[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, you know what this KID'S CARTOON needs in the FINA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: the only gay eskimo.jpg (87KB, 833x843px) Image search: [Google]
the only gay eskimo.jpg
87KB, 833x843px
Hey, you know what this KID'S CARTOON needs in the FINAL SCENE?
PASSIONATE LESBIAN TONGUE KISSING out of fucking nowhere!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ

can't you people leave our children alone?
>>
>>6680742
lgbt community is worse than religious people when it comes to converting.
This is the future the liberals chose,
no one gets hurt unless its a straight family trying to raise their kids normally,
but lgbt don't care about straight people,
in fact they tend to spew hate against us quite openly,
best we can do is wait for the next Hitler and do the right thing this time,
remember these times when the time comes to vote for far right ultra conservative candidate that speaks of bringing old values back,
sorry lgbt but you had your chance and you blew it.
>>
File: 1467586688135.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467586688135.gif
2MB, 320x384px
>>6680811

This is literally one of the gayest posts I've ever read on /lgbt/. Welcome, you are an honorary cock sucking faggot.
>>
>>6680742
>>6680811
Fuck off back to /pol/ faggots.
>>
>>6680843
I can't wait for the day when straight people have had enough,
till that day have fun fucking with peoples lives.
>>
>>6680811
Why is /pol/ still here? Can't get enough cock?
>>
>>6680892
You're gonna be waiting till you die.
>>
>>6680904
Hi Stormfag, here to make fags seem despicable to gain recruits?
or maybe you the flipside of the coin, your mosque doesn't have enough members?
or are you an actual faggot who's so stupid that he cannot see what he is doing to the public image of his own movement?
If it is the 3rd option i feel sorry for Freddie for paving the way for asshats like you.
>>
>>6680843
Did you save this off the heart melting thread on /gif/?
>>
>>6680811
>Implying the next Hitler isn't going to be gay
>Implying he isn't going to feed all the breeder scum to the flames
lol
>>
>>6681023
Have fun hanging out in lgbt stormfag/muslim/whatever retarded troll you are.
>>
File: wat.webm (343KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
wat.webm
343KB, 720x404px
>>6680918
>/pol/
>calling others asshats
>>
>>6680918
what part of our movement? the outspoken super fags that joke about killing straight people on twitter and tumblr? what about the oposing movement working actively to make gay peoples life a living hell. i guess they dont count because they are just the outsiders and not the lawmakers and people in control

oh wait
For fuck sakes you get upset any time a company turns out to be progay or gay people are mentioned in the media.
>>
>>6680742

I watched the show on nick.com, and there is definitely no kissing going on. Someone spliced in that animation, and you can tell, at no point was the show animated like that. It's probably a single YouTuber's work.
>>
why should kids not know about lesbians? not putting them in cartoons won't make them disappear
>>
>>6680742
Honestly, I'm just angry because Korrasami had no buildup, no chemistry, and was only fueled by fanon, and that Korra is a pretty bad character in general, while Bryke tried to justify it pathetically after the finale.
>>
>>6684682
>>6680742
P.S.:OP, it was less, the gays are corrupting the media, and more that a CIS heterosexual liberal male wanted to do purity signaling and appease a bunch of (mostly heterosexual and male) shippers, do your point is moot.
>>
>>6680811

He's kinda right though. Something like this is just unnecessary. Homosexuality is simply not part of the "norm." It is not bad to be Homosexual but seeing how spread out and few homosexuals there are you can't simply say that its completely okay that they do something like this.

They are shoving this whole opinion down your throat. Most children are confused by this and many will question their sexuality in a time where something like this might not be even necessary or simply shouldn't be.

It is simply unnecessary and completely unjustified to have something like this in a childrens cartoon.

Oh and I don't mean solely the kissing scene that is probably fake but that whole romance thing going on between 2 people of the same sex in a childrens cartoon.
>>
>>6681201
Why prove your point with "already existent evidence" when you can just make evidence yourself!
>>
>>6686181
>its not the norm, therefor it shouldnt be portrayed in a childrens cartoon

Good point
>>
I just finished watching the entire series. They never kissed lol

I heard there was some lesbian action in the series so I picked it up and started watching. Finished it and thought I missed the episode where there was lesbian shit going on but apparently two close friends holding hands in a childrens show was supposed to tell everyone they were lovers or something.

wow

it's

literally

nothing
>>
>>6680742
They don't actually kiss at the end in the real show. Idiot.

Also, it was far from out of nowhere

Go fuck yourself, you massive tool
>>
>>6686181
Have you ever met a child?
Their questions come in two forms; one is WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? AND WHY? And there's no answering those questions, it'll go on forever, or two, is the WHY? OK. (Why's it thunder, daddy? Because God's bowling honey. OK.)

Adults are more confused about homosexuality than children.
What fucking questions do you really think they could have that's going to seriously fuck them up? Again, adults are going to have deep thoughts about this, probably in part because it's not something they started to think about until they were packed full with society's bullshit about it, not kids.
>>
File: nico.png (608KB, 556x564px) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
608KB, 556x564px
>>6680811
>we need another holocaust
>hitler dindu nuffin wrong :^)
/lgbt/ btfo how will they recover
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.