[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else MtF with the same problem? all my husbands friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1469898418049.png (441KB, 607x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469898418049.png
441KB, 607x594px
anyone else MtF with the same problem?

all my husbands friends and my friends think im a girl and i thought they where just being nice but they started asking why we dont have a baby and keep asking if i got pads in my bag and whatever else a girl would use.

how do you get around questions like this?
>>
>>6672536
oh i notice someone posting gore. why are you upset buddy?
>>
>>6672516
Tell them you don't want kids and don't have any pads. Problem solved.

Cis women complain about getting asked the first question a lot, just be that complainy type
>>
>>6672544
im just a super shy person i cant really talk around people so when someone ask me something like that i get even more nervous and shy.

i thought about telling them my tubes are tied so they would stop asking,
>>
>>6672516

The second one has a simple solution: just carry around pads.

If remaining stealth is that important to you, it's not that much of an expense.
>>
File: 1462616224865.gif (951KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462616224865.gif
951KB, 500x281px
>>6672578
well i wouldn't wanna have shitty pads what pads are best and the most common cis woman get?
>>
>>6672591
Tampax perl
>>
>>6672699
why are they good? just asking!
>>
>>6672516
Show it to them
>>
>>6672722
You could possible more easily deal with both problems by claiming to have reproductive problems that prevent menstration and pregnancy. Most people will not pry further, and you can politely tell them to fuck off if they do pry. And it is not techinally lying, which is important if you ever get caught, as opposed to the American Dad-level awkwardness that would result from you varying around pads and someone latter finding out that you are MTF.
>>
>>6672802
*you carrying around pads
>>
>>6672802
this is good advice.
>>
>>6672802
This. Just say you've got reproductive issues. People rarely pry from my experiences.
>>
>>6672544
/thread

or just carry a tampon or 2 in your bag, easy as that.
hardly an issue really
congrats on the stealth mode
>>
I'm stealth and have similar issues. I just tell people I'm barren because of a medical issue and don't have periods or a fertile womb. Usually I add that it makes me very sad so they never ask again. I mean, it's technically true, right?
>>
>>6672516
"I couldn't even if I wanted to. The details don't make for good conversation, so let's move on."
>>
Everyone knows anons who make up stories involving husbands and "stealth" are unpassable hons. All sane cute trannies like red addmit that they're nothin more than sexual objects.
>>
I get asked if I have tampons too
but I give them the "barren" excuse sometimes too.
im not exactly stealth i don't think i ever will be, but girls ask me that stuff in bars

>>6673542
yeah....
sometimes i feel like that
I'm not sure i should get married because I don't deserve my gf becoming my wife for being such a whore
>>
>>6672722
Because they offer great coverage. Because they don't ride up my ass. Because they help my flow. Say any of those and they work senpai.
>>
>>6672516
By telling your husband's friends you are trans
>>
File: 1463064407438s.jpg (6KB, 158x141px) Image search: [Google]
1463064407438s.jpg
6KB, 158x141px
>>6673609
why would they need to know?
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (191KB, 443x554px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
191KB, 443x554px
>>6672516
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>6674441
so they don't ask you questions you have to lie about or avoid answering altogether
>>
>>6672516
troll/7
>>
File: 1462514196820.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462514196820.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>6674706
why would i troll about this? are you that bad looking you dont think its possible for other people?

>troll
who even says that now
>>
>>6672516
>i thought they where just being nice
>thinking anyone would be nice to an unpassing tranny
short of saying things like "Oh your so brave to go out dressed like that" or stuff like that, most people aren't going to be anything but rude to trans girls unless they pass.
>>
File: af8.png (213KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
af8.png
213KB, 500x357px
>>6673558
Don't let your memes be dreams, senpai! If you want a qt waifu, be the best qt girl you can be for her and make it happen!
>>
Ok here is a lie that will 100% cover the pads thing. Just say you use a cup. If You use a cup you never need to get pads or anything so it's all good.
>>
>>6675783
yeah menstrual cups are where its at
>>
>>6672516
How often are the same girls asking you for pads and tampons? Why don't they carry around their own damn supplies? I only have them on me when I'm actually menstruating, and if I get surprised, I usually shove toilet paper into my panties until I can get a tampon. I have asked close friends for tampons when I really need one, and it wouldn't phase me if they said they didn't have any.

In all the times that I've been asked for pads and tampons, I say that I don't have any 80% of the time. You're not gonna get clocked for this. I just say no, apologize, and wish them luck.

>asking why we don't have a baby
I hope they aren't phrasing it like this. That's kind of rude. If they said, "Are you interested in having kids?" that's cool. But if they're really asking why, it's like they're hollering, "Explain yourself!! I don't understand why someone would willingly not have kids!" Sheesh.

I'd really recommend not lying. If you absolutely need to, I like the half lies about saying that you're barren and don't want to talk about it. You want to be ambiguous that if someone finds out that you're trans, they're not going to have fee-fees about being lied to.
But that will also open up the idiots who want to tell you all about their sister-in-law's fertility issues and how she prayed to a quartz crystal and now she has 5 kids!!
Don't carry around pads and tampons. That's weird. If this is your workplace and it keeps happening, you could buy a box and stick them in the bathroom.
>>
File: 1447603993783.jpg (80KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1447603993783.jpg
80KB, 453x453px
>>6672802
>>6672863
Came here to say this
>>
>>6674441
for the lewdness ;)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.