[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't you rather become a Lich, and overcome the desires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1351018658556.jpg (58KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
1351018658556.jpg
58KB, 620x470px
Wouldn't you rather become a Lich, and overcome the desires of the flesh through undeath rather than lead a life of carnal sin and be bound for the 9 Hells anyways?

I think that it would be a lot more humbling than being a transperson.

I think a lot of MTFs just want to wear dresses and shit, and if you're a Lich then you'll be able to wear robes, same sorta thing. Also your dick would be shrivelled dessicated and useless not all unlike a transgirls.

Lichdom. Y/N?
>>
>>6666026
N
I'm really fond of being increasingly curvy and cuddly, and most of my fleshy bits are now potential sources of pleasure. Similarly, my straight-up better (and improving still) sex drive has made my life a lot better.

Although lichdom is nice for permanent hair removal, the rest kind of sucks. Besides, I'm fairly sure I have no soul to add to the weight of hell's sins.
>>
>>6666026
Y

I can always wear a cool mask or some shit to go with the robes, and my minions will keep my company. I hear they're very good listeners, mostly because they have no other choice.
>>
>>6666082
The longevity provided by Lichdom aids in the endless pursuit of ultimate knowledge, which in my mind is far more fulfilling than the flickers of passion provided by copulation.

That's why I decided to transition into a Lich. I looked into Ego Death but settled with showing fealty to a nameless serpent God from another universe who is bent on the destruction of all universes.

Yes I had to ingest potent venom which turned my heart into a still lump of flesh which was then extracted and replaced with unspeakably arcane technology to keep me sentient and "alive", but that process in itself is actually more honorable than visiting a doctor and being straight up given what you need to transform yourself, without the need for ritual, prayer, and the ingestion of various poisons.

Furthermore, the body is a shell for the soul, and having ejected your soul you are now Godly.
>>
>>6666146
Automatons do not make for good company, that is why the internet is a good thing.
>>
>>6666188
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAgUoSIG3Jo

Sort of what it's like.
>>
MtF here

Yes, I would. I'd also settle for becoming 90% machine. There's only so much dehumanizing and disconnection one can take, and I suppose I'd be content to spend time learning about the universe.

At least there would be a reason for me to have a Fear Aura.
>>
>>6666026
I'm celibate as fuck so I have a good chance at heaven if you're going to bring that into the equation.
>>
I plan to become a lich when I can no longer pull off my Halloween queen look. Until then I'll keep enjoying carnal pleasures.
>>
>>6666026
Yes, it's not like In going to transition anyway, and who's to say I can't be a feminine looking lich. That way I'll never go to he'll as well.
>>
AGP here so transitioning would only leave me fucked up in a different way. I plan to go technolich when the day comes. Programmers are the wizards of the future so it all works out.
>>
I wish I could be a lich but look more like a starspawn of Cthulhu than a desiccated corpse.
>>
File: 135312387957326.jpg (14KB, 289x311px) Image search: [Google]
135312387957326.jpg
14KB, 289x311px
>>6666666
>>
I'm going to be a wizard in 2 years anyway, but lichdom seems a bit over the top. Got nothing against necromancy though, just think that trying to cheat the reaper never ends well.

If I wanted to wear dresses, I'd just cast Polymorph Self.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.