[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the realisation of never knowing the feeling of real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: JUST kill me.jpg (54KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
JUST kill me.jpg
54KB, 700x472px
>tfw the realisation of never knowing the feeling of real love from someone that cares deeply for you
>tfw you've learned to quickly erase the crushes from your mind because you know gay """relationships""" are a meme and you'll get cucked one day or another
>tfw you're slowly beginning to accept this
JUST kill me tbhfam
>>
>>6678720
Well, OP, you can always find something else to do, I mean, surely, you must have some interset that can be made into a hobby, it may be something as simple as reading, or maybe playing vydia, or something as weird as making statues out of petrified semen.
Or, you could just settle for imperfection, and find someone who's socially awkward, like a nerdy loser, and then satisfy his sexual and emotional needs, and you've got a relationship, or alternatively, you can keep posting on the Mongolian Queer Techno Imageboard about your pronlems instead of actually dealing with them.
>>
>>6678720
I hope you find happiness 1 day anon
>>
>>6678720
I know a gay couple who have been together and in love for twenty years. It's possible.
>>
>>6680617
They probably didn't tell you about the part where they cuckold each other. It's not good for their reputation in society, you see. But it happens in every one of these long-lasting relationships.

At some point you just stop expecting love like only a man and a woman can feel and see that, for you, this is in fact the only viable way to fulfill both sexual and emotional needs and sustain anything long-term.
>>
>>6678720
Step out of your comfort zone, dumbass. Go do some meaningful shit instead of babbling about love like a schoolgirl on an image board.
>>
can we kill ourselves together op
>>
>>6681932
Oh, stop projecting your pathetic insecurities on other, more successful, people, you little bitch.
>>
I got cucked by my bf for a tranny lel

I've give up on committed relationships and have just fully sunk into the biscum meme, not that I cheat on partners I just pretty much don't get into monogamous LTRs anymore

Only time I would do it is if I got into a LTR with a cis woman who had a career and stuff, because it'd advance me socially to have a marriage and I'd like to have kids and stuff
>>
>>6686176
Yeah sorry love. You can tell me all sorts of stories about couples that have stayed together for 30 years and all of that, being anecdotes, would matter for shit all when trumped by scientific studies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html?_r=0
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.