[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying not to cut/kms right now, I'm panicking, can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1929.jpg (160KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
160KB, 960x1280px
Trying not to cut/kms right now, I'm panicking, can't move or do anything, pic of me related.

So fucked up that I'm posting here because I don't know what to do.

Hi.
>>
>>6643282
Oh my god, honey, whatever you do DON'T cut yourself.
You look so beautiful in that pic, oh my god. I'm jealous. What's bugging you honey? Whatever it is I'm sure you can over come it and are a beautiful person.
Just kidding, you're disgusting kill yourself.
>>
>>6643282
whats fucking up ur mind rn familia? also kys and or cutting doesnt solve shit so dont fall for that meme
>>
File: privyet.jpg (310KB, 680x932px) Image search: [Google]
privyet.jpg
310KB, 680x932px
>>6643282
sup
>>
do it fgt
>>
File: triggers.png (959KB, 1004x681px) Image search: [Google]
triggers.png
959KB, 1004x681px
at the end of the day ur worthless and not a real grill :^)
>>
>>6643282

Be glad that you're born white. It's 2016, save up some money, count your blessings and get FFS if it will make you feel better. Just don't go all angie on us and morph into Stephen King's daughter.

And yeah you look fine just relax
>>
>>6643358
Who's angie? What did Stephen King's daughter do?
>>
>>6643370

Angie, the lost daughter of Stephen King. Anyways she got FFS and kept being crazy even though her face passes pretty well. She might not be the prettiest, but she's obviously passable and at her worst average in looks, which is a lot better than most trannies.

She just keeps talking about wanting to kill herself all the time. Don't do that.
>>
>>6643282
You look cute imo.

I dont know whats causing you pain but relax, take off your mind from whatever is bothering you and do some activity (drawing, video games, read a book, anything really) to forget about it for now.

Cutting is a bad way to try to treat it
>>
Calm down op, you'll feel better if you just hang in there
Just talk to us about what's bugging you, if you feel like it
>>
OP can I hug you and give you head pets?

I'm a girl too
>>
>>6643282
kms sounds scary alone.
lets catch the bus together
socal
o
c
a
l
>>
>>6643282
You want so much attention. Just think about it objectively for a second. Everything about this screams orchestrated plea for attention.
>>
>>6643301
>>6643339
>>6643342
Came here from /k/, thought this place would be circlejerk city and reassurance central.

But you fags are ok.
>>
>>6643478
Are you /kgbt/?
>>
>>6643282
Post ass
>>
youre having a panic attack. try to control your breathing by taking deep breaths.
>>
>>6643486
Maybe, this board is kinda ass so far....better then most so far tho
>>
>>6643521
It just moves slow. /k/ is more my board though. But I try to preach the gun life to the fags here. Some already are gunfags.
>>
>>6643301
>>6643342
>>6643478
>>6643495

I wonder how lame your lives are that you feel the need to do that kind of shit online. Not giving you the satisfaction of killing myself, but the world would probably be better off without you.

>>6643470
Of course I want attention. Everyone wants attention, idiot. It's not an orchestrated plea, I already have scars of my arm and I am looking for people to help me right now.

>>6643412
Yes you can <3

And to all others, thank you <3

I expected this board to be more friendly than the general 4chan, guess I was stupid to post here.
>>
File: on_me_reee.png (463KB, 1200x975px) Image search: [Google]
on_me_reee.png
463KB, 1200x975px
>>6643589
I don't know what you expected from 4chan really. There will be good an bad on any board, enjoy the bantz have a laugh and feel better lass. Not that the bantz was that good, but still.
Go innawoods enjoy nature, read a book, unplug from the shit called the internet.
>>
>>6643589

Go to reddit, they thrive on trans people who are suicidal. You'll get all the attention and help you need because what you're looking for is a hugbox. At least there you'll have a bit less trolls in comparison to here.
>>
>>6643282
cocksucking helps
>>
File: 1469586606530.jpg (12KB, 279x206px) Image search: [Google]
1469586606530.jpg
12KB, 279x206px
>>6643589
>>
>>6643385
ok hongie
>>
>>6643282
whats on your mind OP?
>>
>>6643646
Yep. Too bad you'll die a virgin because no one will touch yours.

>>6643638
You're kinda right. I don't know why the fuck I posted here. Was just feeling desperate and not thinking straight.
>>
>>6643358
Why? Is being white a privlege? We are going to be minorities in America soon. Maybe you should stfu
>>
>>6643282
i'll spagooter yer boicooter.
>>
>>6643282
ur fucking hot
>>
>>6648648

>not everyone lives in USofamerifats, OP doesn't even live in USA anyways
>implying that being white is a privilege when in reality being anything but white is a burden
>better than trying to transition as black or some other masc race

Maybe you should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>6643589
I can understand a little attention whoring when you're at a low place and you feel the need to fish for compliments, but you're a shameless piece of shit. Seriously, gtfo. I don't wish suicide on anyone, even you, but you sound like a privileged little ho used to gullible people sucking your withered dick. This board isn't your personal compliment bank. >>>/reddit/ and never return. Your fellow attention whores are waiting for you there with open arms.
>>
>>6643282
Never, repeat, never fucking ask for help on 4chan.

or, are you gay?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.