[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legbutts, do you get some anxiety in social situations with people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: liz-kirby-4square.gif (3MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
liz-kirby-4square.gif
3MB, 600x600px
Legbutts, do you get some anxiety in social situations with people who you think/know will reject you because of your sexuality? I live in a country where you'll end up in tomorrow's newspapers, all over the internet and shunned wherever you go for it. How do you get over this?

cyute gif not related
>>
>>6644793
>How do you get over this?

You move, far far away, and cut all ties
>>
File: tumblr_nzbgdnnOyD1u1wscmo1_500.gif (137KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzbgdnnOyD1u1wscmo1_500.gif
137KB, 500x750px
>>6644917

Yeah well you know, besides that. Any other legbutts from Islamic countries? Is there something you tell yourself, or is really moving the only option we have.
>>
>>6644994
I am from a country in the middle east. I've come out to some family members(the more progressive ones) and they all treated it with utter respect and support. I'm close to starting HRT, but there's always the problem of coming out to the less progressive ones(especially when they happen to my parents). I am seriously considering moving elsewhere, but if I have my family next to me, and replace my friends that don't support me, I won't need to. I already pass pretty good, even though I'm pre-transition(people call me 'miss' all the time on the streets), so going stealth won't even be that hard.

Have you tried coming out to some people that you trust?
>>
File: tumblr_o7eeyseALa1qze3hdo1_500.gif (771KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7eeyseALa1qze3hdo1_500.gif
771KB, 500x288px
>>6645409

Thank you for responding. I'm jealous you have a bunch of supportive relatives. Pretty much all of my family are very, uh, is "traditional" the right word? Yeah. I only have one /lgbt/ relative as far as I know and when I came out to him the other day he just preached the usual religious gay preach to be patient and wait till you die and go to heaven to get to enjoy and love whatever you want to. It took me every ounce of my courage to ask him too. Oh well.
Theres no one I feel I can trust and I think everyone already knows I like to kiss other girls on the mouth, they just keep being in denial about it every single time I hint that at them. Maybe I should stop hinting and come out and just get those stones hurled at me already lmoa
>>
>>6645545
If that's really true and all your relatives are the traditional type(please try to get to their core, they might not be what you expected after all), then I would indeed move away. I'm sorry for your situation anon. But like I said, people might be very different and not at all the same inside. So if you really do decide on moving away, at least give coming out a shot before you go. Can't really go wrong if you're already leaving, eh?

Side note, if you have a doctor relative, try coming out to them. Doctors will usually handle the situation as doctors(even if they personally are against this kinda stuff), and as such they might be supportive of you.

Stay safe.
>>
>>6645409
>I am from a country in the middle east.
So? Some Middle Eastern countries are very accepting. Like Israel for example.
>>
>>6646620
It's not an accepting one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.