

kek, sure thing buddy.
>>
>>6686465
you know no one actually uses that seriously right? are you that slow?
>>
>>6686718
>can't tell if you're just trying to trick him like straight people do with "it was just a prank bro!" or if you really believe that
>>
>wah wah I'm triggered

Lmaoing at this cis scum thinking his opinion matters
>>
>>6686465
breeders...
>>
>>6686601
>nature intended us to breed
>it is moral to create life
>heterosexuality is better than homosexuality

All of this is pure propaganda.
>>
>>6686465
why are all breeders the same as the crybabies they make
>>
>>6687061
>it is moral to create life
That one is especially bullshit.
>>
>>6687061
>>6687184
This is really strange. I don't understand why you would be so against creating life. Don't you like existing?
Also I said heterosexuality is better in some ways, not in totality.
>>
>>6687394
I agree that heterosexuality is clearly a life with more upsides, than being gay atleast and maybe even being bi.

I really like living and I would never want to die and hate the fact, that eventually I have to be ready for it. But all things considered, it might be better not to exist. No worries. Peaceful perfection. But this is not possible and considering whether not giving birth to a child actually reduces the amount of existing things, is highly philosophical and won't lead to an answer. I'm slightly buddhistic and I consider things like water and air a viable form of existance, so even being not born would still result in the same overall energy of the universe.

I myself think life is worth it, but I can see why people would not want to live.
>>
>>6687394
>Don't you like existing?

I don't a lot of the time. It can get tedious and downright painful.

When you create life, you create suffering. You're forcing it on someone else in an inherently selfish act. Asking them whether they would prefer not to exist after they already do is pointless.
>>
>>6687394

There is nothing inherently morally superior about creating life; in fact in your overpopulated world, adopting is quickly becoming a "morally superior" choice in terms of alleviating suffering. It's also a fallacy to say that "nature intended for us to reproduce," because nature does not "intend" anything.
>>
>Please stop trying to make "breeder" an insult.
Hardly anyone uses this 100% seriously.

>Being able to create life with the person you love is a good thing.
That's your opinion.

>You don't have to be anti-homo to accept that there are some things that are just better about straight relationships.
lol
>>
>>6687451
This. Its not a benevolent act and I never asked to be born. My opinions on the matter were non-existent at the time.
>>
>>6686465
Funny thing is, quite a few straight folk are born without, or simply lose the ability early in adulthood, to get pregnant, or get someone pregnant. So, technically, "breeder". as a term is a blanket statement neatly wrapped into a pre conceived notion of a raw assumption.

Yet here you are, OP, showing how much one term some Tumblrinas throw around online has impacted you. I bet you take the whole "CIS" thing seriously too. Stay salty or grow up, the ball is in your court.
>>
>>6687577
Rekt
>>
>>6686465
Yah you're like a conveyer machine for more gay people.
>>
>>6687577
It does bother me, the disdain and flippancy that people here seem to have for the idea of having children.
I understand that a lot of people cite it as a reason to hate us but we shouldn't let that argument manipulate us into taking some sort of nihilistic worldview. Making life is beautiful and the love that I imagine with my future husbando is also beautiful and valid.
>>
>>6687673
>It does bother me, the disdain and flippancy that people here seem to have for the idea of having children.
Why, are you autistic?
>I understand that a lot of people cite it as a reason to hate us but we shouldn't let that argument manipulate us into taking some sort of nihilistic worldview.
Again, nearly no one uses the term 'breeder' without a hefty bit of irony.

>Making life is beautiful
HIGHLY subjective.

>and the love that I imagine with my future husbando is also beautiful and valid.
Sure, sure
>>
>>6687673
>a lot of people cite it as a reason to hate us

No, they dont, because thats absolutely retarded and non-sensical, like you OP.
>>
>>6687706
I think if I had Autism I wouldn't care because I wouldn't be very concerned with other people at all. Everyone is insisting that it is just a joke but then we see a lot of people here challenging my notion that making life is good. There is clearly a common sentiment among a lot of you that "breeding" is a negative thing.
>>6687726
I was not clear, sorry. I meant that they cite our inability to make children as a reason to hate us.
>>
>>6687747
Define "good"
>>
My cousin is younger than I am and has 5 children, most of whom have ended up in state custody due to neglect.

>"But Anon, conceiving life is such a beautiful thing!"

I'm pretty sure she has borderline personality disorder, and may even be a clinical psychopath. Her children sure won the genetic lottery.
>>
>>6687747
>I think if I had Autism I wouldn't care because I wouldn't be very concerned with other people at all.
I dunno, yo're really hung up on this.

>Everyone is insisting that it is just a joke but then we see a lot of people here challenging my notion that making life is good.
OK? Do you really think they're one in the same?
Yes, 'breeder' is pretty much a joke. If on the rare occasion it's used in earnest, it's still ironic in origin.

>There is clearly a common sentiment among a lot of you that "breeding" is a negative thing.
No one is really saying it's negative, so much as it's not the inherent good your touting it to be. Obviously, since you're on the 'good' side, all of our opinions to the contrary will HAVE to be negative.
Again, you sure you're not autistic?
>>
>>6687760
Can you please as a more specific question?
>>6687761
Thats terrible.
>>6687767
It goes beyond the term. I see the same negative sentiment all over the board, especially from gay men in real life as well.
>>
>>6687803
>It goes beyond the term. I see the same negative sentiment all over the board, especially from gay men in real life as well.
Yeah, again, you're saying it's inherently good to create life, so we're only left to outright agree with you, or present the negatives, no fucking shit.
If you'd like to flip it, go ahead, prove to me that it's good to create life.
>>
>>6687803
Nothing about "define 'good'" needs to be more or less specific its a very straightforward philosophical inquiry that if you had a good answer for you could prove morality isnt relative and thus prove your point. Ill wait.
>>
>>6687847
We're talking about some esoteric subjective stuff here so I'm not expecting to prove anything, mind you.
Some people earlier spoke about non existence as a state of peace and I agree with that. The thing is, that peace will always come just the same no matter how wonderful or horrific a visit into awareness turns out to be. I see life as an opportunity. When you put it up against the inevitable peace of non being, what have you got to lose?
To be clear, it is still wrong to make life if you are intending to be terrible to it or are clearly unfit to parent.
>>6687904
It's so general and giant. It's too tough for me!
>>
>>6687451
Not only that, but anon is implying that somehow because I don't like breeders I will

A. Magically quite existing. Sorry bitch, I'm still here.

B. That I empathize with those that are produced. Most of them are breeders, which I hate, if you didn't get the memo.
>>
>>6687935
>We're talking about some esoteric subjective stuff here so I'm not expecting to prove anything, mind you.
Wonderful, I don't give a shit. I'm asking you to prove because you're speaking very objectively here.

>Some people earlier spoke about non existence as a state of peace and I agree with that. The thing is, that peace will always come just the same no matter how wonderful or horrific a visit into awareness turns out to be.
What? No. One is unmarred peace, the other is not.
Difference is plain to see.

>I see life as an opportunity.
Keyword 'I' retard. You don't consider the child, the circumstances, or the mother or father.

>When you put it up against the inevitable peace of non being, what have you got to lose?
Everything.

>To be clear, it is still wrong to make life if you are intending to be terrible to it or are clearly unfit to parent.
So you're backtracking.

>It's so general and giant. It's too tough for me!
Somehow we knew that before he asked, huh.
>>
I'm not a philosopher. I understand that im getting a lot of requests for absolute categorical proof of my views but I can't do that.
It seems to me that a lof of gay people have a unusualy negative opinion about having kids and I can't help but feel that it has something to do with dealing with the realities of their sexuality.
>>
File: 1469929360961.jpg (35KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1469929360961.jpg
35KB, 351x351px
>>6688064
Hey guys, I'm not retard, but I can't answer any of your questions or qualify any of my opinions, but it's probably cause you're fucked up sexually.
k, bye!
XD
>>
>>6688064
That's dumb anon. By the same standard you only like producing kids because it helps you cope with YOUR sexuality.
>>
>>6688077
I don't have to talk about the virtue of having kids directly to note that gay people have an unusually negative view of it.
>>6688087
I don't understand. How many times to I have to clarify that im not straight?
>>
>>6688093
Yes, you do.
You think that gays have a negative opinion, and because you're clouded by your own stupidly, you chose to ask that question rather than ask why straights are so obsessed with having their own children when there are other possibilities afforded to them.
>>
>>6688104
Gay people are human beings. The vast majority of human beings have a positive view of having children. Gay people have a much less positive view of having children. There is a clear difference in sentiment there among gay people.
>>
>>6688171
>Gay people are human beings. The vast majority of human beings have a positive view of having children.
The majority of the population is heterosexual, retard.
Like I said, by asking homosexuals about why creating life is bad, and not asking heterosexual why creating life is good, you're clearly biased.

>Gay people have a much less positive view of having children.
Ya think so? I'm not sure about that.
>>
>>6688205
I'm not asking why creating life is good or bad. I'm asking why gays have such an unusually negative sentiment compared to most people.
I'm sure that that is true. The average sentiment is quite positive and the gay sentiment seems neutral at best.
>>
File: autisim.jpg (75KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
autisim.jpg
75KB, 470x747px
>>6688249
>>
>>6687546
This right here. What freakin' genius decided life should be opt-out?
>>
>>6688249
>gays
>.5 percent of the population
>ironic "slur" "breeder" bothers you
>is itt for hours talking in circles

Consider caring about things that actually matter you boring/whiny retard
>>
>tfw fug guys and girls but will probably die alone
Meh.
>>
>>6688292
What's ironic about it? I never use it "ironically."
>>
>>6688361
Thats because autists have a hard time grasping irony
>>
>>6688397
Ok, since you seem to be being dense on purpose, I'll simplify it so even a heterosexual can understand; I call your kind breeders because you're worthless hit, and pointing it out is fun.
>>
>>6688453
Worthless *shit. You lovers of the 420 dank might get confused and thing I was complimenting you if I didn't clarify those doubles.
>>
>>6688467
B-but im trans
>>
>>6688488
No you're not. You're cis heterosexual shit.
>>
>>6688530
i think this guy is being a caricature of what he thinks that I, the OP, think of gay people
>>
File: 1468342856434.jpg (33KB, 390x310px) Image search: [Google]
1468342856434.jpg
33KB, 390x310px
>>6687673
>Making life is beautiful and the love that I imagine with my future husbando is also beautiful and valid.

You keep repeating this, but it doesn't make it any more true.

>>6688064
>It seems to me that a lof of gay people have a unusualy negative opinion about having kids and I can't help but feel that it has something to do with dealing with the realities of their sexuality.

That might very well be true. Let's assume that our anti-natalist perspective is inspired entirely by bitterness on account of our own inability to produce offspring among ourselves. In what way does this invalidate the arguments that we are making? If you want to prove us wrong, you ought to address our actual points rather than questioning our motivation for putting them forward. What you're doing constitutes an ad hominem.
>>
>>6688626
>"Everything revolves around me! He lives every second of his life pretending he's the exact opposite of what he spends every day of his life thinking I am! But I'm 2deep4shit!"

-t. Heterosexual shit
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x233px
>>6686479
quit being gay
>>
Well, to be honest, he doesn't really seem annoyed, and comes across as having a strange, misguided sense of pity.
But really, breeder is a shitty fucking insult, and the one other option in this thread is "straighties", which is somehow even dumber, and reminds me of tumblr.
Also, before anyone cries "butthurt breeder", I'm gay, and before someone yells "self hating homo", we must consider that there are some options available for heterosexual relationships that simply aren't available to ours, or if they are, it is much more complicated and challenging than it would normally be, it's not easy, it's kind of unpleasant to admit it, but you have to accept it.
t. Someone Who Just Wants To Help
>>
>>6687061
Thing is, heterosexuality has more options over homosexuatily, on a cultural, social, federal, and biological level, for the point of the argument is not, reproduction is moral/natural (even if it was, living a "natural" lifestyle, is probably done by almost no one, especially someone from a first world western nation), it is simply that, while you may not want to, a lot of gay people still want offspring, and it is much more difficult for them to do it.
>>
>>6687061
Lmao at the tranny, forgetting that 99.6% of the world is CIS.
>>
>>6691729
>we must consider that there are some options available for heterosexual relationships that simply aren't available to ours

No one disputes this. What's your point?
>>
>>6686465
Okay yeah it's stupid but if you think "breeder" is anywhere near on the same level as any gay slur then you need to re-evaluate.
>>
>>6687451
CRAAAAWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIIN
>>
>>6686602
>a king and his peasants
>not a queen and her peasants
you had one job
>>
File: 1467652901452.png (152KB, 720x522px) Image search: [Google]
1467652901452.png
152KB, 720x522px
>>6692126
>>
>>6691770
Oh, my bad, it seemed that was the OP's point, however it wasn't so, excuse me, for I shall improve, sempai.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.