[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition for lgbt to become lgt. As a bisexual person I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: bisexual.jpg (74KB, 1029x688px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
74KB, 1029x688px
Petition for lgbt to become lgt.
As a bisexual person I'm tired of having to pretend to be straight to not be associated with lgbt. Lgbt has failed time and time again to represent bisexual interests not to mention do anything about the routinely discrimination we get from gay, lesbian and trans people.
It really says something about lgbt when we would rather have the company of someone who is so close minded that wants to bam homosexuality all together than be near you, I feel more comfortable being myself around literally anyone be it christiqn, Muslim or wathever else the re is to be.
So we all due respect (not much) kindly fuck off from bisexuality and go be faggots somewhere else.
>>
>>6683804
>bisexual
>thinking we care about his opinion
>>
File: 27.jpg (24KB, 317x284px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
24KB, 317x284px
>>6683804
>bisexuals

literally who?
>>
>>6683816
Fuck off bigot I don't want to be trapped in your cesspool of stupidity and denial anymore. I don't need excuses to be who I am
>>
>>6683828
The ones you cramp in your fucking name, if we don't matter take the b off
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
It's simple, you take the b out of lgbt, we get rid of you and your fucking insanity and gays and lesbians are left free to kill each other while trans commit suicide.
We where always the good part of lgbt anyways. We never needed you
>>
File: bis can't handle the bantz.png (1MB, 686x6047px) Image search: [Google]
bis can't handle the bantz.png
1MB, 686x6047px
Bisexual "oppression" will never stop being a great source of mirth for the other letters.

That's why we bother keeping you around.
>>
>>6683872
Boy oh boy we should start burning gays again, you are right you were born defective werent you?
>>
>>6683872
That's cute but I'm not a girl nor a faggot which means I could probably break your fucking sksissy skull if I wanted you. I c't take you seriously while picturing your femenine lisp
>>
>>6683804
take the B and T out as well we dont wanna be associated with ur queer misrepresentaion.
>>
>>6684021
T can do wathever they want but there is no way you are coming with us.
Honestly lg's are good to you so I don't even know why you want out of the special bathroom club but I don't care
>>
>>6683804
jesus christ fuckshit supid dorkfucks it's a venn diagramm you shitlord
>>
>>6684038
Fuck off lesbian, lesbians aren't even a real thing it's just called being to ugly to land a man
>>
>>6684029
the reason why people want separate bathrooms for trannies is not cause of trannies but because of the misrepresentation and special snowflakes who want special snowflake queer bathrooms. If you pass then use the bathroom you fucking pass in. Forcing trans people to use separate bathrooms is like forcing blacks out from white vicinities.
>>
>>6683804
Look stats on young adults who consider themselves bi to what orientation they consider themselves as functioning adults after college.

83% of you are horny/lonely not special.
>>
File: 1469662828505.png (750KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1469662828505.png
750KB, 625x626px
>>6683804
>>
>>6683804
As a "straight" passing trans girl i support this. The biggest thing we have in common is that the same sorts of people hate us and to me thats not a valid reason for the T in lgbt.
>>
>>6684584
it would never have been that way if T never associated with lgb in the first place.
>>
>>6685600
Not my fault
>>
File: gayhealth19f-1-web.jpg (45KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
gayhealth19f-1-web.jpg
45KB, 635x423px
>>6683872
>black pride event
>less racist
>>
>>6683887
To be fair, as soon as they start burning us you guys are next, but if you want to commit suicide, then that's way to do it.
>>
>>6683829
Bro you're posting on 4chan unironically right now? Google maps the tallest bridge my friend.
>>
To all the people in this thread, please, put away for one second and consider the situation rationally.
While I understand the sentiment of general discontent that is being felt by bisexuals, you must keep in mind saying that you feel more comfortable being out to religious fundamentalists more than other letters, is a bit hyperbolic, and sounds unreasonable, and to me personally, not very honest.
Addressing the "just a phase" thing, while, due to proto-special snowflakes stating they are bisexual for attention, and the experimental phase of college, a few of them aren't serious, however, do we also think every gay guy here is a limp wristed, lisp affected, effeminate camp dude, no, we don't (or at least, if we do, we still have photographic evidence against it).
So, let us unite, under a new banner, let us march to the gyms and shooting ranges, let us acquire firearms, and let us kill the dirty fucking sandniggers!
>>
>>6688349
>Implying bisexuals couldn't easily live as if they were straight unlike gays.

>>6683804
I support OP proposal
>>
>>6683804
>Lgbt has failed time and time again to represent bisexual interests

You say that like it's a bad thing.

As a bisexual, I feel it's best we stay far away from these wierdos.

>>6683872
Holy shit, who the fuck made this?
Embarassing tbqh familia.
>>
>>6688349
I'm perfectly ok with you getting burned, even better give me the torch and I will make the honors
>>
>>6688360
Find the sharpest knife around and push it as deep into your asshole as you are phisycal hable to
>>
>>6688418
Kys
>>
>>6688418
>Our interests are the same! Let us unite against the dark people!

Fuck off, shill. As a white homo, I have more in common with black, Arab, and Latino homos than I do with white bisexuals. I know which side I'm on.

GAY PRIDE WORLDWIDE
>>
>>6683804
>bisexuals face discrimination from trans people
You lost me.
>>
>>6683872
True. If they kick us out, they won't be able to use us to skew statistics about how hard it is to be gay anymore.
>>
>>6689182
>A discriminated group can't possibly discriminate against other groups.
Opinion discarded, Dr. Goldstein.
>>
>>6689214
>not understanding separate axes of oppression
Please study sociology a little more.
>>
>>6684402
>separate bathrooms for trans people
Do you mean unisex restrooms? You know those are for everyone, right?
>>
>>6689223
>study sociology
>study
>sociology
I understand the words but they don't seem to make any sense together.
>>
I'm so fucking tired of this board. You all sound like you grew up in the seventies/eighties when identity politics were actually important. The fact that we continue to use limiting labels like gay or bi to describe ourselves is ridiculous.

The LGBT movement will not be free until we:

1. Abandon the claim that everyone is "born this way"
2. Accept that sexuality exists on a spectrum and not inside four or five neat little boxes
3. Encourage the greater "straight" population to experiment with their sexuality, without having to re-label themselves

The sexual habits of humans have been so different in different places and times. The modern concept of a "gay person" is nothing more than a construct shaped by, ironically, male Christian society. Let's all get over ourselves and fuck/love who we want without need for justification or categorization.
>>
File: Le anon.jpg (48KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
Le anon.jpg
48KB, 600x623px
>>6689252
>and fuck/love who we want without need for justification or categorization.
t. zoophilic paedophile
>>
>>6689235
no if you look into the bathroom debate regarding transpeople, alot of people say they should use separate restrooms away from male or female, basically saying you know what lets just put the "freaks" in their own restroom. Just watch the southpark episode about it.
>>
>>6683804
there's someone I fancy who is bi, non binary at the least or labelled, and get the feeling he/she (they do drag) likes me (I'm gender fluid,mostly into women but I cant help liking who I like).
"Problem" is there's all these fucking hang-ups, I'm too "weird", they're too much in the eye of the scene.
or maybe I've finally lost the plot this time, & am completely delusional.

but...I get the feeling that I'm not, that if it was just us two....hmm.
>>
>>6689439
>alot of people say they should use separate restrooms away from male or female
Okay but trans people are not the ones saying that. And I know because I am a Real Life Trans Activistâ„¢.
>>
>>6689252
>sexuality exists on a spectrum
that's why bisexuality is the best :^)
>>
>>6683872
Straight white Irish guy here. I will from now on refer to bisexuals as "flip-floppers" and "switcheroos" like a man from the 30's.

People don't actually say that shit, do they? It's like the most toothless insult ever.
>>
>>6683804
just be yourself, dont wear your sexuality like a badge, keep it to yourself because otherwise you make yourself a target for everyone to put their opinions in to your life and i bet most of them suck anyway, so you are better off keeping personal things very personal, so what if you are bi, i am bi too but i dont advertise it (except anonymously online)
>>
>>6691295
>toothless insult
what else do you expect from the flaming effeminate poofs?
>>6691410
only sensible post in this thread. Honestly, unless you're going to a pride festival or to fucking Burning Man or somewhere you plan to hookup and people won't be assuming you're bi, in general no one cares. Especially when you're bi.
>>
>>6683804
Hi OP, I can tell your upset. Don't be. From one Bi male to another Bi, most of the hatred we face stems from Straights and gays that have dated Bi's but got their hearts broken to miscommunication. Now they associate their heartbreak with all Bi's. Anyone in the lgbt community who hates Bi's, is no different than those that persecute the lgbt community as a whole.

it's fucked up, but haters are gonna hate.
>>
>>6683872
Things that never happened: The Comic
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.