[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She started transition at FOURTEEN and still looks and sound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 40

File: Screenshot_395.png (640KB, 834x437px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_395.png
640KB, 834x437px
She started transition at FOURTEEN and still looks and sounds like that?!?!?

WHAT HOPE IS THERE FOR ANY OF US?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac
>>
>>6679663
14 is not as early as people on here think. Puberty starts at 11-12. And the damsge happens instantly. Especially the voice.
>>
I started at 14 too and i'm not great but not THAT bad

Looking back, I'm glad I starved myself and was a chronic insomniac. I think that had to do with holding back the damage to a degree.
>>
>>6679663
>passing
>as if there's anything more to it besides genetic lottery
>>
>>6679663
>>6679667
Bad genes, I've seen some fourteen year old boys hairier and bigger than I ever was at eighteen.

Guess it comes down to genes and age
>>
>>6679663
Did she start hrt at 14 or just started transitioning then? Cause I started HRT at around 18 and my voice was still naturally like 2 octaves higher, and I look way better than that.
>>
>>6679941
It actually comes down to genetics and starting BEFORE puberty even hits. That's the magic. Look at jazz, you can see in her face how she would've looked like, had she gone through puberty. But she didn't, so now she is just ugly, but he passes perfectly.
>>
>>6679941
basically this, started at 19 and pass with an androgynous voice being the worst damage i got. Makes me question if i had some hormone imbalance during puberty.
>>
>>6679941
>>6679963
>>6679998
these
>>
She's literally not even trying with her voice.
Also plenty of girls look like she does. You AGP creepos might not realize it but not all women look like anime. I'm sure if she started before puberty she'd look more or less the same.
If your purpose in transitioning is to become a hot girl, you're transitioning for the wrong reasons. Hopefully when this girl grows the fuck up she'll realize that.
>>
>>6679998
If you didn't grow tits and had a voice deepening, you didn't retard. Passing doesn't mean hormonal imbalance.
>>
>>6680016
You're a moron, and I won't explain why.
>>
>>6679663
lol btfo
>>
>>6680017
Im not saying I had a spike in estrogen instead of testosterone, I am saying my puberty most likelye was very weak due to low T.
>>
>>6680027
It was weak because of genes. I assume you had a blood test before hrt? Levels were normal, I'm sure.
>>
>>6680046
they were low
>>
>>6680049
nice hindsight bias faggot

if they were truly low, your doctor would have put you on T supplements and you wouldn't have known any better and got ultra-masc
>>
Let me redpill you all. Age doesn't matter nearly as much as you think it does. Those XY chromosomes are still hard at working trying to set off genetic triggers that shape your physical future. They don't just shut off because some estrogen shows up trying to do something else.

Our bodies are programed by our genetics.

95% of human skull sexual dimorphism occurs before the age of 3. The rest of growth is on autopilot.

Let me repeat that. 95% of human skull sexual dimorphism occurs before the age of 3.

I have a story. I was waiting in a clinic to receive tranny care. I saw a mother and a child there waiting We began talking. I asked the mother if her kid was trans (the kid was about 5-6 presenting as a normal girl would). She was surprised and admited that she was trans.

Yes I clocked a 5 year old. Yes this is reality. Genetics are supreme. You must pray to have androgynous genetics like Nicole Maines and then also start young before T sets the course. BUT EVEN THEN you will have tells. There are no perfect transitions.
>>
>>6680064
>inb4 people telling you there's people that can't be clocked
>>
>>6679963
Very likely 'she' just crossdressed at 14 like some hons do and started hrt Till much later
>>
>>6680064
where the fuck does it say that you cuck
>>
>>6680016
delusional. Shes also clearly agp. Listen to her voice. Its not feminine at all. not even gay. She clearly likes pussy and is typical agp transitioner just started earlier than most cause thats the trend these days
>>
>>6680055
funny thing i went in to the doctor saying i was trans so that shit didnt happen.
>>
>>6680077
Yes. It is natural for people to be uncomfortable with reality when reality is harsh. But everyone comes to know the truth eventually. That is why trannies who have done this a long time and humble and quiet in their understanding of this. They do not want to educate the younger generation and receive hate for talking about reality. People would rather surround themselves and in lies and comfort
>>
>>6680064
You're delusional, chromosomes only exist during mitoic activity, they have nothing to do with transcription
http://www.nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
>These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “It has been, in a sense, a philosophical change in our way of looking at sex; that it's a balance,” says Eric Vilain, a clinician and the director of the Center for Gender-Based Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It's more of a systems-biology view of the world of sex.”
>>
>>6680064
>Age doesn't matter nearly as much as you think it does

By that logic, those 40+ late transitioners sure have a good chance at passing than if they had transitioned at their 20's :^)

>I have a story. I was waiting in a clinic to receive tranny care. I saw a mother and a child there waiting We began talking. I asked the mother if her kid was trans (the kid was about 5-6 presenting as a normal girl would). She was surprised and admited that she was trans.
>things that never happened

nice b8 post

Anyways, there's no denying that genetics does play a large role. But there's also no denying that age plays a large role. You know what else plays a large role? Effort. You can be young and have good genes, but if you put little to no effort, you WILL not pass. It's a holy trinity my man.

The people that pass go stealth, which is by definition not being seen as a tranny. They have normal lives and move on. You do not hear about them, and hence why proper examples cannot be readily gathered.

>>6680077
There are people that can't be clocked simply because there is no reason to clock them. If you had passed by a passing stealth tranny in the street, you would have just assumed they were a common woman and pay no greater attention. Are you going to check the genitals and medical records of all women you pass by the street now? No, that would be silly and impractical, and also the reason why the passing stealth trannies exist.

>>6680087
This, this, this. He has not been training. Pathetic attention-seeker.
>>
>>6680101
thank you
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 696x966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 696x966px
>>6680064
>Sex (It’s a Phenotype, "Not a Chromosome!"):
http://biologyclermont.info/wwwroot/courses/oldlab2/old%20m2%20geneprob.htm

Everyone get the irony of a high school flunk out like this dude trying to say he knows better than the whole field of molecular genetics?
>>
>>6680055
That other anon isn't lying, I had the same thing when I went in for a blood test prior to HRT. Unusually high E and low T. Really got lucky with that one.
>>
>>6680064
>waiting in a clinic to receive tranny care
>i clocked a 5 year old
anyone can clock a 5 year old at a fucking tranny care clinic, who else would be there except for trannies? god you're retarded
>>
>>6680113
Actually I am more educated than everyone in this thread I can guarantee.

Male cells are not designed to react to estrogen in the same way female cells are
>>
Don't forget they often don't hand out estrogen until 16 and give out antiandrogens prior to that.

Both testosterone and estrogen regulate bone growth. To lack either one causes people to grow taller than they would have otherwise, have longer arms, legs, hands, fingers, so on.
>>
>>6679663
rip in peace mtfs you are doomed in life. rip rip

>why do mtfs get a shitty life?
>>
>>6680101
Chromosomes set up your genetic future you retard. There is a timeline of events and changes to our body and most of it occurs before we are even born. its called genetic fucking future. Our bodies are designed to grow in very specific ways set by our chomrosomes. Sex has an immmense effect on this.

This guy is talking about exactly the same things I am you retard. This stuff happens in the WOMB. Obviously a fucking zygote can be altered if we went in and it it with different stimuli. Once a human is born these processes are over. ANd humans are born male or female.
>>6680105
>By that logic, those 40+ late transitioners sure have a good chance at passin
A 40+ year old with an androgynous sized skull and skeleton has a much better range of passing than a 14 year old that has masculine genetics. Yes. Did I blow your mind with that you fucking retard? Sorry to upset you that starting hrt at 19 or whatever postpuberty age you started matters shit all. I know you want to feel superior because your self esteem is so low but it doesn't change reality. Your fee fees do not matter.

>effort

This instantly tells me you are a retarded agp hon. I am not even going to expand on this point because you have proven to me that you are a retard.

Hardly anyone is stealth you retard. What happens is that trannies get quiet about their lives when they realize they will never truly pass. Do you know how many dumass trannies have told me they were stealth then I meet them in person and people stare at them? Trannies are delusional.

Our brains can determine gender just fine from looking at faces dumass. how do you think we were able to reproduce if humans are so stupid they can't instinctually recnogize a persons gender by their body outline and skull outline.

At least you agreed with me that the sad kid in OP is a hopeless loser that will never come off as female.
>>
>>6680234
It wasn't a specifically a tranny clinic moron. Endocrinology office
>>
>>6679663
In the foto she looks like a 40 year old woman.
>>
>>6680344
>A 40+ year old with an androgynous sized skull and skeleton has a much better range of passing than a 14 year old
>A 40+ year old
>passing than a 14 year old

haha wow lmao you seriously, unironically believe this? You must be one fucked up 40+ late transitioner who thinks they have a """"""androgynous""""" sized skull and skeleton

ayy ok famalam stopped reading right there I'm having too much of a laugh

>Hardly anyone is stealth you retard.
>posts an anecdote
>a fucking anecote

Sorry to burst your bubble pal, but YOUR experience =/= the experience of every one else. A passing stealth tranny, is again, by definition, not any more remarkable than any other woman at first glance. That is the idea.

>muh genetics
>muh chromosomes
>muh Z Y G O T E S

You're not wrong when you said trannies are delusional, your post makes it very, clearly, obvious :^)
>>
>>6680296
Uh, it's steroids binding to nuclear steroid receptors which bind to hormone response elements in Dna and trigger transcription

These things are all exactly identical in all humans you wouldn't be alive otherwise.

You're telling us structures found only in miosis magically negate the central dogma of biology.

Not only aren't you making it clear that you never went to uni and got a decent education, but you're also full blown delusional and insisting on magic.
>>
>>6679663
jesus did she even try ever working on her voice
she literally sounds like a regular cis male guy
>>
File: 1458759002328.jpg (373KB, 1141x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1458759002328.jpg
373KB, 1141x1277px
>>6679663
That's literally bad genetics.
Indians and arabs are probably the unluckiest motherfuckers when it comes on being MtF.
>>
>>6680561
Actually indians have very small skulls. They usually have strong secondary characteristics like bulbous noses and big sinus cavity and odly shapped chins and jaws but the key is they have small heads and all those things can be removed with surgery, the sinus and stuff. I live with a bunch of indians I swear their heads are so tiny on average. Ugly but tiny
>>
>>6680508
No. That is basic level shit. Yes the steroids. Yes the receptors we identified. Do you realize that that is fucking surface level? I took a graduate course in endocrinology. It is far more complex than simply "estrogen bumps this receptor which does this, so if testosterone bumps this then they complete opposite happens".

I am not negating anything. Stfu about your central dogma. The central dogma is simplistic and offers no information on the differences between a male XY receiving estrogen and a female reacting to her bodies natural estrogen, that her cells we designed and prepped to interact with at birth. Because she had XX chromosomes. You are totally ignoring how sexually dimorphism works. How literally every part of us is different in subtle and numerous ways from the opposite sex due to the genetic set up.

Castrating small boys and bumping them with estrogen does not make them look like cis girls.
>>6680385

No dipshit. I am 23 and have been on hrt since I turned 20.
Do you not understand waht the word androgynous means? It means in my context that their skeletal morphology is somewhat (never close to exact) in range of female ranges of skeletal dimension.

A passing stealth tranny still has tells. I never said no one passes. I said the vast majority of mtfs dont pass. And even those who "stealth pass" they will not pass to others in an intimate context with long extended periods of time. Questions will be asked. Odd sensations will be had. Stuff will not add up. But still those girls will have much happier lives than the rest of mtfs that don't pass in face to face interactions.
>>
>>6680385
You seriously sound like that chaser that posts all the time in chaser threads. It would be weird if you secretely stalked other threads to defend trannies cause you want desperately for them to be "ok" for a straight guy to like.

:^) :^) ;^)

maybe you just post like him cause your a conformist though or feel edgy
>>
>>6679941
This. I didn't really hit a male puberty until I was almost 21
>>
>>6680652
>Castrating small boys and bumping them with estrogen does not make them look like cis girls.
Depends on what you look like, my friend started at 14 and looked like a little girly boy already and they now pass flawlessly. The only thing you can even remotely clock is her voice chokes once in a blue moon, but it just sounds like a 14 year old kid that hadn't gone through puberty, not like this poor sap.
>>
>>6679663
Imagine what he would have looked like if he started at 22. Genetically destined to be a turbo hon.
>>
>>6680690
I didn't hit male puberty till I was 40, hon
xxxxxMuch lovexxxxx,
Susan
>>
>>6680082
Nope, they're 15 and they started hrt at 14.

I've watched the show before and every time they speak I cringe.They're voice is completely monotone and they don't even try to be a little bit feminine.
>>
>>6680726
genetically destined to stay a man* toby q. honest
>>
>>6680349
>5 year old at an endo
wow you have real skills
>>
>>6679663
>one fourteen year old is a hon due to shitty manly cromagnon genes
>so anyone 14+ doesn't pass
It's not that simple tbqhon
>>
File: slider3.jpg (113KB, 965x552px) Image search: [Google]
slider3.jpg
113KB, 965x552px
>>6680087
>delusional
No I'm really not. Here's a cis woman, Johanna Stein, that looks very similar to her.
Before you start calling me a delusional hon again, since that's all you can say, I'm a fucking cis lesbian, and I'm disgusted that the insane beauty standards of Western society are starting to enter trans space. I'm not mad at you, I feel a lot of sympathy for you.
>>
>>6680652
>>6680344
>Chromosomes set up your genetic future you retard
So you think Nature lied?
>According to some scientists, that balance can shift long after development is over. Studies in mice suggest that the gonad teeters between being male and female throughout life, its identity requiring constant maintenance. In 2009, researchers reported7 deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed8 the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,” says Vincent Harley, a geneticist who studies gonad development at the MIMR-PHI Institute for Medical Research in Melbourne.
What an idiot, asides for the signal for hormones and the testosterone receptor on the X. They don't do shit.

All the stuff responsible for sex development, they're all autosomes and it's just a matter of expression.
>A 40+ year old with an androgynous sized skull and skeleton
Keep telling yourself they exist, crazy hon
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 542x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 542x295px
>>6681218
It's a crazy hon who Rp's as a doctor, did you expect him to make sense
>>6680652
>is fucking surface level? I took a graduate course in endocrinology. It is far more complex than
see what I mean?
Is this like the over 300 confirmed kills pasta or what? Look, it doesn't matter how much you want to boast about enhancers and crap. Fact is, that bowl of chromatin and DNA you see in transcriptionally active cells, the chromosomes have shit to do with it when they don't exist exept during Mitotic states.

And Y regions just code for a few sperm fertility genes and X homologues. And X has the stuff for testosterone receptors. Only X has anything to do with sex specific expression and that's just for Guy stuff women have too.

So nah, you're Crazy.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 257x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 257x436px
>>6680716
>implying your friend is Shinji
>>
>>6681810
Pre-natal exposure to estrogen/testosterone could alter gene expression for life. Through methylation, or just setting a self-conserving loop of regulatory protein. This would be out of reach of hormone after the fact, if it is dependant on a particular cell environment, for example.

Not that anon, btw.
>>
>>6681878
(containing) What need to be discussed is whether it had a significant effect.
>>
>>6680652
>male XY receiving estrogen and a female reacting to her bodies natural estrogen, that her cells we designed
Uh, you mean same hormone, same receptors, same hormone response elements in the same genes?

Yeah this is sure turning into a black and white contest.

You gonna fall back on histones? Those are modified all the time and the signaling from hormones control that.

Or epigenetics from in utero hormone levels. Yeah, I guess the science does say that every low 2d:4d woman is destined to be an irrevocably manly man and every man with a high A femboy faggot, but then that goes against what you say.
>>
>>6681878
Well duh, but women with hon tier 2d:4d and men with very high ratios prove its hardly correlated with chromosomes

Not saying it doesn't set phenotype, but it's something that can go either way regardless of which type of anons Magic chromosomes made it.
>>
>>6681911
It proves there is some variance. It is possible to have correlation despite that.

Nobody is arguing it is strictly deterministic, it can go either way, but most likely it will go the "normal" way.
>>
>>6681824
She literally looks like 18 year old Miley Cyrus
>>
>>6680733
god I love this meme
>>
>>6680690

I'm 25 and I still haven't hit it, people think I'm 15. I haven't got any body or facial hair (Except a small amount of pubes), I'm tiny and I've still got a baby face. I think my voice has broken because it's not as high pitched as when I was an actual child but it's not deep, I've had to train myself to talk in a lower voice to make it sound normal since I was about 14 and every now and then it still cracks and goes high pitched. I never had a lot of the sexual stuff either - like wet dreams or a sudden interest in sex, also I still don't really sweat much at all which I've heard is supposed to happen at somepoint.

I've basically given up on expecting puberty to hit me, I did look it up once and apparently there's a chance I could be androgen insensitive or something. I'm not trans but I'm happy with how I am. There are people like us out there but you'd probably never know it because I guess you'd just assume we're teenagers if you saw us on the street.
>>
>>6682442
27 and i was put on testosterone for 6 years because nonfunctioning messed up fibrous gonads. i started transitioning and undid most of the T damage because, starting T at 17 didn't give me an adam's apple or break my voice properly, or give me any junk growth or function so once i got the body hair under control, i was largely good. i have the body of a grotesque, stretched out 12 year old girl with an olive sized dick and when i'm at work, most people assume i'm around 18. i work in service and for the past few years i've had comments about going off to college (despite graduating 5 years ago), both for me as a guy, and even more now as a girl.
>>
>>6679663
Ugh I cringed so hard watching this transbian on tv, even jazz looked uncomfortable around her. The episode where she meets jazz's cis friends was almost unbearable to watch, they looked like they wanted to laugh and probably did behind her back. Omfg that voice is horrible and she speaks in a very masculine mono toned voice, hangs out with cringy tumblr tards at a trans support group, and honestly just doesn't like comfortable as a girl. They looked very awkward and masculine unlike Jazz and that black trans girl they're friends with.This is a very good example of a typical young transbian.

Blanchard was right.
>>6680087
I was thinking the same thing desu
>>
>>6679663
She reminds me of K Stew
>>
File: IMG_0699.jpg (274KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.jpg
274KB, 960x1280px
>>6679663
Started at 14 and I turned out shit, too.

Passing is genetics.
>>
Eh. Apart from the voice he turned out better than me. He can only go up from here. I started at 17, 26 now. My chin is awful in profile. I have a disgusting nose. Manly deep set eyes. Maybe I'd be ok looking if I were just a fag, but theres honestly no point in me being a woman. The only thing that keeps me going is hrt and knowing that my death would inconvenience my boyfriend.
>>
i cant watch more than 10 seconds of that show at a time, I have to keep pausing constantly.
>>
>>6682644
Stop fishing, you don't look as bad as the trans girl in op's image.
>>
>>6682644
You look like videogamedunkey's gf. Cuter even.
>>
File: 1241241.jpg (66KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1241241.jpg
66KB, 300x300px
>>6679663

Wow, that person was radiating jealousy like a furnace throughout that entire video.

Pic related was probably Jazz's internal face.
>>
>>6681754
>>6681810
Ah I see. I'm so sorry. You are right. Human development is completely and utterally controlled by testosterone and estrogen. Just two bulky hormones.

Because we can mutate mouse cells.
I see my error. Continue on with your estrogen. In the end you won't pass like every other desperate autist that argues with me. But if it makes you feel better to sperg out and claim and that a 5 year old boy can develop a like a 5 year old girl (even though 95% of of skull morphology is sexually differentiated during the first years of life and the course is set despite hormones ) because he takes estrogen. Then go ahead. Its not like it matters. Arguing this with me will not change your fate.
>>
>>6681903
Sexual dimorphism is set in place in the womb you retard. That is my Fuckin point.
>>
>>6682442
No. You are just delusional. Makes sense considering you are a tranny. Most trannies are delusional about how good they look
>>
>>6682477
Ew. Your life sounds disturbing
>>
>>6682644
Youre right. Unfortunately or fortuantley for some
>>
>>6679692
this
age, hrt are memes
>>
>>6684090

I just said I'm not trans at the end of my post.
>>
>>6684090
>Most people are delusional about how good they look

FTFY, LOL.
>>
>>6680652
Is there a reason genetically male people with AIS look even more feminine than average cis girls when given estrogen replacement at puberty? Their whole body is made up of male XY cells, yet when they are given estrogen it doesn't even just react and take the form of an XX female, they go a step further and take a form devoid of any male or masculine feature at all.
>>
>>6684379
huh probably cause chromosomes arent the end all be all of sex determination who would have thought?
>>
>>6682644
>Started at 25
>Pass according to most

Your post made me feel better. But I still wonder how would I end up if I started at 14.
>>
File: vicky.jpg (44KB, 480x308px) Image search: [Google]
vicky.jpg
44KB, 480x308px
>>6679663
What the actual fuck?

Jazz just now realized that she's lucky to transition, and that it would've been 100000000x harder to transition post-puberty?
Holy shit, she's sheltered from the real world of trans people.

>She started at 14
That's a case of extremely bad genes.

This girl started a year later.
I wouldn't have been pretty even if I started at 14, because of jew nose genetics.... But I wouldn't have been that bad off...
>>
new requirement for passing: post a video
>>
>>6679998
> Started hormones at 22 after stalling on it since I was 10 out of fear.
> Fairly androgynous voice, only major clockable feature are my boxy-but-not-broad shoulders.
> Hands, arms, waist, feet, and all that are within normal ranges, or slight for my height.
> 34 (30 underbust)-27-36.5

Things could be better. I could be hot instead of middling if I did this a tad earlier, but I didn't. I had supaaaaaaaaar high testosterone in puberty, but the biggest issue I have is hair genocide.

/sigh.
>>
>>6684379
Cis females produce T, just a lot less than males, and their cells are just as receptive to it as those of males, chromosomal makeup has no influence on T receptors at all, that's why FtM bodies react so well to T shots. People with AIS have dysfunctional receptors. In serious cases, you could pump them full of T and it wouldn't cause any significant physiological reaction.
>>
>>6679680
> I'm glad I starved myself and was a chronic insomniac.

That explains alot. In high school, 4 hours sleep was 'normal' for me. I was one of those super passionate folks who were emotional and felt everything to the tenth degree, cried openly in class, had boundless energy, and so on.

Due to my passions, I spent very little time asleep, and I'd sleep on-and-off during class instead. I'd skip lunch most of the time too because the school had awful stuff.
>>
>>6682644
A bit. It also goes far beyond physical features. Speech patterns, body language, posture, attitude, all that is almost purely social and factors a lot in passing.
Now, having feminine features, that's largely genetic. Unless you start blocking T before puberty. I did self-med with birth control pills from 15 to 20. While it was no proper HRT, it did mitigate the heavy damage that comes with puberty. I was able to resume transitioning in earnest at 35, and I'm passing quite well. But yeah, genetics did help too, that's for sure.
>>
>>6682644
You are cute as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>6679663
No.... I don't think it's like that. Like I think it's different for everyone, and he just never got to a passable level with his voice either from inability or lack of technique. I'm pre and my voice and mannerisms are perfect except the pitch because I'm pre. But really I think mannerisms are like 75% of what makes a person "pass." I mean quite frankly ladies and gentlemen are PRETTYsimilar wxcept for what we put on our bodies and how we act. Humans are humans, I bet I've seen tons of traps and never even knew it
>>
>>6685197
>ladies and gentlemen are PRETTYsimilar wxcept for what we put on our bodies
Eh no, there's huge differences between females and males.
>>
>>6679663
Happens all the time. Just watch the hons circle and try to discredit this, when there are so many examples of young hons and failures that started early.

Another thing to remember is according to /mtfg/ you haven't started puberty yet at 14. They think puberty starts between 20 and 25 and if you transition before then you can have a female body. They actually believe this.
>>
>>6685242
Most people don't masculinize that much by 14.
A lot of people won't even had their voice drop by 14, and I think most don't have any facial hair.

She could possibly pass though, but she'll never be pretty.
Needs to actually fix that voice, and put in some effort... Though, I guess it's possible her body is too masculine to really ever pass.
>>
>>6679663
passes as an average british woman, innit
>>
>>6685303
Your delusional. Most people have their voice drop by 8th grade. Just not allllllllll the way
>>
>>6685324
Having a slightly lower voice doesn't matter. It's after the the time of "voice instability" that the voice drops to a significant point.
>>
>>6684379
Ate you serious? AIS women look super masculine. Look up their pictures dumbass. Half the time they look like trannies
>>
>>6685197
>pre
>voice and mannerisms are perfect
>I think mannerisms are like 75% of what makes a person "pass"
lol you're probably a dog ugly hon who has convinced herself that somehow passing isn't entirely based around physical features
>>
>>6685334
Because they don't get estrogen until really late, usually by like 16, roughly 6 years later than normal.
Given them estrogen when puberty normally starts, and there won't be any noticeable difference.
>>
>>6684604
You don't pass At all. I have seen your pictures.
>>
>>6685242
Agreed. Complete delusion. Its funny that this place is seen as edgy compared to reddit Or whatever. It's all the same. Desperate Transbians convincing themselves they can pass when they can't (no straight ones don't end up any better )
>>
File: unspecified (10).jpg (59KB, 563x850px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified (10).jpg
59KB, 563x850px
>>6685349
I definitely don't look like some anime loli, that's for sure, since that's how 4chan understands passing, but I totally blend in as a woman my age in daily life, even in pretty unsafe settings. Which is what actual passing is about.
>>
>>6685528
you look like used-up sub urban mom who has a rebellious daughter and a husband that cheats on him, that knows about it, but too weak to do anything about it or risk ruining the pathetic family she has built

gz i guess
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>6685339
God..... Why anon.

But really, you have no idea how good I look in make up. Really mostly the eyes my fem body makes me have great skin
>>
>>6679680
>I'm glad I starved myself and was a chronic insomniac

I did this as well. 3-6 hrs of sleep a night from freshmore to senior year. At the beginning of junior year I went total emo faggot and started starving myself as well. I reckon thats why I'm relatively short and thin.

My dad, his brothers and my grandpa are all near 6 ft. The men on my mom's side are on the shorter side of average, being 5'8" ish. I ended up 5'5".

I started hrt at 18, but by that point acne had already fucked my skin up beyond repair. Plus, even if I had started at 13 my facial structure was still pretty masculine. I wouldn't exactly be pretty, but I would have been in a better position I guess. Kids transitioning was basically unheard of in 2002 though. It was hard enough finding non-hons when I started in 2007.
>>
>>6682644
>wah the hrt didn't turn me into an anime girl
>>
>>6680064
>Let me redpill you all
You're supposed to be subtle and pretend that you're not a shitposting troll.
>>
>>6685324
>Most people have their voice drop by 8th grade.
Most 8th graders fake it, they might break a little at most.
>>
>>6685303
Bull fucking shit. People take the tiniest difference and then explode it into a monumental change like it matters, but they take big changes and down play them instead. That's why you have all these 20 somethings in /mtfg/ trying to convince each other they never went through puberty.

Not everybody looks the same, because you don't look like an alpha male now you wont look like one later. You'll still be masculine even without those strong features.

You can even clock Jazz on a few features and she hasn't even touched male puberty .
>>
>>6685324
my voice dropped at 15
who here /trutrans/
>>
>>6681343
>I'm disgusted that the insane beauty standards of Western society are starting to enter trans space
Trannies are just a more acceptable target.
If you were to say some of this crazy shit that you're only a "reel" women if you do/have x y z and are a flawless super-model with all the right behaviors and hobbies about cis women then you'd rightly come under fire for sexism, but when it's a tranny people don't really make much of a fuss so it becomes an outlet and accepted soapbox for those sexist views.
Trannies are the perfect lightning rod for sexism, homophobia, and extremist cultural conservatism.

Trannies are pawns for all sides of these conflicts with little control over how their lives are used.
>>
>>6685997
>you can clock her on ethnic traits
You're literally retrded.
>>
she actually looks like a girl. just an ugly, masculine one. i've seen biological females look uglier and more masculine.

that being said, there are mtfs that take voice training to learn how to speak with a more "femenine" voice. it might be incredibly damaging to her vocal chords but not like the hormones are doing her body any favors so might as well go all out.
>>
>>6685324
this, most guys in my class had pretty deep voices by that time except me (the only reason why my voice never dropped was because i was anorexic)
>>
>>6686616
Her and Jazz and both the same age in this

And standing next to Jazz's petite, delicate, frame untouched from testosterone, she looks like freaking He-man.

Also, I think I see chest hair stubble and razor bumps on her chest.

No normal 15 year old girl has a body like that
>>
>>6686649
that's just chest acne my man
i got this as well
>>
>>6686649
to be fair even when he was fourteen apparently he looked to be at least in the latter half of high school.

but like i said, face alone just looks like an ugly girl
>>
It just seems so unnatural and fucked that you can have your skeleton frame mascunlized and never be able to undo it

That you can want something and supposedly never be able to have it.

I have a hard time swallowing the "fact" that getting a petite delicate frame post puberty is impossible..

Growing up, all we're ever told is stuff like "If there's a will, there's a way" and "Nothing is impossible"

It's just so hard to believe anything other than that there HAS to be a way...

I mean, hasn't there?!? It's 2016 for god's sake.. If we want to revert back to the skeletal frames of anime girls, we should damn well be able to !!

None of us came here to suffer, no matter how much it may seem that way. We came here to be happy and to get what we want in life.

We can't want something and not be able to have it, RIGHT?!?
>>
>>6685560
I don't like CFH but that was some hardcore projecting.
>>
File: wew.jpg (5KB, 198x186px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
5KB, 198x186px
>>6686705
>It just seems so unnatural
not really
your skeleton masculinization has a pretty obvious goal and that is to propagate your genes

skeleton masculinization is supposed to enhance your chances at being reproductively successful
>>
>>6686738
Duh. Boards biggest retard feeling smart again

the point is that transgender girls have to go through that, when it just doesn't fit their mental image
>>
File: closeup.jpg (5KB, 198x186px) Image search: [Google]
closeup.jpg
5KB, 198x186px
>>6686705
you can blame women for being masculine due to the never-ending evolutionary arms race between white male humans and white female humans
>>
>>6686759
nobody cares what fits their mental image
they are delusional for all biology cares
>>
>>6686776
>transgenderism is not a biological condition
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 800x800px
>>6686768
How high are you right now?
>>
>>6686776
If you had the least bit of epistemological education, you'd know applying finalism to biology is kind of retarded and pretty much always wrong.
>>
>>6686705

Is this how Americans really think?
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 620x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 620x466px
Spammed
>>
>>6686798
shut up hon
>>
>>6686798
also don't you fucking dare to question the almighty biology you icky man
>>
>>6680055
Don't you know? 99% of trannies on this board are actually intersex :3
>>
>>6685754
You aren't going to pass. Like of course *maybe* with ffs. Depends on facial proportions how big they are.
>>
>>6685528
Nah. I'm sure people read you all the time. You have a wide face and Your features and look are androgynous at best. Maybe people just go along with what you project the hardest but I'm the back of their mind they definitely notice something off about you
>>
She began transition in the womb and even it is still far off
https://youtu.be/LTEwKYKfB9o
>>
File: Grandpa Munster.jpg (12KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa Munster.jpg
12KB, 220x255px
>>6685528
>>
>>6679663
in all honesty she doesn't LOOK that bad, she passes as an older woman or former drug addict.

Her problem is her voice, plain and simple. Ironically enough, it's one of the few things that can be trained and controlled, unlike the full effects of aging.
>>
>>6687694
Your forgetting her mannersims that are total male. Also her choice of clothing is not helping her to pass at all.

It's literally like watching a teenage boy trying to act like a girl, so cringe.
>>
This thread is full of bitter hons
LMAO
>>
>>6684498
Damn he was much hotter as a guy desu. Reminds me of this other young transitioner who I can't remember her youtube atm but they also were the star quarterback and look hot as a guy but god 2 years into transition and they looked so horrible I actually felt bad and I usually have no pity for transbians. There was a sadness in their eyes like they made a mistake transitioning.
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 1152x2048px
>>6687764
Was it this person?
>>
>>6687746
Lol this thread is full of transbians jumping to Noelle's rescue saying "oh hon she passes you're just jelly" or the classic defense "there are natural women who look like her/women come in all shapes and sizes hon" kek.

Noelle is your typical young transbian in a nutshell, looks like a man, acts like a man, talks like a man, feminist tumblr tard, etc etc.

They really do make straight trans women look bad.
>>
TIL that if you don't looked like a supermodel, you are a hon
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 460x259px
>>6687783
Please I understand Joelle doesn't pass but do you even know what the berate woman looks like?
Plus you have cos women who look like this. So think about it.
>>
>>6687694
>she passes as an older woman or former drug addict.

That's not something to be proud of when you're only 15
>>
>>6687775
No that person looks 10x better then the person I'm thinking of. They had a very masculine bone structure and face. They started at 14-25 and 2 years of hrt did like nothing to them lol.
>>
>>6687791
*average
>>
>>6687783
ur not even trying
>>6687785
>if you don't looked like a 14 year old animu girl
ftfy
>>
>>6687791
>cherry picks some ugly cis women
>one out of 1000 girls end up like her
>see women look like men too!
Most people do not look like that though, very few have a lot of masculine features like mtfs.
>>
Jesus christ you trannies really are super fucking obsessed with fulfilling female stereotypes. Not even trolling. The TERF fucks were right about you all.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 769x1024px
>>6687818
This is your average woman.
Would you say she's masculine?
>>
>>6687821
Pretty much this
I once hung out with a ultra feminine trans girl who believed that if cis girls are ultra feminine looking, they should either become ftm or kill themselves
>>
>>6687791
>the average cis women looks like a man
You've been a hermit to long if you actually believe that. Most women don't look like supermodels either but they def don't look like men. You're just compensating to make yourself feel better. :p

>>6687783
I couldn't agree more, Transbians to the rescue! Brace for the incoming hugbox haha.
>>
>>6687823
>this is your average woman because I say so to prove my retarded point
/thread/
>>
>>6687833
She wasn't an example of an average woman you dip shit. This is >>6687823
>>
>>6687845
That is average
Learn to google hon
>>
>>6687846
That not your average woman though, hon. :p

>>6687845
This this this
>>
>>6687831
SPOILER:

straight trans women are more AGP than transbians and they project this onto transbians because transbians get girlfriends more easily.
If you need any more proof of this pop on over to /mtfg/.
>>
>>6687853
>google determines what average is
Lmao you're fucking retard but I like it. : )
>>
>>6687854
Then you post average then, honny :)
>>
>>6687856
>transbian defense to make true transwomen (straight trans) look and creepy as them.
According to the data from Blanchard as well as user submitted only lesbian and bisexual trans were agp.

Nice try though hon, nobody is as gross and creepy as you people. :3
>>
>>6687831
Tbf I feel like the only reason they're super obsessed is because society wouldn't recognize them as women otherwise. They have no solid and tangible claim to being a woman besides their external appearance and behaviors, which are still off from a normal cis woman because the majority of them were socialized as male and went through male puberty. So naturally, they overcompensate.

It's something feminists and cis females will never understand. They were born female. They were raised as females and developed into fully grown women. They can toss all of their gender roles aside and society will still recognize them as women. They have that luxury, trans women do not.
>>
>>6679663
>FOURTEEN
That's old
I used to be friends with this kid,
who at 11 years old was nearing 6ft tall, broad shouldered and starting to grow a visible beard
>>
>>6687856
>transbians because transbians get girlfriends more easily
>can't get cis gf's so they date each other
kek

>male chasers throwing themselves at straight trans girls on the daily
>straight trans cant get bf's
kek
>>
>>6687873
>hons try defend themselves
LMAO
>>
>>6687888
Except most cis women dress and act just like how straight trans are acting....are you really that delusional to think most cis women are feminists who act tomboyish? Only people like you think it's over compensating feminity because you yourselves aren't feminine at all. When in reality the majority of cis women are feminine and dress feminine.

I wouldn't be surprised if you thought most cis women were lesbians like yourself, most are straight btw. :p
>>
>>6687893
Pretty much all old hons are trans lesbians though. They're just older more uglier versions of younger transbians like you and Noelle. :p

Your biggest role model as trans lesbians is Bruce/Catilyn Jenner haha.
>>
>>6687831
That doesn't even make sense....try harder.

>>6687856
>>6687893
So many angry transbian hons in here tonight.
>>
>>6687911
This.....I don't know why feminists insist that they're the popular opinion among cis women. Every cis woman I've known though feminists especially rad fems were just crazy weirdo's. Women that are feminists are like the 1%ers of society, they're just really annoying and nobody takes them seriously. Also agree that most women are straight and feminine.
>>
>>6687911
You're either trolling or projecting. I never said that all cis women were tomboy feminists, you stupid insecure tranny. I just said they don't feel as constrained and insecure about living up to female stereotypes as trans women are. Cis women often go out with their hair tied back, no makeup and draped in frumpy ass clothes yet they still get gendered as female. You know why? Because they actually look like a female. If you didn't transition before puberty you don't have that luxury. At best, you'll just look like at a femmy guy if you wear boyish clothing. You can't even wear certain clothes that are very feminine because your male bone structure does not work with them.

I don't care how feminine or trutrans you think you are. If you don't look like a female, you won't be seen or treated like one. Get off your high horse and realize that biologically you're no different from the typical agp transbian. Pro-tip: Blanchard considered "trutrans" types to be nothing more than extrememly feminine homosexual men. Biologically that's all you really are, so shut the fuck up and stop acting like such a self righteous caricature of a woman.
>>
So I read through this thread and basically it's young women trying to argue with young women about stuff. But everyone is acting suspiciously like male instutionalized pit Bulls who value winning arguments about nothing online. They don't read medical journals, only call each other retard.

Is this place a meme?
>>
>>6688110
pretty much yeah
>>
>>6688073
>You're either trolling or projecting
Honestly if you're the one I replied to then you should carefully look back at your post and tell me that's not projecting or trolling. lol

>I never said that all cis women were tomboy feminists
No but you certainly implied it heavily through out your post.

>you stupid insecure tranny
>resorting to ad hominems this early
So mature feminist anon.

> I just said they don't feel as constrained and insecure about living up to female stereotypes as trans women are
That's the opposite of what most cis women have told me due to the fact they grow up strictly raised to be girls. Although compared to boys they did have more freedom to be something different.

> Cis women often go out with their hair tied back, no makeup and draped in frumpy ass clothes yet they still get gendered as female. You know why? Because they actually look like a female.
I agree but your forgetting their mannerisms are playing a passive role in why people are gendering them female. They might be in more andro clothing and have no makeup on but their mannerisms are still inherently feminine in some shape or form which proves my earlier point.

>If you didn't transition before puberty you don't have that luxury. At best, you'll just look like at a femmy guy if you wear boyish clothing. You can't even wear certain clothes that are very feminine because your male bone structure does not work with them.
That's not true at all, there are plenty of trans women who started after puberty ( bulk of puberty usually ends around 21-22) including myself who pass well. I don't have very masculine bone structure but I don't have very petite feminine bone structure either and I pass well and can wear most types of clothing.

I think you might be projecting.

to be continued...
>>
>>6687551
>>6685528

cannot unsee ;n;
>>
>>6688073
>>I don't care how feminine or trutrans you think you are. If you don't look like a female, you won't be seen or treated like one
That's true for the most part, although if you have a feminine demeanor and have some confidence people are more likely to see you as a woman trans or otherwise then if you didn't pass because of body and also dress and acted more masculine.

>Get off your high horse and realize that biologically you're no different from the typical agp transbian.
Well technically straight trans women have more feminized brains then agp transbians so they're different biologically.

>Pro-tip: Blanchard considered "trutrans" types to be nothing more than extrememly feminine homosexual men
Not really, this is a common misconception by people especially transbians who like to interrupt his work this way to make straight trans look bad as them. Blanchard never really says much about straight trans women, the focus of his work was towards agp trans women and how they acted. What he does say is that straight trans women mostly come from gay male backgrounds before transitioning hence the homosexual transsexual reference. He never really says they're extreme gay men, that's implied by some readers and further implied by Bailey who tried (and failed) to continued on with blanchards work.

>Biologically that's all you really are, so shut the fuck up and stop acting like such a self righteous caricature of a woman.
Lol if anything straight trans act more like the majority of cis women then you, who I'm assuming is a feminist cis lesbian. That must be where all this anger comes from huh? :p
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>6687174
This is an old photo but come on really senpai? With long hair, make up, and hrt I'd hella pass
>>
File: OohBurn.gif (500KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
OohBurn.gif
500KB, 500x211px
>>6688275
>>6688342
Lmao fucking roasted @ >>6688073
>>
>>6688371
honestly your features are pretty soft and undistinct for a guy, so you have better chances than many
>>
>>6687856
Implying I want a girlfriend. Being in a hot guys masculine energy is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
>>
>>6687243
top kek
>>
>>6688387
This^ Having a cute bf to cuddle with and to hold me in his arms is like heroin.
>>
>>6687764
Can you find the link? I am curiosu who this person is that you are talking about
>>
File: 1470535628605.jpg (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1470535628605.jpg
27KB, 420x420px
Ohoho, this thread.

It's a bit troubling that most of you are this far gone, but still pretty amusing.

Seriously though, stop being so insistent on changing the core of your biology. Take all those feelings you're feeling right now and bury them deep inside of you and live like a normally suicidally depressed person instead of a suicidally depressed abomination of nature. You'll be marginally happier and won't stick out like your Adam's Apple when you wear a sun dress.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 200x261px
>>6688422
I'm doing it now for sure
>>
>>6688422
/pol/ ------->
>>
>>6688422
>implying that being a fat hairy bald dude isn't an abomination of nature

Even the biggest hons look less repulsive than your typical aging male.
>>
>>6687783
I have to agree with this. With the caveat that cis people would treat trans people like shit regardless of whether transbians were fucking things up with their autism or not
>>
File: 1470530975992.jpg (79KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1470530975992.jpg
79KB, 500x636px
>>6688440
I'm only here to help. Most /pol/acks don't really hate you, they're just tired of you demanding so much while being such an insignificant factor.

I mean, I'm brown, and no matter what I will never be white. I don't try and bleach my skin or any of that crazy shit, because it's unreasonable and blatantly insane.

I'll forever be a filthy Guatemalan Jew hybrid, and you'll always be a man.
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 640x480px
>>6688527
Guess I'll just be blatantly stupid
>>
>>6688574
>Psychoanalysis
>stating the reality of a situation is being blatantly stupid
I don't particularly care what you do, I'm just saying you're a crazy person and it would be helpful to you and the people around you if you could just cut it out.
>>
>>6688625
Typical false flag trolling. Keep repressing memester.
>>
File: 1463270034105.jpg (60KB, 423x784px) Image search: [Google]
1463270034105.jpg
60KB, 423x784px
>>6688527
It's useless f.a.m. There is no reasoning with trannies. Just be glad they're not trying to coerce you into having sex with them.

>pic related, your typical transbian
>>
>>6688422
>Seriously though, stop being so insistent on changing the core of your biology.

Isn't the core of one's biology the anatomy of one's brain? Which is proven to be intersex, leaning toward the identified rather than the birth-assigned gender, in the cases of transgender individuals? If anything going on hormones merely brings the rest of a tranny's biology into line with that of her core. 'Becoming the woman I've always really been' isn't a meme.
>>
>>6679663
it's because the stupid ass autogynephiles are ignorant and, therefore, they think that hormones are magic pills. What these stupid hons do not understand is that there are genetic structures that will remain unaffected even if you bombard the individual with hormones. Men and women do NOT have the same receptors, that is why women do not get traffic cone boobs like MTF on hormones. So, no matter how early you start, you are fucked. And I fucking hate with all my heart those stupid hons that say they are proud to be transgendered.
>>
>>6689070
>traffic cone boobs
Apply progesterone
>>
>>6689060
basically this but most of society has been brainwashed with "muh highschool level education about chromosomes"
>>
>>6686730
that's not projecting you retard

fuck I hate underage fags using that word wrong
>>
>>6687823
That is not average, that's quite far below average.
>>
>>6691321
Maybe that poster lives in Uglywomanstan?
>>
>>6689070
That's not why. That's not how the body works.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 640x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 640x1002px
>>6691321
Then what is average, below supermodel?
Lol
>>
>>6691395
>related: below average looking woman
>>
ITT: Hons are mad at Jazz for not transitioning into a 14 y/o anime girl
>>
>>6691397
Protip: you have to click on that link to get to the lower average women
>>
>>6691405
Totally.
>>
I love how skewered the perception is of how women should act and sound like.

This place is beyond delusional
>>
>>6691426
She sound bad, but I'm really glad she doesn't use this pseudo-feminine hand swishy swishy, most trans youtubers use. So I'm fine with her.
>>
File: dscn2994_82896588.jpg (29KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
dscn2994_82896588.jpg
29KB, 600x449px
>>6691395
You had a couple average looking women in those results, the two to the right.

This is pretty average.
Of course she's wearing makeup, but so do all 20 year old women.
>>
>>6691431
She sounds fine.
She doesn't sound masculine.
Not every woman has a super high voice.
You might as well say
shohreh aghdashloo Is trans because of her voice

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmknPgC5Udw
>>
>>6691450
This is in fact average. I don't know where you come from, but in my country women aren't ugly.
>>
>>6691450
>>6691457
Nice same fag
>>
>>6691454
People tell me the same about my voice, but truth is I know only one girl my age with a comparable voice. Other ones are just way older. And smoke.
>>
>>6691454
She has a voice disorder, a disorder that is pretty common for people who are in their 50's 60's, and smoke.
>>
>>6691462
No
>>
>>6691465
She doesn't smoke
Plenty of women have deep voices.
>>
>>6691487
So just because she doesn't smoke, she can't have the voice disorder?
Her vocal folds and muscles in the throat has atrophied, making her voice very raspy and low.
>>
File: 65810_1276469570.jpg (41KB, 308x410px) Image search: [Google]
65810_1276469570.jpg
41KB, 308x410px
>>6691462
Nope.
And this is your average teen girl.
>>
>>6691541
Her voice is fine
You're just mad because it isn't ultra feminine.

>>6691562
That isn't average
>>
>>6691586
Not them but my class were full of girls like this. When I go shopping there are even more girls like this.

So it's safe to assume it's pretty average.
>>
>I don't ever watch TV ever and am not up to date
>they actually have TV shows about trannies now

W H Y

why are they pushing this on people and shoving trans and gay shit in everyone's faces. Yes please let's all become useless effeminate transbian faggots and all celebrate in the streets about how brave and progressive we are while producing no children

You aren't supposed to display gayness and trans in a positive light, there's nothing inherently wrong with it but I would wish being gay or trans on anyone.

The whole point of gay rights is that so gays and passing trannies can blend into society and no one cares and we are all just people. I wish the media wouldn't promote hopeless non-passing hon meme shit and stop trying to make every LGBTQ436W person seem like special snowflakes who should get special privileges.

This shit makes me so butthurt I hate being associated with the disgusting hons and worthless fake plastic people who are obsessed with the LGBT "movement" and waving rainbow flags everywhere and shit just fuck off and let me try to be a normal human with the others humans, being a faggot doesn't make you special it means you drew a short straw
>>
>>6691623
There is a H&M ad with caitlyn jenner in german tv now and she even NARRATES it, with her ugly man voice.
Kill me baka

Good thing people close to me know real trans people can be different
>>
>>6691623
>>6691633
this tbhqh
>>
>>6691633
>real trans people

look, it's hard enough to accept that MtF might actually be women... now you want us to accept that they're human too????
>>
>>6691662
>woman
>but not human
Your order is weird.
>>
>>6691366
Yes it is. You are just in denial. I have spoken to very educated genetists about this.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 123x125px
>>6691562
ROFL she looks straight up trans anon u retard!! Lol
>>
>>6691623
Yeah this. If you think transitioning is about being even a bigger faggot, ur not a real tranny. The real trannies are trying to escape weird-dom. That's what I want the haters to understand, some donot for fun but there are those who are very choked up and afraid of who they are inside and we just want to be normal.
>>
>>6682644
You're super cute. Fuck off lawl.

>>6687856
Transbian here. With a loving girlfriend for 2 years. Stay lonely faggots. Just keep pouring your jelous hate on transbians. We will become the mater race.

Side note this whole board is cancer. I took a break from it for a few weeks and it makes a drastic difference in my mental health.

Side note for everyone started HRT 25 and I still pass really well. It is a lottery. I am not even 10 months into HRT things are only going up. I am moving to be with my girlfriend at the end of next week.

I don't say all this shit to make you salty. I say it because there is always hope for everyone. Just gotta struggle sometimes to dig out your place in life!
>>
>>6680064
>95% of human skull sexual dimorphism occurs before the age of 3.
>"progressive" liberals start a crusade to start hormone blockers on their children by age 2
>>
>>6689425
>>6689060
>hormones should bring it into line
No.

It's your various cell's reproduction that dictate how you will end up looking and feeling in the end. Even if the brain is contantly battling itself on identity, physically it won't because your cells are programmed to just make you into plain old you.
We have to manipulate our body's behavior constantly otherwise your body will just revert you back into what you looked like before treatment.
>>
>>6692433
not when u cut ur ballz off derp.
>>
>>6692601
Even with your balls cut off you'll still revert.
>>
File: 1469960395892.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469960395892.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>6692609
Because male levels of testosterone come from the ether.
>>
Just look at them trying to throw each other under the bus all the time. It's so disturbing. Some of them actually think that if they suck a cock they can ignore any argument because they're genuine transsexuals.

You can suck as many cocks as you like but it wont change your brain structure and it wont change your cell programming. The claim that if you take certain actions you're a true female is just as stupid as religion. Do this and get into heaven is the same as do this and you're true trans. People with that much to worry about being true trans probably need to be the most concerned about themselves.

Your brain doesn't become female. Fantastic you lose DHEA and other things to nurture your brain, now you make yourself slightly more retarded. Why do you bother calling this female brain? It's just a growth retarded version of the original brain.

Afraid to say it, all women have higher testosterone levels than transsexuals do, but which one is more obviously feminine?

It's not hard to smell the bullshit when you guys make it so fragrant.
>>
>>6679692
Make-up is a big part of it.
>>
>>6692851
Totally not. If you don't pass without makeup, you do not pass.
>>
>>6679663
Triggered.
I'm going to go cry now.
>>
>>6692356
lol... I would like to see a 3 year old boy with a thick brow bossing, huge jew nose, and a long chin.
You're delusional.

There's no significant difference in hormone levels until puberty, either.
>>
>>6693120
Idiot. There are more subtle things about skulls that are sexually dimorphic and are argueably MORE sexually dimorphic than stupid brow bossing which can be removed through surgery. god you fucking trannies are so arrogant and stupid
>>
>>6692811
idiot. People aren't sayin "sucking a cock" makes you more "true" woman. People are saying that if you group trannies together and categorize them, those that "suck cock" are much closer to cis females in behavior and mindset which means they are closer to female, because who defines what the fuck a female is? Thats right cis females and their behavior does.

Women don't all have higher T levels than TS do. My T levels are right in woman average
>>
>>6692692
More ignorance. Look up treatment off prostate cancer. They did castration to remove testicles to drop T because T stimmulates prostate and therefore cancer. Guess what happened? The adrenal gland beefed up production and other diffuse endocrine tissues actually morphed to be able to produce T. So the cancer returned over time in some patients because their boddy compensated by producing more testosterone
>>
>be here
>tranny board
>"transbians are not trutrans, because they don't like men"
HAHAHAHAHA!

>>6679663
>be me
>transbian
>started transtion at 24
>never had such a deep voice like the hon in the video
>did not go out in public as a girl before I trained my female voice
>literally not being jealous of anybody

>>6692335
>transbians are the master race
That's actually true.
To all you fucking morons, who think sucking cock is turning you into a woman: It doesn't!

There only are transbians. A "tranny", who likes to suck dick, is just a gay man with a fetish. I am more transsexual than you are, my feelings are legit. Yours aren't. Please accept that you are mentally ill and I am not, since I lick pussy and don't suck cock.
>>
>>6679663
kill me
>>
>>6679663
This person sounds like they wouldn't be happy with something else in their life it wasn't starting at age 14.

This is a person with deep rooted depression and needs to fix themselves mentally before they can accept the reality of how they are physically.

Just look at the pic in OP, their eyes are lifeless and they have a defeated expression.
>>
>>6698433
that's just how eyes look when you have brow bossing
>>
>>6679667

>tfw puberty hit at 16 for me

Some are just not lucky, I've known people who hit puberty in 4th and 5th grade at 9-10...boys too not girls. There was a kid in my 6th grade class years ago who had a full beard and was 5'9 lol. I also had a friend in college who told me how he hit puberty at 10 and started balding at 16. Rip.
>>
>>6693621
sounds like hormonal imbalance
u should get that checked out hunny
>>
>>6693621
D-do you have a real girlfriend?
>>
>>6693621
I told my therapist today I was scared of leaving my girlfriend because being trans makes it so hard to date, and she shocked me with how bluntly she put it.

She said, "In my experience transwomen who are into women stand a chance. There are lots of bi girls who don't really care that you're trans. Straight trans women have it a lot harder, and dating is more dangerous for them. Consider yourself lucky.

Also never stay with somone just because you feel you won't find anyone else because that is bullshit. You're a good person, you need to have self worth. Trans or otherwise! "
>>
>>6679663
>tfw you started at 19 and look/sound 100 times better
it never felt better to have an extremely late puberty
>>
File: eyes.jpg (6KB, 198x186px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
6KB, 198x186px
>>6693351
are you retarded pham? did your parents dropped you on the head as a kid? you are preaching against ignorance but you yourself show the most ignorance here, seriously

you do realize these dudes weren't taking any estrogen, don't you? if they were their organs would never compensate because estrogen naturally blocks androgen receptor synthesis in tissues

let me break it down even more
no T + no E = T compensation
T + no E = no compensation
no T + E = no compensation
>>
>>6692811
shut up you clueless retard
>>
>>6693335
>People aren't sayin "sucking a cock" makes you more "true" woman. People are saying that if you group trannies together and categorize them, those that "suck cock" are much closer to cis females in behavior and mindset which means they are closer to female, because who defines what the fuck a female is? Thats right cis females and their behavior does
This right here at these two transbian idiots >>6693621 >>6692811

Somebody should sticky post this so transbian idiots don't forget that is the reason why straight trans girls were and still are seen as true transsexuals by a lot of people especially those in psychology fields. They can be jealous all they want but it's not gonna change the facts.

>>6692870
I know cis women that don't pass or at least have been misgendered wearing frumpy clothes and no makeup.

>>6692335
>>6693621
>>transbians are the master race
Lol but straight trans almost always pass better, act more like natural women, walk and talk more like women and are more mentally stable.

Transbians usually don't pass very well, act more like nerdy men, talk like nerdy men, dress like lazy men, have nerdy male dominated jobs (programmer, engineer), and even make love like men according to some cis lesbians.

Maybe you "guys" are just nerdy /r9k/ robots? :p

>>6698843
>that's just how eyes look when you have brow bossing
Lmao! That was pretty funny.
>>
>>6699105
Your forgetting that straight trans are happier, more social, and extroverted while transbians are usually depressed shut in introverts. They also usually transition much later in life hence old hons who are just older versions of young transbians.

Also it's worth mentioning that the detransition rate is higher among transbians then straight trans. Also it seems transbians are more likely to commit suicide.
>>
>>6698843
brow bossing makes crossdressing men look like zombies
>>
They were attractive before. What a shame
>>
>>6699274
Ikr he was pretty hot, it's always the hot masculine looking guys who make horrible trans.
>>
>>6699128
>Also it's worth mentioning that the detransition rate is higher among transbians then straight trans. Also it seems transbians are more likely to commit suicide.

This sounds like some shit you just made up.
>>
>>6699067
You are really stupid. Nothing you said changes my point. Everything I said is correct. I was simply addressing a simple point about castration. We all know you can suppress tosterone with testosterone blocking drugs you fucking dunce anime big chinned loser
>>
>>6699045
haha you fucking idiot. When will you retards realize these "therapists" only exist to valide and dismiss your worries. Wtf did you think she would say to you? "Youre right anon you will probably be single the rest of your life unless you find another desperate transbian".

No.

She will lie to you just like every other therapist does. Lie to their clients to make them feel better and fill their head with lies.
>>
>>6692870
Kinda true and not at the same time.
Lots of normal woman look like shit without makeup on. Even then
>>
Ok so I've been wondering, how do you queers (or whatever politically correct term you use these days, it changes so fast I cant keep up.) afford to pay for your hormone drugs for the rest of your life?

Surely its fucking expensive and will probably dent even your parents pockets. Is there some sort of welfare for this or is this thing only for upper middleclass homos?
>>
>>6699614

You're not nice.
>>
>>6699665
>Surely its fucking expensive

Not really if you have insurance and even if you don't if it's reasonable depending on your dosage. $500 a year I think is the high end of what you'd pay as a American.
>>
>>6699614
This is my last session with her. She had zero reason to lie. That also just isn't her style. I have another trans friend (she is the local specialist) who is straight and she heard similar things to what I did.

You can only delude yourselves so long tru trans idiots. Just stop hating on others for having what you don't. Transbians literally give no fucks about you or the men your after. Be thankful we aren't competing with you.

If you told me you have a BF and love life blah blah I would say good for you. Yet when we have a GF you scream and rant about AGP and tru trans bullshit.

Get over yourselves.
>>
>>6699665
Live in a Canada. Land of the free health care, and free top and bottom surgery.
>>
>>6699728
Theres gay insurance in America?
>>6699747
So being trans is considered a legitimate medical problem and not considered, I dunno, a luxury?
>>
>>6679663
Ugliness in general
>>
File: matrix.gif (362KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.gif
362KB, 1000x800px
>>6699754
Considering the likely outcome of suicide if we can't get our bodies in line with our minds, it makes perfect sense. When you consider trans suicide preventable, I becomes a moral obligation for the government to do what it can to help us.

The misfortune ones born in the wrong way.

Weither being trans is legitimate or not, we have made it real. It is the most dangerous and insidious idea that can exist. Once Someone accepts themselves as transgender there is no going back.

If they go back they live a repressed life knowing they will never truly be alive.

If they transition then they know they will always be ever so slightly imperfect in a way that they will never be able to over come. They can accept themselves as something different though. Something mostly female but new. (in case of MTF) We have value in unique ways. Society hasn't caught up to us yet.

We are deserving of love, we are some of the strongest (emotionally) and intellectual people out there. It takes a special kind of intelligence to become self actualizing to the point of recognizing that our gender mis-match is a biological glitch. The hate and suffering we endure in the pursuit of our true-selves is nothing but noble.

Re-watch the matrix. You will see the whole thing is just a transgender metaphor.
>>
>>6699739
A-a real girl?
>>
>>6699665
They're pretty inexpensive, so paying for them isn't that bad. I started HRT myself through an informed consent clinic and went with pills and paid about $70 ish total (copay and 3 months of pills).

No sort of welfare or anything I can think of for HRT though.
>>
Why is gender considered "socially constructed" when talking about gender roles, but "innate" when debating whether or not children should be allowed to decide to get hormone treatments?
>>
>>6700502
because only feminists talk about gender roles.

>LE EPIC EDGY XD MEME
>PWNT
>>
>>6700502
Because even trannies can't understand the difference between gender and sex.

Anyone who expresses a deep hatred of their actual physical sexual characteristics is someone with sex dysphoria, not gender dysphoria.

People who just have a deep hatred of their social role but don't mind their sexual characteristics have gender dysphoria.

It is possible to have both and in the majority of cases people suffering from one or the other do have both...
>>
>>6700575
I don't like that I have a dick but I made peace with it. (but do plan to get a vagina some day when the tech gets better) I don't like living as a man so I stopped.

Living as a woman is way better.

>>6699567
Literally gaping verbal diarrhea that has zero source.
>>
>>6700575
Stop. This is 4chan. Logic is for reddit. If you school the trolls too hard they stop posting.

>inb4 [THE FIRE RISES INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>6699739
Hahaha as a girl who fingers cis women and they suck my ladycock, I get off laughing anytime another tranny degenerate makes a pass at me. Like no faggot just because I'm a man looking girl doesn't mean I want to fuck you.
>>
>>6700949
Meaning that you would not sleep with a transwoman but expect cis women to sleep with you? Dat double standard doe.
>>
>>6700979
No, I wouldn't and the standards of others concerns me about as much as the option of a crustacean.
>>
>>6701012
I would love a front row seat the the (olympic tier) mental gymnastics you must do to simultaneously see yourself as desirable and shun other people like you.

Stay cool hon. You literally give transbians a bad name rofl.
>>
>>6679663
>implying there ever was hope
>>
>>6679663
Looool
>>
>>6680077
BUT ANON YOU JUST THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU'RE RETARDED AND 90% OF TRANNIES PASS BUT YOU CAN'T TELL BECAUSE THEY PASS PERFECTLY AND NO THAT DOESN'T MEAN AN ABSURD NUMBER OF TRANNIES FAR BEYOND ALL STATISTICS AND THEY PASS PASS PASS PASS
>>
>>6686705
MEGAKEK

>It just seems so unnatural
>that nature takes its course naturally

>We can't want something and not be able to have it, RIGHT?!?
No, that never happens.
>>
>>6707177
sadly, the delusion is real w people here
>>
>>6689060
>Isn't the core of one's biology the anatomy of one's brain?
Why the hell would it be?

That seems like something you only believe because it's convenient.
>>
>>6707212
because your brain is who you are. your brain is where your consciousness and subconsciousness is at. you can change literally everything else on your body and you, as a person won't change. your personality may adapt to your new body. if you change anything about the brain your personality is changed. the body is just the means of keeping the brain alive, a vessel that (theoretically) could be completely exchanged without changing who you are as a person. if you exchange the brain the person you were is gone with it.
the DSM V supports that btw with getting rid of the diagnosis "gender identity disorder" and replacing it with "gender dysphoria".
>>
>>6679663

Looks like a woman, perhaps one who needs to lay off the crack or get more than two hours a sleep a night, but still.

Voice clearly needs work.
>>
>>6707232
There's so much not passing takes from you though

Feeling safe, feeling confident, feeling comfortable in your own skin, love and romance, ect

She's not wrong for being upset about it
>>
>>6707242
well, we have definitely left any kind of reasonable discussion far behind with this complete and utter nonsense but that's fine. at least i don't have to waste any time trying to have a discussion with you now.
>>
>>6699982
>Considering the likely outcome of suicide if we can't get our bodies in line with our minds, it makes perfect sense.
No it doesn't. Suicide's still a choice, unlike fucking liver cancer or something.
>>
>>6707227
>your personality may adapt to your new body
>says someone whose main problem in life is a personality unable to adapt to his body
>>
File: Screenshot_407.png (472KB, 641x365px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_407.png
472KB, 641x365px
>>6707242
Advanced spiritual beings don't use spiritual truths as a means to put down others to elevate ones ego. Spirituality should never be used as a tool to make people feel bad

Yeah, our eternal selves can be seen as our true selves, but it is our eternal selves that chooses to opt into the conditions and circumstances that we do. Do ignore that and stay detached from that would defy any purpose of coming here in the first place

None of it are lies
They're modulates of which we gain our personal soul's progression and ultimately the progression of all that is
>>
>>6707227
Uh anon, p. clearly the core of your sense of identity isn't the same thing as the core of your biology, what are you even talking about here?

>the body is just the means of keeping the brain alive, a vessel that (theoretically) could be completely exchanged without changing who you are as a person
Not even accurate, biologically speaking the brain is just a means of keeping the body alive to self-propagate and spread its genetic heritage. Your attitude is extremely humancentric, think of flies, bacteria etcetera, even fish or shrimp and you'll see that your argument makes no sense.
>>
>>6679978
>Look at jazz, you can see in her face how she would've looked like, had she gone through puberty. But she didn't, so now she is just ugly, but she passes perfectly.
I... I honestly can't make up my mind on this? On the one hand I feel like yeah, she doesn't look male, she just looks retarded (det lower lip flapping in the wind)
But then on the other hand, have I ever seen a woman look retarded that way??

Either way she defo looks terrible, I don't envy
>>
>>6707252
no matter what your wrong opinions are, depression is a mental illness that is covered by many insurances, like many other mental illnesses. there is no reason to exclude specifically gender dysphoria.
>>6707257
is adapt always a positive outcome? maybe it's the wrong word because what i meant with it is that the personality change comes after time. i consider a depression that seeps in because of an amputated leg for example as an adaption.
>>6707261
all of them work very differently from mammals. insects don't even have a brain but multiple. then tell me what you consider the "core of your biology". best you show me a definition because otherwise, this is just a discussion of what kind of definition we prefer.
>>
>>6707268
blah blah blah religious stupidity blah blah blah. oh shut up, will you?
>>
>>6707269
>all of them work very differently from mammals. insects don't even have a brain but multiple.
Which should tell you that your model of the brain as the "core of biology" is stupid and doesn't work, since you can't apply it to other biological creatures.

>then tell me what you consider the "core of your biology".
Nothing, I'm not the other anon who first used the phrase, but he pretty clearly meant the fundamental makeup of every cell in your body, the root-level makeup of your entire being, which makes a lot more sense than just going MUH BRAIN. That's obviously something that you only believe because it allows you to deny the reality of your physical, biological makeup, core or no core.

If you're going to be able to cope with transsexuality in the long run you have to accept your real situation, not keep clinging to fairytales and magic thinking like this. Otherwise, one day that shit's going to hit you like a freight train and you'll jump in front of a real one.
>>
>>6693335
>>6699074
>>6699105
Struck a nerve did it? You pretend there's something different between you and hons but you're the kinds of freaks people laugh at. Full delusion.
>>
>>6707284
>There are real people in this world
wait a second... so there are spirits like you and me and there are real people with real issues? we are not real? are we just *internet spirits* who believe they have bodies but really don't? i'm getting scared here, anon.
>>
>>6707284
Who cares about feeding bodysuit, just let your die and free yourself, we'll all benefit from it.
>>
>>6707284
>>6707268
if bodies are worthless and genderless souls are what matters, altering your "body suit" shouldn't be seen as a bad thing then

>You were created in the likeness of God himself.
fuck off with your religious doublespeak
>>
>>6707293
wtf? you don't know what the anon meant and it doesn't even matter because he clearly doesn't know it either. he used a catchphrase everyone can easily think their own definition to to support his opinion.
the thing it tells me is that you can't easily compare two animals which had the last common ancestor hundreds of millions of years ago. "your core of biology" as the first anon said doesn't even imply a hypothetical common "core of biology" every lifeform shares.
nothing of what i said is wrong and you can't simply refute my arguments by saying " well, uhh, it's pretty clear you just believe in it because you want to".
the kind of nerve you have... calling human biology fairytales and magic while a "spiritual being" is among us.
>>
>>6707311
>Real issues are... going hungry..not having clean water to drink...not having a proper education.
Those are simple issues to solve- just stop reproducing. Less humans less need to allocate resources.
Might as well reward trans for not reproducing and achieving more than you on solving those issues
>>
File: actually.jpg (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
4KB, 128x128px
>>6707268
>Your body suit was created with a gender to reproduce to allow other spirits to come into a body suit to experience this world.
Actually, the reason why sexes were created was to fend off viral, bacterial, fungal, protozoan contenders in an evolutionary arms race.

Fun fact: Sexual reproduction evolved off bacterial conjugation while the underlying mechanism is viral in origin.
>>
>>6699105
Nah, you have just internalized transphobia and need to create some stereotype you can hate. But that's okay actually. Maybe it contributes to your happiness.
>Somebody should sticky post this so transbian idiots don't forget that is the reason why straight trans girls were and still are seen as true transsexuals by a lot of people especially those in psychology fields. They can be jealous all they want but it's not gonna change the facts.
As if Blanchard was at any time recognized as right by the scientific community! You are entitled to your own opinion, but "psychology" is not on your side. Blanchard was considered an outsider since the beginning and appeals to christians who demonize homosexuality and trannies like you who want to feel more transsexual than others.
Don't get me wrong! It's totally fine to create an enemy image in order to feel better. There might be transibans around who you would actually like very well, if you hadn't your stereotype in your head.

Isn't it common sense already that sexual orientation and sexual identity are two different things?

>>6699739
This.
>>
>>6685242
At 14 I was 5'0 and 92-ish pounds. By 19 I was 5'4 and 125-130 and shaving about once a week. I got lucky in that regard. Some people get fucked by 13 so...
>>
>>6693621
you are a disgusting autogynephile. Autogynephiles are not legitimate transsexuals. In fact, I can spot autogynephiles miles away.
>>
>>6679663
To me, she passes.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.