[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 13 >browse /b/ because I'm edgy >try to avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: the little girl.jpg (110KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
the little girl.jpg
110KB, 640x853px
>be 13
>browse /b/ because I'm edgy
>try to avoid trap culture but it's pretty out in the open
>read copypasta about how 4chan will turn you into a girl if you stick around too long
>"ha, yeah right, who even comes up with this kind of stuff?"

>a decade later
>still browse 4chan
>been on estrogen for 2+ years

How did /b/ see it all so clearly, /lgbt/?
>>
File: mootikins.png (1MB, 654x798px) Image search: [Google]
mootikins.png
1MB, 654x798px
>>6653775
It wasn't specifically you, it was just law of averages
>>
>>6653830

Also 4chan actually convinced me to transition. Oops.
>>
4chan didn't exist when I was 13, and wouldn't come around for years. This place has fallen far from its origins, and that is saying something considering its original state.
>>
>>6653889

I think I found it in like 2005. It was okay, it hasn't really changed all that much.
>>
>>6653906
Confirmed for not having browsed back in the day.
1. Quit lying
2. Quit trying to pretend you were here back then
3. Realize that, if you are op, you were one of the people ruining this place if indeed you browsed at 13
4. ??????
5. Profit!
>>
>>6653909

Ah yeah, the good ol' days, with such classic, unforgettable memes as 'Happy Negro' and 'making swastikas with Habbo Hotel characters.' 4chan was always a bad place for noisy edgelords.
>>
>>6653775
I don't think 4chan causes gender issues, though things like trap threads can definitely be a contributing factor. Rather, social isolation makes one more likely to end up on 4chan, and social isolation can cause or be caused by gender issues.
>>
4chan convinced me that my attraction to older men wasn't really the most odd thing to be interested in

Red Pill culture convinced me to disregard what women think and live for myself. I don't care if future GFs mind that I am bi because now I simply dont plan on telling them (though I won't cheat either).

So yeah the internet turned me from a typical "straight" kid to a grampa fucking homo...and I like it. I only wish I got over my complexes earlier. Spent way too long dreaming about it at night and ignoring it during the day.
>>
>>6654094
>Spent way too long dreaming about it at night and ignoring it during the day.
Biggest problem about everything desu
>>
>>6654040

Yeah, you're right obviously. I just wanted to make a funny thread.
>>
File: 1462510232454.jpg (8KB, 157x144px) Image search: [Google]
1462510232454.jpg
8KB, 157x144px
>>6653775
4chan made me bi, i love traps and skinny guys so much now...
>>
File: 1432933205360.jpg (2MB, 2636x4000px)
1432933205360.jpg
2MB, 2636x4000px
>>6654094
aaaaaHAHAHA
you can always tell that it's someone's week 1 on 4chan when they say that it ""changed"" them or gave them some embarrassing grade-level awakening. learn not to be a pathetic group-think bitch, okay?
>>
>>6654198
Just give it some more time and you'll be running on E too ;^)
>>
>>6654289
too old for that I'll just be a hon, but i can still fuck the fems and traps.
>>
It turned me gay for AT LEAST the next ten years but it didn't make me wanna take hormones, that shits just retarded.
>>
Did any of you faggots consider that you were already in the closet and coming to /b/ was your way of dealing with not being good with girls because you're gay to begin with?
>>
>>6654270

What? I am 25 and have been here for like 8 years.

You prolly dont even remember the pudi days you newfag.
>>
>>6654351
no before 4chan gay loving was unthinkable i only wanted romance and sex from girls

sexy romantic gay stories showed me the error of my ways
>>
>>6653830
is that really moot
>>
>>6654487

yes
>>
>>6654132
It was funny. 4chan got me to fap for the first time. And I was underage at the time, but only barely. Being trans I felt uncomfortable in my body and actually thought that my penis didn't work how it was supposed to. A fap roulette made me put it to the test though. When I actually came and it felt good, I remember being amazed. I wonder why I was so amazed. Or rather why I was so sure that my dick didn't work.
>>
>>6659115
Bizare, I dicovered too because of other persons tell me "do that, it will feel good", otherwise I don't know if I would ever masturbated, probabily yes because of the Internet like you, but it's interesting.
I collected a lot of ecchi and yuri pics for like 2 years before fapping first time.
>>
>>6659147

I figured out how to masturbate when I was like 5, lol. I'd lie down on my stomach and hump my palm.
>>
>>6659147
I wonder how common this is. Are you cis or trans, straight or hetero?
>>
>I never even got why anons liked traps so much. /lgbt/ comes out. Can't stop reading threads daily. Met some IRL trans women. "Hey they seem like normal girls"

Fuck I want to be on hormones.
>>
>>6654487
>>6659088
actually, no
>>
>Come to 4chan when i was 15
>/b/ and /x/, le edgelord that believe in demons
>Time pass
>Eventually discover /lgbt/ while i was confused
>Traps threads made it worse

>I'm 18 now
>Just waiting to move out from parents house and get on the minimum age (20) to get on free mones though local NHS

Plan to be a trap and eventually transition to a girl and live my life like that.
>>
>>6660019

I'm 23 now and I believe in demons again. /x/ got to me.

>>6659934

Seriously?

>>6659327

I have faith that things will work out for you, anon.
>>
>>6660725
Demons can't hurt you if you strangle virgin billy goats in sacrifice to Odin
>>
>>6660795

Nah, I'm into summoning demons. It's a nice meditative ritual.
>>
File: 1470109745282.jpg (79KB, 600x863px)
1470109745282.jpg
79KB, 600x863px
>>6653775
finding /d/ was like every single childhood dream come true for me

for whatever reason tho i still didn't end up actually masturbating until i was 15
>>
>>6660803
Warlock! Hel take you to her cold boudoir and swiftly you cursed worm
>>
>>6660805

>tfw you still remember your first futa
>>
>be in 9th grade
>discover tranchan
>fall in love with pics of nerdy transgirl
>admit to self that "Father I am Homosex"
>Join Gay Straight Alliance to hookup with butch bisexual chicks, leave after two weeks because of no action
>five years later loose mind due to repressing sexuality
>flash forward to today and I am closet trans (not really every evil reptillian succubus in town knows due to their Satanic Hivemind, as a result they want to devour my entrails and any breasts tissue I develop; Amun-Ra deliver me from my torment)
>>
>>6660905
>Amun-Ra
>ignoring the best and most awesome aspect of the sun incarnate
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.