[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be gay >everyone's a bottom >even the tops are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1470405253097.jpg (142KB, 886x703px) Image search: [Google]
1470405253097.jpg
142KB, 886x703px
>be gay
>everyone's a bottom
>even the tops are bottoms

Why is it so hard to get a cock in my ass?
>>
>>6685657
ur just too uggo and ratchet to attract any guy my man
>>
>>6685662
That feel when this is true for me. Except old guys. All the old guys...
>>
>>6685676
i also love old guys, clone samantha
>>
>>6685657
Uuuhhh. Have you ever heard of grinder?
>>
>>6685704

All bottom bois
>>
>>6685704
grindr is only good for shitposting famalam
>>
>>6685657
>Why is everyone a bottom
>Is a bottom
Cringe
>>
>>6685657
Are you fat and/or ugly?
>>
Fuck, I only find tops in my area. I seem to attract people that think I'm a fuccboi when i'm just trying to find one myself.
>>
>>6685657

im like exclusively top. the thought of someones dick inside me is pretty repulsive.

I'm p picky about my bottoms though. they gotta be super cute and super clean. i don't like shit on my dick. i'd rather fuck a 7/10 girl than a 7/10 guys... but the anything 8 or above i'd rather plow a boy.
>>
>tfw I'm literally the only gay top in existence and you all have to have sex with me by default whether you find me attractive or not
>>
>>6685657

Lmfao. This is so cringey.

>"Why is everybody a bottom!?"
>Hungering for dick in his own ass like a fiend

I dunno buddy.

Honestly I can't relate to the cis gay guys and their top/bottom wars. I'm a total bottom trans guy and even though when I was single dating was still a shitfest of epic proportions, I did have absolutely zero trouble finding dudes who wanted to rail me. Got a lot of offers from couples for DP too. (Tried it once with two friends, a couple I trusted. Was hot, would repeat as long as it wasn't a Grindr hookup, I don't think it's wise to have two erect dicks and two horny dudes I don't know from Adam manhandling me to that extent.)

Is it really that bad in the cis gay scene? My friends often whine that the entire gay population is all total bottoms...but then, guess what they are too? It always seems like bottoms are the ones complaining because they have competition lol.

Do even the sexy, gymrat twinkie desirable types have a hard time finding cock, or is it just because my friends are average bottoms in a sea of pulsating, willing assholes?
>>
>>6687549
>I have a vagina and people are lining up to fuck me, psssh, you whiny gays just need to quit crying

fucking women shitting up every conversation
>>
>>6688455

Lol. I'd call you butthurt but I think your problem is that you're not. :'D

Being a fetish object with basically zero local competition nets you major dick. Never said the majority of it was quality dick. (But isn't that Grindr in a nutshell?) Ask any black guy willing to play into simpering white twink bottoms BBC fetishes. Yeah, being a dude with a pussy meant I got a ton of "hey dude can I fuk ur cunt?" messages.

Is anybody but you actually surprised by this?
You want mad dick? Find a fetish niche and fill it.
>>
>>6688754
Nah I don't care about casual sex because I'm not a degenerate. Just felt like responding to you because you type like a faggot.
>>
File: Deluded.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Deluded.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>6688754
>being a dude
>with a pussy
>>
Honestly, why aren't more queer dudes switches? Are bi guys more likely to be switches?
>>
File: 1463932406984.jpg (64KB, 491x713px) Image search: [Google]
1463932406984.jpg
64KB, 491x713px
>>6685657
I'll top u bby ;)
>>
>>6686503
>the thought of a dick inside me is repulsive
>the same thought except now my dick is in somebody else is however not repulsive
>>
>>6689110
I'd want to be a switch, but my ass and bowels are not too keen on the idea and prefer instead to make me miserable any time I even contemplate buttstuff.
Probably my diet or something.
>>
>>6689110
I'm bisexual with a major thing for feminine guys or trans girls. Personally I have zero interesting in ever letting anything go in my ass.
>>
>>6686437
Well if he was a top he wouldnt be complaining
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.