[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go into tranny room on kageshi out of loneliness and boredom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: original.gif (980KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
980KB, 480x360px
>go into tranny room on kageshi out of loneliness and boredom of omegle and the /r9k/ rooms
>go on cam
>they just automatically assume i'm a tranny, give me unbannable mod status and everything, be friends with me
>get random pm's from trannies and guys flirting with me on a daily basis
>just act shy and don't escalate it
>have literally never said that i'm a tranny and only here because it's a popular room

It really gives you an idea of how you truly look. What a feel. I need to get a haircut.
>>
Are you xizzy?
>>
>>6654260
>go into a lesbian chatroom
>arrive just in time to see a high-ranking member of the forum exposed as a straight boy
>leave
>>
>>6654516
no
>>
File: 1391577446432.gif (2MB, 245x294px) Image search: [Google]
1391577446432.gif
2MB, 245x294px
>>6654260
>being so much of a fag people think you're a trap
>make a thread about it
??????
>>
>>6654260

I modded you because you look and act more like a tranny than most of us. You're extremely repressed.
>>
hi apple
>>
>>6660141
>you act more like a tranny than most of us
Did they talk about anime and try to flirt with other trans girls?

typical 4chan tranny.jpg
>>
>>6661352
kek
>>
>>6654526
That's so hot. There's nothing sexier than forcing the presence of cock on lesbos.
>>
>>6661591
nothin but stoners n loners m9
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.