[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, i need advice pronto. Ill try and make it as short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 14703743294461921880532.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
14703743294461921880532.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Alright guys, i need advice pronto.

Ill try and make it as short and sweet as possible. So i had a manic episode last year. Smashes my ankle to pieces. My best friends left me because crazy isnt cool i guess.

Had a feeling my neighbour was gay so i brought my dog up the hill but he never actually said anything. It was odd, he was built and had a load of friends so it wasnt a confidence issue. In hindsight it was obvious all he wanted was sex.

I just thought he was this guy that i saw right after my accident that made me feel safe. He ended up getting with some random guy and i put up no cruiser pls. Then the next day he got with loads of guys to spite me and brought a guy back.

Anyway it got darker and i think i went into an episode. Turns out hes quite popular. Has friends following me. Making guys change their profiles to be bitchy. I live in a small town too. Im getting very close to just ending it properly this time. The pain has gotten to be too much this time. Cant go to cops and family wont believe me.

Anyone else ever have this kind of exp?
>>
I mean, dont get me wrong; i acted bitchy for sure but i was so raw at the time and he is in his thirties. To be honest, its the amount of support hes gotten that makes me want to finally end it.

I fought the desire for years but to know this many people are backing uo that kind of guy... it killed the hope i had. I think im ready to not wake up again.
>>
exactly what is wrong with being alone and not having sex

what exactly is it about just living life that is so terrible

of course people get pissed off when you won't give up sex when that is literally all you are about and all you have to offer
>>
>>6677877
dude check into a psych ward, you're full-on psychotic
>>
>>6678654
we're all psychotic
>>
>>6678673
some less than others and can function in society without be detected
>>
>>6678116
Thats the thing. I do have a lot more to offer because i am not fixated on sex. He was obviously ready settle down and could tell i was loyal. When i essentially rejected him he probably went into a tail spin and fucked like half the guys on grindr ( small town too btw). So there isnt a chance i will ever touch him. Toyed with me too much. Literally constantly thinking of ways to get out if here.

>>6678654
I went to but his friends followed me. One even had that whistle song from kill bill play. When shes about to be killed in her sleep. Its actually not that far fetched. Hes a dom top that has money and a lot of friends/fuckbuddies. In a tiny town. Really not that hard to keep tabs on me.

I was just a conquest to him and because i got bitch my he took it personally and now his friends are harrassing me. Think his goal is to break me. Sort of worked but feel more empty than broken desu senpai.
>>
>>6679071
Even if it doesn't seem like it to you, you're clearly having another episode right now. Call your local psych-hotline and have them come to you to help you as soon as possible, please.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.