[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET here, I was out in public last night and saw a lot of girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: smooch.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smooch.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
NEET here, I was out in public last night and saw a lot of girls with hair dyed blue.

Is this a legit fashion derived from Tumlr, or is this a tacit way of telling other women "I'm a lesbian, feel free to approach me"? Both?

I ask because of the attached image.
>>
are u a girl
>>
>>6674060

lolno, plz
>>
i used to have purple hair
but people starting assuming i was one of those sjw types
so i went back to my natural color.
>>
>went out for coffee yesterday because I didn't want to be at home
>see a man with short spiky hair dyed lesbian blue
>consider the subject for a while, definitely a man not ftm or mtf
It was startling
>>
>>6674097
>not ftm
how do you know idiot? ftms stealth pretty good
>>
It's definitely a queer thing. Mostly lesbians, ftms, and flamers. Also to a lesser extent bleached white-blonde hair, especially if it's just the top of an undercut. That's the gayest.

Some edgy teens do it too, but I had mine that way for a while because I didnt really look like a lesbian and I wanted more cute queer girls to talk to me. Spoiler alert, it worked.
>>
File: 1430042760290.jpg (1MB, 1840x2342px) Image search: [Google]
1430042760290.jpg
1MB, 1840x2342px
It's actually becoming a very efficient strategy to get men to avoid you, pic related.
>>
I think women with colored hair are a lot more likely to be queer, for sure.
>>
>>6674152
I could just tell
>>
File: 20160501210136_1.jpg (115KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160501210136_1.jpg
115KB, 1440x900px
>>6674051
Aside from the tumblr types, blue is just a very les color I think. Your image is from "Blue is the Warmest Color" which a lesbo movie, and then you remember "Life is Strange" which took the world by storm, wherein Chloe, the clearly gayest girl in the history of games, had blue hair.
>>
>blue
>warm color

Proof that lesbians are backwards-thinking lunatics.
>>
>>6680546
If that's true, then shit, I don't want to be a forwards-thinking rational person.
>>
>>6680707
Look at any shade of fucking blue, that shit is cold as ice. It's not a warm color at all, let alone the WARMEST color! Are you blind?
>>
>>6680736
Do you even? A blue fire is hotter than a red one.
>>
File: rlytho.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
rlytho.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>6680736
I mean, about the whole lesbian thing, get it, cuz I'm a lesbian, and since lesbians are lunatics, I wouldn't want to not be a lunatic, yeah? Ah you get it.
>>
File: Star%20Temperature.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Star%20Temperature.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>6680546
>>6680707
It's taken from astronomy, blue stars are the hottest in space, red stars are the coldest in space. The hotter the star, the more blue it is; the colder the star, the more red it is..
>>
>>6681364
>muh spectroscopy
For virtually every culture in the world blue=cold.
>>
File: 1467355834788.png (205KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
1467355834788.png
205KB, 600x329px
>autists on an lgbt forum arguing about the color blue
>>
>>6674367
i love girls with dyed hair. i usually end up hitting on them
>>
>>6681716
Your point is invalid because rainbows.
>>
>>6674051
Dear lesfriend, avoid tumblr if you value your sanity.

Guys have a rule, we try to avoid sticking our dicks in crazy and I think the same rule also applies for your tongue, don't take the risk it's not worth the dead bunnies and rape allegations.
>>
>>6681827
>implying wymyn can lie about rape
MRA detected
>>
File: xYVZpVOXwPk.jpg (62KB, 602x604px) Image search: [Google]
xYVZpVOXwPk.jpg
62KB, 602x604px
>>6674051
Unnatural hair colours have been in for the past few years. Pop stars were dying their hair weird colours in the late 00s to try and keep up with Lady Gaga (who was mostly doing weird shit appearance wise to draw attention to herself and emulate David Bowie). This filtered into hipsters doing unusual things with their hair colours, since it was still a bit daring for the mainstream, mostly with pastel colours. Eventually once hipsters had been doing it en masse, the mainstream started noticing and things like silver hair trended on instagram. Tumblr types trying to be edgy eventually caught on and started dying their hair, too, but because pastel hair is easy to fuck up bolder colours caught on and now buzzfeed is literally writing articles like this
https://www.buzzfeed.com/chrissymahlmeister/bright-hair-colors-2016
Blue's a pretty good colour to go for because as it fades, it doesn't look as weird as some of the other colours.
This isn't the first time weird hair colours have been fashionable (see: punks) but it's easily the most mainstream it's ever been.
>>
>>6674051

It's the natural thing to do after finishing life is strange.
>>
Adele a shit.
>>
>>6680546
Holy shit bro Lesbians=#DESTROYED
>>
>>6674051
I think this is another fad straight people made for us.
>>
Tbh I kinda like unnatural hair colours and hope that the Blues and Purples only gain in popularity.
>>
>>6681874
What are you talking about? Blue looks gross when it fades, it can go green so easily. Looks gross if you don't maintain it.
>>
it's more a bislut thing than lesbian

lesbians used to do it more exclusively, but then bisluts/straight girls jocked it so it's less of a trend. Like flannel that way.

Now lesbians are into stripes and not-black leather jackets. Also button ups.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.