[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up, everyone? I'm a straight white guy, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-08-04-01-08-43.png (354KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-04-01-08-43.png
354KB, 960x540px
What's up, everyone? I'm a straight white guy, the true scum of the earth if some sources are to be believed, and I come to you high as shit because I have a question.

So, I have an identical twin. Some time ago (in the scope of months) said twin came out as trans, and years before that as gay. As I said, I am straight and cis, with absolutely zero desire to fuck other men or to transition.

Having said this, it makes me question some of the theories behind what causes people to be gay or trans, especially those that involve prenatal "hormone baths." Considering my twin and I shared the same womb, why would she have turned out gay/trans, but not me? Shouldn't I have been exposed to the same factors if this were the case? It doesn't seem that way.

Does anyone else think about this kind of shit? Moreover, does anyone else here have a twin (identical or otherwise) on the opposite side of the Kinsey and/or gender scale?

Pic unrelated.
>>
My understanding of it is not that they are "bathed" with higher levels of certain hormones, but rather, genes that control androgen sensitivity causes their body in the womb to be "exposed" to hormones differently. How identical, genetically, are identical twins? I legitimately do not know the answer.
>>
>>6672481
Well you sure picked a sheer bounty of accurate information and knowledge coming here.
>>
>>6672512
Well, we come from the same single egg and sperm until the division occurs, afterward as cells multiply variations end up occurring. So on a genetic level, while we're a lot more similar than non-twin siblings, it's not perfect mirror, if that makes sense.

>>6672522
Psh. 4chan is full of qualified experts.
>>
Your sister acted as a human shield for you, she absorbed the brunt of hormone bathes so that you could go on to be straight cis male. Go give her a hug.
>>
>>6672571
Pretty much this thats just science
>>
File: 472px-Placentation.png (182KB, 472x753px) Image search: [Google]
472px-Placentation.png
182KB, 472x753px
>>6672481

When you split from your tranny sister determines whether you shared the same hormone baths (shared circulatory system and amniotic fluid or not are factors). "Identical" twins and triplets don't turn out identical anyway.
>>
I'll be honest with you: I have no clue what makes people who they are. I am gay myself. Do I know why I'm gay? No. Am I okay with that? Yes. I don't care a whit about the causes of my sexual orientation. I like who I am and that's all that matters to me. I think people deserve to be treated with dignity no matter who they are, even if the reason for their existence turns out to be something supposedly negative or abnormal. I don't believe in trying to change anyone, even if what they are happens to be regarded as a defect by some, unless they genuinely want to change themselves.

That's all.
>>
>>6672481
Kill it and pretend to be both you and trans him. This will be tough I know but you'll finally understand what it is like to be a tranny then you can come to terms with sharing a womb with a lady stuck in a mans body.

Omg what if it fucked you in the womb!?
>>
>>6672481
This is what I personally believe (as a white cis gay male). The hormones and genetics are basically just a predisposition to certain behaviour and wants etc. Your experiences build your sexuality and personality off of those dispositions. This isn't to say it's a choice. It's not, and it's not reversable without essentially destroying the person's soul. It just is more complicated than a gene or hormone.
>>
>>6672481
You must also keep in mind that it is a matter of probability, as studies show, only 60% of cases where both twins were homosexual, which still leaves a 40% chance of you two being of completely different orientations, and we must also account for epigenetics, as they also play a factor, I'm assuming that not everything happened exactly the same for you and your sibling, and, tumblr memes aside, human sexuality can be influenced by outside factors, especially during childhood, although we haven't figured out what affects it, besides the obvious (i.e. teach a young girl to hate men and think lesbians are good and pure, and she'll probably be a dyke), sorry for the lengthy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.