[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you come out to your familt as bi'? help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1462115895543.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1462115895543.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
How do you come out to your familt as bi'? help me idk if i am im acared
>>
Please someone reaply
>>
>>6645407
Bring a guy home to a family thing. The more inappropriate for a normal friend, the better. You will be begging the question
>>
>>6645429
The board is slow as shit, hourly bump is enough by far
>>
>>6645434
>>6645440
The thing is, I dont have a guy frieind (just a best guy friend). I wanna fuck a guy, but I abenk2976 to the whole boy sex thing. I guess I should just keep it to myself thoug
>>
Do you ever feel more homo sex whe you are drunk?
>>
Never mind. Im only gay when Im drunk
>>
File: be8.png (156KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
156KB, 330x319px
In the space of less than an hour, biscum have decided that nah, I'm not gay, only for the bants.
>>
>>6645407
You don't have to tell them, it's often more trouble than it's worth. If you ever get into a serious relationship with someone of the same sex, then you can tell your family around about the same time you introduce your partner to them.
>>
Once you tell them its permanently out, you can't untell them. Don't do it unless you're in a serious relationship with a guy
>>
As long as you aren't dependent upon your parents financially you either; don't have to tell them or you can tell them whenever. If you are dependent I would suggest you not tell them until you are.
>>
File: 1462127915193.png (318KB, 625x683px) Image search: [Google]
1462127915193.png
318KB, 625x683px
>>6645407
what is the fucking point even.
>>
>>6651596
well im 31 and havent done it yet, wish i could help.

if i could have done it another way, when i tried to tell them when i was 15, and they pretended it wasnt a thing (ignored it because its terrifyingly shameful for them), i would have just moved out ASAP.

moved out at 18 and fucked off, and did whatever felt right.

im 31 now with a 4.5year straight relationship, just got diagnosed with a brain tumour.

dont waste time.

do what you feel is right for your self.

all the best
>>
>>6651957
Good luck Anon.
>>
I feel for the come out as bi meme as a teenager, they seemed supportive but when I brought a bf home they flipped their shit like I had sprung it on them then and there.

There's never a point to coming out bi unless you have a same sex partner
>>
>>6645407
>coming out as anything but trans
why would you even do that
if you're bi you're basically half straight anyway
just don't do it
>>
>>6645407
just be straight
You have a chance to be normal and not make finding happiness 100x harder. Why waste that?
>>
D O N T. Seriously comming out is more fucking trouble than it's worth, gay bi whatever just don't fucking bother, date and fuck who you want and let that be the end of it.
>>
>>6645407
If you put it off for long enough it goes away and you never have to tell anyone
>>
>>6645407
32 here, and seriously, until its about to become an issue, dont bother. its a pain in the ass and its not really super important that they find out right away.
i say to just not really hide it, but not mention it until they bring it up. that's how i did it and it turned out pretty well for me.
>>
Don't do it unless you're in a same-sex relationship or they'll just think you're doing it for attention
>>
>>6666161
this. the same sex relationship part. you wont have to come out unless this happens
>>
>>6645407
I just told my mum I was gay, if she sees me bringing home chicks as well it should pretty much clear it up
>>
>>6645407
I just changed my Facebook information. Nobody's even blinked.
>>
>>6666232
That might be because no-one notices, especially your parents, when you change shit on facebook
>>
>>6645407
Just go for it dude. If you think your parents will react reasonably, and you have a safe place to stay if they dont, i 100% reccomend it. It'll save you trouble in the future and you wont feel like you are hiding. And lots of guys wont date someone unless they are out, so it should widen your prospects.

Recommending, but only if you check yes to the first two things.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.