[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else transitioned because they weren't cut out to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 1465449261924.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1465449261924.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
Who else transitioned because they weren't cut out to be men?

I was too timid and unambitious so I started taking hormones so I wouldn't spend the rest of my life on /r9k/. I've been on hormones for six months and I'm already way happier.
>>
Can cis person be happy on cross-sex hormones?
>>
>>6642786
There is no cis and no trans. There is only wanting to be a man vs wanting to be a woman.
>>
>>6642698
>I've been on hormones for six months and I'm already way happier.
How come? If you don't pass I don't see how you'll escape the shit that is life as a man.
>>
>>6642786
I'm happy. I'm not even sure if gender dysphoria exists, my body is my body. It could just be like anorexics wrongly believing they're fat
>>
>>6642810
I have a bf now and think I look at least cute, and should pass eventually.
>>
>>6642821
Its motivational to know that you don't need to pass to get a bf... i guess its easier to get a bf as an unpassing tranny than it is to get a gf as a beta male... this is like cutlefish mating strategy or something.
>>
>>6642866
can i be gay and not take hormones and still get a bf who treats me like his gf?
>>
>>6642901
why would you want to?
>>
>>6642943
because i wish i was a girl but transition scares me.
>>
>>6642953
whats scary about getting smooth soft skin, feminine face, lovely female body fat distribution etc?
>>
>>6643038
everybody knowing i'm not cis.
>>
>>6643050

just stay in the closet you baka
>>
>>6643064
hard if i grow tits.

and aren't hormones unhealthy long-term?
>>
>>6643077
>grow tits
dont worry about that. almost all trannies get far less growth than their female relatives, You can just wear baggy clothes like hoodies or something if you are that worried, but most people wont give a fuck, and will just think you are fat or something.

>unhealthy long-term
Not realy unhealthy, but there are risks.However these can be greatly minimized by not smoking or drinking etc and making sure you don't neglect your health and fitness. If you are healthy now with no medical conditions, i wouldn't be that concerned about health risk of hormones
>>
>>6642953
I treat my bf as if he was my gf. Just be submissive And cute, transition is for betas
>>
File: kfc tities.png (138KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kfc tities.png
138KB, 1024x1024px
>>6643077
Just say you grew tits from eating kfc
>>
>>6643115
i think if i grow hips and a feminine face and everything tits will probably stand out.

>Not realy unhealthy, but there are risks.
i thought if you went off them after a long time it was bad for your bones?

>>6643119
i want that! are you gay or bi?

i can be submissive. maybe not cute... can i still get a masculine bf without transition?

>>6643121
idk...
>>
>>6643145
>i thought if you went off them after a long time it was bad for your bones?
No?

Over about ten years of MtF HRT, an adult transitioner will have a similar bone density to what would be expected in a comparably healthy woman.

"Getting off" HRT won't put you at greater risk of osteoporosis in and of itself, unless you've already had bottom surgery of some sort (since a deficit of major sex hormones is a risk factor).
>>
>>6642698
I'm not transitioning but I have certainly been wanting to be a bottom and get fucked and cuddles like the beta bitch that I am.
>>
File: Goodnight, sweet prince.jpg (79KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight, sweet prince.jpg
79KB, 500x670px
>>6642698
I'm really fucking angry that you transitioned for reasons that usually backfire and earn us the reputation of delusional fetishists, but if you're happy then I'm happy for you too OP.

Welcome aboard!
>>
>>6643216
>fetishists
Why does OP's post have anything to do with fetishism?
>>
>>6643386
People who transition because they aren't actually trans usually are the people who detransition, detransitioners give TERFs and polacks a lot of flak to throw at us. One of it's most common manifestations of this is that they assume the transitioner only transitioned because they want to live out their cheap fetish and realised that it didn't encompass their entire life.
>>
>>6643145
>Are you gay or bi?
I'm bi, but I prefer men

>Can I still get masc bf withouth transition?
Transition is for losers, just be confident and flirt, you will eventualy meet someone who will like you. However note, that you will have a harder time if you're not naturaly handsome.
>>
>>6643403
>it's literally for the wrong reasons
those are better reasons than actually believing you are a girl
>>
>>6643403
>If someone takes HRT to be a trap/tranny/dickgirl or whatever you want to call it, it's literally for the wrong reasons
fuck off, i'll transition for whatever reasons i want.
>>
>>6643386
Nothing wrong with transitioning for different reasons, but it OP's case it's a pathetic delusion that the opposite gender has it easier than his own. Once he starts living as a girl and realizes "easy mode" is just a meme he'll quickly detransition since he isn't actually interested in being female.
>>
>>6642698
>Who else transitioned because they weren't cut out to be men?
me transitioning and not being cut out to be a man were just incidental. I tried so hard not to like cute stuff and cry during sad movies, but I couldn't
>>
>>6644075
All the best men like cute stuff and cry during sad movies. It's perfectly normal.
>>
Me

I will probably never pass or socially transition, but replacing testosterone with estrogen has made me a lot calmer and less tense in all situations, plus I physically look and feel a lot better. Maybe I could find a bf to be a girl with in private
>>
>>6643941
>Once he starts living as a girl and realizes "easy mode" is just a meme
It isn't though. I got a bf and talk to his friends a lot. I'm worried about my parents' reactions because I haven't told them but my life is much better now.
>>
File: 1466371870230.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
1466371870230.gif
252KB, 838x650px
>>6642698
>In ROTC
>Good at leadership roles
>Cuteboy aestetic body
>Act competent and efficient to stave off what I falsely think my peer's perceptions are of me
>Secretly long to be able to act submissive and meek openly
>Want my life to be led by a dominating partner
>If I want to transition well I probably will not pass male fitness standards
>Scared shitless about transitioning, unsure if its what I really want

I guess if I just could relinquish my manly aspects when I go home I'd be satisfied?
>>
Unpopular opinion incoming: I think that there is no such thing as a valid or invalid reason to transition. If someone wants to become transsexual and they're willing to take the medical risks involved, why not? We pick our ideologies and those are far more fundamental to who we are.
>>
>>6642698
I'm happy for you, anon. I've been thinking about it for a while and your post is very encouraging, and if it doesn't work out; I can always kill myself.
>>
This is how it feels like to me.
>>
>>6643198
Everyone should know that this is complete lies. Akakaka stop spreading lies you dumb hon. There are enough lies on reddit. This place is about the truth.
>>
>>6646010
Yeah, pretty sure long term HRT impairs your natural T development to the point where it might cause osteoporosis
>>
>>6643936
>i should give up on transition so other mtfs who want to sell me out can get along better
no
>>
>>6643216
Why do you take tranny rationalizations at face value? Anyone wanting to look like a girl is not cis.
>>
>>6646009
are you the guy on the phone or the guy who needs to cut a wire?
>>
>>6646644
there is no hard and fast definition of trans/cis. your definition makes sense, but as a sentence is makes no sense except as a definition of cis.
>>
>>6646725
Wire cutter
>>
>>6643941
>Once he starts living as a girl and realizes "easy mode" is just a meme

Nice meme. Omg, being a girl is so hard! You have no idea how strong we have to be! Feel sorry for us!
>>
>>6647386
Except for us it won't be unless we pass.
>>
Are failed male trannies outside the HSTS/AGP divide? Perhaps they'll become a lot more common in the coming years.
>>
>>6643115
>not smoking or drinking
Who the fuck would want that ?
>>
File: 1453923818018.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
1453923818018.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>6642698
Every MtF is a failed male. Literally every MtF was supposed to come out a healthy male but something happened along the way that fucked that up. Even the "trutrans" ones are essentially biological males with a mismatch in neurology that makes them want to be or think that they're female.

You catty bitches need to get off your high horses and start working together or else your rights aren't gonna get anywhere.
>>
>>6652066
>else your rights aren't gonna get anywhere
>implying trans people have anything to do with trans people getting rights
A third of trannies could become terrorists who kill cis women to bring about an all XY chromosome utopia and the oppression obsessed levelers and academics would still champion their well being. Trans people are vulnerable and hated by extreme conservatism so leftists will love them no matter what.

Do not pretend what you post here matters at all.
>>
>>6642698
same

>>6642805
yeah not really though. I've wanted to be a normal guy all my life but that just wasn't happening so here i am
>>
>>6643573
This
>>
>>6652066
>are essentially biological males with a mismatch in neurology that makes them want to be or think that they're female.
or that's what they tell themselves instead of admitting they just don't cut it as guys.
>>
>>6643403
>muh get srs or not trutrans meme.

Just because someone can deal with not getting an axewound doesn't mean they're fetishists.

I bet you realized you're "T" when you were 20
>>
>>6643573
Yeah

At least OP can give an intelligible reason beyond having a phantom vagina or pleading that he just doesn't feel "right" in a pair of pants. "Trutrans" people would be considered insane if there wasn't a social movement normalising them.
>>
This is so fucked up

Shit like this is why it's hard to transition
>>
>>6657786
If OP is happier, what does it matter?
>b-but muh trutrans
>>
>>6652066
this is so not true
plenty of mtfs were very good looking guys that had relationships
>>
>Who else transitioned because they weren't cut out to be men?

This is why we need the Men's Rights Movement.
>>
>>6657851
>implying groups that whine about social norms on the Internet will ever accomplish anything
>>
File: another self.jpg (694KB, 1280x2004px) Image search: [Google]
another self.jpg
694KB, 1280x2004px
>>6642698
>tfw chose the redpill route

SUCK MY DICK
>>
>>6660104
then why are you here
>>
>>6660089
They do all the time
>>
>>6642805
This is feminist logic and provably false. Transsexuals can't help being trans same way gays can't help being gay.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.