[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If TERFs partly consider MTFs a threat due to the fact that their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (105KB, 553x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 553x692px
If TERFs partly consider MTFs a threat due to the fact that their "testosterone poising" causes them to be aggressive and thus a threat to women in women's spaces, then why isn't the same thing said about FTMs, as they're literally consuming testosterone?
>>
I don't know much about TERFs but do they even acknowledge FTMs at all?
>>
>>6686124
TERFs believe that men sucking is because of socialization, i.e. childhood.
>>
>>6686124
>caring about TERFS
it's like caring about what retarded /pol/acks say
>>
More importantly, why are you concerned about the opinions of "TERFs"? Why did you even feel it worthwhile to post this thread? Are you incapable of telling other people to fuck off with their opinions, and simply live your life without giving a shit?
>>
>>6686149
TERFs are an enemy worth fighting against famalam. Their goals include gatekeeping young trans people from transitioning, especially FTMs.
>>
>>6686164
>TERFs are an enemy worth fighting against

No they aren't. Learn to ignore people. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, no matter how retarded they are.

>Their goals include gatekeeping young trans people from transitioning, especially FTMs

Well, unless these TERFs are well numbered and have actual legislative power, I don't think it matters what their goals are. I can't conceive how they have any power over FtMs or any other group that simply ignores their existence.
>>
>>6686124
When do terfs ever make sense
>>
>>6686209
>I can't conceive how they have any power over FtMs or any other group that simply ignores their existence.

By brainwashing the parents of trans kids. Or BEING the parents of trans kids.
>>
>>6686133
Generally no. In fact the acceptance of FtMs in all TERF and most lesbian spaces is mostly down to transphobia because both of those just see them as ultrla butch dykes (and considering how far some butch dykes go they're more masculine than even the average cis guy nevermind FtM), that's why they have things like blanket invites to women-only spaces (that don't allow MtFs) or blanket invites to women only colleges (that don't allow MtFs).

From FtM side it seems to mostly come down to three things: 1) these are spaces they've been in for years and have many friends so they don't want to leave even if they absolutely no longer belong to 99 if not 100% of them 2) they're self hating or 3) easy pussy with 0 competition, especially at women only spaces that are mostly straight girl inhabited. Some are just total assholes, though, one of the few times I truly actually raged in recent memory is when I was reading an article on some respectable newspaper or other (It might have been NYT) and it was about women's only colleges and how they were accepting FtMs but not MtFs and it was a quote from FtM who had enough presence of mind to stay anonymous who said something like "MtFs shouldn't be allowed on women only colleges because they'd be a threat to women there" and he said that as a man enrolled in women only colleges. It was absolutely infuriating.
>>
>>6686124
Terfs hate ftm's too because we're "gender traitors" also I'm pretty sure they think that we become violent, unstable, and aggressive on t like some sort of patriarchal roid rage. That's the general sentiment I get from them anyway.
>>
>>6686242
TERFs have been useful idiots for conservative hate groups with actual power since the seventies. They promote the careers of, signal boost the message of, give false legitimacy to, and shield from criticism any person (or organization) that will directly hurt trans people (especially women) in any way whatsoever.

As of late, among other initiatives, they have been furiously pushing to have the BBC give parents the advice to turn to gender-reparative therapy and caution against acceptance of their childrens' transgender identification (if any).
>>
>>6686453
They dont hate you they want to """"help"""" you
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>then why isn't the same thing said about FTMs, as they're literally consuming testosterone?
because TERFs are women and women are not good at this thinking thing
>>
>>6686209
>No they aren't. Learn to ignore people. Everyone is entitled to their opinions
Go slit your throat senpai.

TERFs made trans healthcare illegal in the 80s. TERFs threw transwomen out of women's organizations during the Second Wave. TERFs spread the notion of transwomen being evil rapists into the mainstream. TERFs are the one propagating gender performativity as a replacement for trans identity and gender dysphoria, arguing that it's not biological and therefore doesn't require medical care (i.e. essentially brainwashing trans people into culling themselves from existence)

No one is entitled to anything. Ignoring TERFs is as retarded as ignoring Islam. Yeah, just let people foster toxic cultures and kill people and take away their rights. That's great. That sounds perfect.

kys
>>
>>6686500

Yeah. I've spent time before transition around radfems and I snuck in at one meeting at my college after I started passing. When they were talking about FtMs, they literally said that they were confused women.
>>
>>6686715
>brainwashing trans people into culling themselves from existence
>implying suicidality isn't a prerequisite for being trans
>>
>>6687122
Doesn't mean they didn't abuse that fact and made them do it.
>>
>>6687139
I'm trans and pretty sure the world would be no worse a place if they were to round us all up into camps and have us gassed.
>>
>>6687171
Doesn't work. Transgenderism is a condition found everywhere, even where no lgbt movements exist. We are born with it. Trannies would be born again.
>>
>>6687179
>Trannies would be born again
But forced into hiding so they don't get killed, which means they don't transition and probably end up killing themselves anyways.

But seriously if trans people committing suicide were framed as "noble sacrifices for the good of humanity" rather than selfishness then the problem would take care of itself (I certainly wouldn't be here). If TERF gain enough power over the media and education they could make this dream a reality.
>>
>>6687215
So you want people to kill themselves, because of a condition they're born with, just because some pwoplw are upset they exist? Like they don't want to hurt anybody, just live their lives. Doesn't sound very good t b h. I'd rather have criminals or islamists killed
>>
>>6687215
u w0t m8?

You /want/ TERFs to brainwash all trannies into killing themselves for the purpose of some pseudo-eugenics genocide?

I'm not sure if you're a batshit natsoc tranny or a TERF in disguise.
>>
>>6686500

Methinks someone hasn't heard of Dirt.

Go check out "Dirt FtM" on google. Her blog is something like "dirtywhiteboi(random numbers)" and it's basically one TERF just going on an absolute fucking dyke RAGE about trans men constantly.

Lmfao she once put up a comparison graphic of very young early transition trans men next to a picture of Auschwitz. Bitch is crazy, and has the absolute biggest hard-on for hating on trans men.

I honestly think she's either secretly a failed FtM herself, or she's secretly really attracted to trans men and hates herself for it because it's so obvious that her dyke, lesbian identity is like the core of her being.

Whatever her issues, she regularly steals photos of trans mens' surgeries and ridicules them and their bodies. Classy chick.
>>
>>6687227
>just because some people are upset they exist?
No. As result of this condition with which they're born, the lives of trans people will be objectively shitty in many regards even in the most tolerant society imaginable. Social transition, HRT, surgery, etc. can certainly mitigate that, but they'll certainly never be cis. Think of it like being born with a debilitating illness or deformity. Why force anyone to endure a life of suffering?

>>6687247
>you're a batshit natsoc tranny or a TERF in disguise
I'm a (sometimes suicidally depressed) mtf transgender woman and I made two main claims:
1) the world would be none the poorer for want of our existence
2) many of us would greatly appreciate the peace of death
>>
>>6687227
>>6687215
This Anon >>6686715

This is what I was talking about. It's a real thing. Real trans people are being brainwashed into this "every experience is unique and there's no such thing as a trans experience! Yay diversity" mentality, and thereby start arguing for their own nonexistence. They argue against their own health care: "Don't medicalize my body!" is something I've heard in real life amongst people in the trans "community".

All these fake transtrenders are going to be the "real" trans folk, as they are closer to the intent and spirit of Gender Theory. It's a performance, a social construct, has nothing to do with biology and everything to do with identity. It's not a "choice" but it's just who you are—in such a vague manner that it's essentially meaningless. It's like the Incredibles: if everyone's on the trans spectrum, then no one is "true trans".

In the 80s, health care was made illegal for trans people. The suicide rate is astronomical for trans people who are already in the system in some manner, and must logically be higher for those who never even get the chance and just repress themselves to death. This demonization and removal of options for people resulted in literally tens of thousands of preventable deaths.

And no one cared, and now it's happening again, only this time it's being fed through transtrenders and brainwashed trans people arguing for their own increased suicide rates. In the Gender Theory utopia, anyone can be anything, but anyone who's actually trans would by nature necessitate SOME sort of notions of biological difference between men and women. This will be tantamount to evil, and once again we'll get back into the arguments of trans people "raping" the concepts of womanhood, only real trans people will be outcasts and those socially considered "real" trans people will be tumblr fucks.

There'd be no need for HRT if being a hon was what trans people wanted.
>>
>>6687314
So you want to kill people with disablities aswell? Blind people, peoplenthat lost a leg in war?

Also my life is not shitty. Cis it would've been easier, but none of that matters anymore, since transition made it so that I get all the social perks of being female. I wouldn't want to die anymore, when pre-transition I did.
I can't believe you think it's right to kill people "for their own good", when they themselves don't want to die.
>>
>>6687314
Many trans people repress so hard that the only way to cope is to become amazing at something. I know we don't like hons, but lots of hons are well-off. One was the "most athletic man on earth". It's a sucky, existentially painful experience, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

If you want to kill yourself, go ahead. But there's no reason others should be forced to join you if they're able to push through and live their own lives.
>>
>>6687321
If you're referring to me >>6687171
>trans people are being brainwashed into this ... "no such thing as a trans experience" mentality and start arguing for their own nonexistence.
On the contrary, I think there *is* a trans experience, it just that it happens to be a pretty shitty one (the brain/body mismatch will suck even in the most accepting society).

Nobody's life has any inherent value. If someone is suffering after even the costliest interventions and can expect to suffer the rest of their life, they should be euthanized (unless they desire otherwise for whatever reason).
>>
>>6687358
>people with disabilities
Should be given a choice to end their lives peacefully if they so desire. People in pain would no longer be in pain, healthcare costs would go down, everybody wins.

>>6687359
>there's no reason others should be forced to join you if they're able to push through and live their own lives.
Neither is there any reason they should be forced to "push through," i.e. live their lives in pain if they can die. Basically, all I'm saying is that destigmatizing suicide would be a good thing.
>>
>>6687427
Yeah, but you clearly said, you want people to gas us, so you might want to take that back, because with the current standpoint you look alot better.
>>
>>6687441
All I said was >>6687171
>the world would be no worse a place without trans people
With which assertion you can disagree (for instance >>6687359 brings up an interesting point).

At no point did I say
>I want people to gas us
>>
>>6687373
If the end result is "trans holocaust", I suppose I'm not for it. It's sucky to be trans, but Nihilism is such a stupid and nonsensical philosophical standpoint to angle yourself from. If no one's life has any value, then there's no reason to value suffering negatively. Nor to put some sort of moral high ground on euthanizing those who suffer. You can't have your cake and eat it too; that's what is meant by "God is dead". You don't get to have supernatural morality whilst also espousing Nihilism. The lack of ability to discern innate teleology is an invitation to enforce one's own will on morality; not the other way around. That doesn't even make sense to argue from a Nihilistic standpoint.

>>6687427
They AREN'T forced to push through. You're free to leave at any time. Radical Freedom. You could slit your throat tonight if you WANTED, because you're forced to do nothing. Forcing people to get euthanized and go into "hiding" for being born a shit way is retarded. Trans people already kill themselves en masse anyways, and society seems to be bent on not ameliorating that in any way.

The suicides come most vastly from dysphoria and internal struggles, but better social mechanisms to detect transhood in younger people or even children, in the future, is better. Hons are mindbroken insane freaks precisely because they've gone through 40-60 years of mental anguish and have become husks of people. The people on this site are nowhere near as bad as a hon, but 20 is around the point where trans people are nearing "unfixable and unending torment mode". This shows a gradient, and as such it should follow that trans people who get help earlier in life won't have need for your stupid mandatory suicide. Lots of them will still kill themselves, but fewer.

It's probably why so many early transitioners are such fucking bitch cunt assholes.

Anyways, if you want to kill yourself, you should probably do it not because you're trans, but because you're just straight up dumb
>>
>>6687467
In that statement you didn't consider trannies, that might want to live. You even spoke of a dream becoming a reality. So you did support them to be forced to die, different to your last posts saying you want to give them the choice. So you have to take something back.
>>
>>6687297
Im gonna pass on checking out "dirt" but thank you for summarizing her concisely it was a briefly entertaining read.
>>
>>6686133
They only give a shit about FtM's when they want to convince them to detransition and that they're just confused lesbians
>>
>>6687297
>I honestly think she's either secretly a failed FtM herself, or she's secretly really attracted to trans men and hates herself for it because it's so obvious that her dyke, lesbian identity is like the core of her being.
I saw a picture of her and much like Cathy Brennan, she looks like a failed FtM.
>>
>>6686148
Or what the Hutus in Rwanda say circa 2016.
>>
>>6687472
Who else but the individual can decide whether the suffering to which they're subjected is worth enduring?
From my comment >>6687373
>they should be euthanized unless they desire otherwise
So clearly individual agency is preserved.

As for your second point
>you're free to leave
That's not really true so long as society brainwashes us to think it's wrong and selfish.

>you're dumb
Clever.
>>
>>6687480
>you spoke of the dream becoming a reality.
In reference to >>6687215

>If TERFs gain enough power... they could make this dream a reality.
A close reading reveals that I don't necessarily claim this as *my* dream; the statement is not invalidated so long as at least one person considers this scenario a dream. As there exist people who hate us and want to see us gone, this condition holds.
>>
>>6686147
Except they hate child transitioners too.

I saw a TERF accuse a 14 year old of being AGP in /r/GC the other day.
>>
>>6688057
>That's not really true so long as society brainwashes us to think it's wrong and selfish.
That's just you being weak. Kill yourself if you want. Or don't. Don't act like someone's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to stay. They're not. "Society" isn't doing anything. What, your life is nothing but pain and agony but the notion that "society" doesn't like suicide means you can't kill yourself?

People don't even care about trans suicides. It's expected. Go ahead. No one is stopping you. Or stop being a pessimistic beta bitch.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.