[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was gay. Tarquinius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (9KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9KB, 194x260px
Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was gay. Tarquinius superbus the last gay king of rome was overthrown by the heteros who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great gay general overthrew the heteros and exterminated them in the social war. Now gays was running rome again and a hetero wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the heteros eventually killed or sent the black gays to africa. Julius caesar was gay
>>
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>6676244
AY YO
HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
WE
WUZ
FAG
KANGZ
IN
SHIIEETTTT
>>
>>6676244
I have the slightest suspicion you're not entirely serious...
And that this is a parody of some group who spread historical misinformation for the sake of pushing their agenda...I wonder who it is...?
>>
>>6676357
And also:
One second guurll
*snaps fingers
Bitch, you be saying
*dresses in drag
Ya tellin' girlfrien'
*waves dragon dildo around
That we
*designs expensive clothing
We're...
*posts on tumblr
Darling, you telling me...
*performs striptease
*hits on straight guy
That we were ROMANS?!
*sucks big black dick
*gets AIDS
YASSSS
*gets shot by Muslim
>>
>>6676244
TFW Alexander will never carry you across Asia :(

>>6676353
Underrated post
>>
>>6676244
All aboard the gay superbus
>>
The Roman Emperor Elagabalus was certainly a homosexual. He prostituted himself in the Imperial Palace, offering jewels and gold to passerby (males, of course) who could fuck him, and would brag about how many men he'd gotten fucked by to the female courtiers. He also tried to marry a (male) Charioteer and declare him a god.
>>
You were allowed to be gay and shit in Rome. Hell, it was even seen as alright to fuck other guys while married.
You would only ever get criticised for it if you fugged another person's husbando.
>>
>>6676353
Hol up Hol up
*sucks dick*
So You Be Sayin
*does some interior designing*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*Shills Yaoi*
We Wuz
*Corrects the Record*
WE WUZ
*Visits a pride parade*
KANGS
*gets dragon dildo stuck in ass*
N SHIEEET
*gets triggered*
>>
>>6676244
Is OP the one who's been spreading BS facts about Rome on /lgbt/ recently?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.