[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there actually such a thing as trutrans? Does anybody on this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nwgn6ata991uen374o2_1280.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwgn6ata991uen374o2_1280.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
Is there actually such a thing as trutrans? Does anybody on this board fit into that description? Can you actually "realize" that you're trans long into your life, or is it something you know you've felt since childhood?
>>
>>6665505
that person doesnt pass
>>
>>6665513
she's an actual factual girl
>>
>>6665513
>>6665528
thank you /lgbt/
>>
>>6665528
But she has facial hair? Am I really just projecting that hard?
>>
>>6665852
Yes you are projecting. There is literally pictures of her on twitter with her vagina. She is a biological female.
>>
>>6665852
It's a guy in drag, he has mustache stubble
>>
>>6665864

Dude, you are wrong. Here is her twitter: https://twitter.com/nekolukka

It's a biological female.

This thread is a fantastic representation why you should take "passing" threads with a grain of fuckin' salt. 99% of the people out in the real world don't even think about gender and sexual dimorphism. There are so many natal females that don't pass under /lgbt/ scrutiny. Here's a great example in OP.

>>6665852
>>
>>6665505
>Is there actually such a thing as trutrans?
As in one 'correct' trans narrative that defines true transsexuals and by exclusivity defines false transsexuals? No.
As a label for people who believe in such a thing as is detailed above, it is regrettably usable.

>Does anybody on this board fit into that description?
Regrettably so.

>Can you actually "realize" that you're trans long into your life,
Yes, and this is quite common. Children who develop an understanding of gender permanence before they've clearly grasped their own experience of gender outside performing the roles and rituals assigned to them will have a lot of indoctrination to work through, often in ignorance and isolation, to make sense of, and even recognize their feelings on the matter. From there, there's still time to be spent in exploration - deconstructing and reconstructing the narrative of self that gives most peoples' lives coherence.

>or is it something you know you've felt since childhood?
This too, can happen. An early enough and strong enough association with another gender, or non-association with the assigned gender, is very real, and with increasing awareness of gender issues, children have a more robust vocabulary and context with which to express that, and the world is better primed to recognize and understand what is being expressed.
>>
>>6665864
>>6665852
It's literally a shadow, you fucking retarded mongoloid
This board is so retarded
>>
>>6665505
pic is hot
>>
>>6665528
>>6665852
>>6665864
can confirm she is gril

just scanned through her twitter courtesy of >>6665879

going to guess her schtick is looking so ugly that she gets mistaken to be a crossdressing femboy, because she never puts on makeup to hide that god-awful shadow on her face or hides the bags under her eyes

As an asian myself it really is possible for grils to have a light mustache shadow like that, and it is absolutely disgusting.

Twiggy as fuck too, a true 2/10
>>
>>6665505
>trutrans
I don't understand how this is under any dispute by anyone on this board. How can trans people even exist if there's no such thing as someone who is "trutrans"? It may not be whatever gets thrown around as being "trutrans" but trutrans has to exist, otherwise trans people wouldn't exist.

My opinion: Someone should need to have had dysphoric feelings at least during puberty. Childhood is iffy because you wouldn't necessarily experience dysphoria if your upbringing lacked an enforcement of gender roles. One doesn't need to ever "realize" they are trans to be trans—obviously being trans would have been a phenomena throughout human history and they'd have no conception of what it was, and many people just might repress too hard even today or live in places where they can't really figure things out safely.

Anyone who thinks you can be trans but that there's no such thing as "trutrans" is either a transtrender or a sad, brainwashed idiot.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-01+at+07.54.42).jpg (37KB, 411x301px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-01+at+07.54.42).jpg
37KB, 411x301px
>>6665879
i thought she looked familiar

pic related
>>
File: 1379972770869.jpg (79KB, 1016x109px) Image search: [Google]
1379972770869.jpg
79KB, 1016x109px
>>6665505
Of course. /lgbt/ is the only board where people think they are autogynephiles or just transitioning for funsies. Everywhere else you're considered born transsexual.

I wanted to cut my testicles off before I even knew I was transsexual. Then four years later I l stumbled upon a support forum and compared symptoms and stories with the people who posted there. I felt like it fit so I went to a psychologist to confirm if it was the real deal or not. The process was honestly little different from discovering that you have ADHD or something. I didn't even think about if I "wanted" this or not, it was just a question if I needed it or not.

http://avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
>>
>>6666129
The problem with the "trutrans" stance is not that it divides people into 'trans' and 'not trans', because every such measure and descriptor fails categorically to meaningfully distinguish those two categories. What they do instead is to create a hierarchy within trans people of who is most trans - the experiences of which will be best respected and ultimately legitimized - and an underclass of those who aren't trans enough to deserve respect or legitimacy.

Distinguishing between 'true'and 'false' trans people can only be this, when we already HAVE a language to describe who is trans and who is not. What nonsense to then develop a separate community measure for whether one is 'really' trans or 'only a kinda trans-ish faker'. 'Trutrans' is part of the toxicity of identity politics, not a diagnosis.
>>
>>6666129
>My opinion: Someone should need to have had dysphoric feelings at least during puberty. Childhood is iffy because you wouldn't necessarily experience dysphoria if your upbringing lacked an enforcement of gender roles. One doesn't need to ever "realize" they are trans to be trans—obviously being trans would have been a phenomena throughout human history and they'd have no conception of what it was, and many people just might repress too hard even today or live in places where they can't really figure things out safely.

Disclaimer: I'm AGP and don't intend to transition.

I don't know whether I'm actually trans but I've obsessively fantasized about boys turning into girls since I was 4. I continued to do this until puberty at which point I started masturbating to such thoughts. I don't think I've ever masturbated to a fantasy which included myself wherein I didn't imagine myself as a woman. Told myself it was just a fetish until I was 20, when I started to randomly get really sad over not being a woman. Now I don't even know.
I don't and have never experienced concrete body dysphoria.

I obviously think "true" transsexuals exist but cases like mine are really difficult to make sense of.
>>
>>6667245
Disclaimer: I think the continued diagnosis of AGP is a curious 4chan anachronism used to distance people from a real and normal dimension of human sexual fantasy life - that is, the dimension of self.

Many trans people (especially trans women, who I'll focus on here) only feel safe and justified in pursuing a female gender and feminine expression in fantasy (and eventual sexual fantasy) at first, and this often brings great psychological pleasure and relief for a time. The experience of it not being enough, and needing to move into real space to grant meaningful relief becomes increasingly common, and as explorations of femaleness, femininity, and the trappings of womanhood become more normalized, and less taboo, the sexual edge to the entire experience begins to retreat back into the realm of sexuality. It can take further time and exploration for them to work out what this means about how they want to live.

But that kind of self-discovery process, and gradual claiming of the 'right' to those forms of self-expression, is not even close to unheard of. Whether or not it applies to you is your affair, but it's not like no one has ever been there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.