[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons, I need your advice. So I've started HRT (mtf), and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1450239835616.gif (304KB, 104x152px) Image search: [Google]
1450239835616.gif
304KB, 104x152px
Anons, I need your advice.

So I've started HRT (mtf), and I've been feeling much better about myself. I'm currently in a relationship with my girlfriend, who is amazing, super supportive, and all that jazz. We're going to be living together next school year (we're both in college).

The problem is, I really want a boyfriend. I love my girlfriend for her personality and I think we get along really well. But I'm just not sexually attracted to her (or many girls in general). We haven't had sex in months and I can tell it's started to get to her.

I'm so fucking conflicted right now. I don't know what to do.
>>
File: nonnon.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
nonnon.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>>6642665
I'm sorr anon but y you cant fight your sexuality, just tell her you think you like cocks, You have to be honest, you wont gain anything from keeping it secret.
>>
>>6642715
but we'll be living together! i feel like that'd make things unbearably awkward
>>
>>6642728
So you dont give a shit about her? You want her to live with someone who is deceiving her? Trust me,the longer you leave this the worse it will get.
>>
>>6642665
Keep it a secret. It's not, that she will recognize it anyway sooner or later! I really mean this. There are so many gay men or trannies (in the closet), who are married to their wives for 20 and more years, you can't count 'em.
Just stick to her and think about men, when you have sex with her.

No, don't do that. I'm just kidding.
>>
File: 08-1.jpg (709KB, 1024x3827px) Image search: [Google]
08-1.jpg
709KB, 1024x3827px
>>6642665
Ok , I'm bi and with a girlfriend so i kinda get ya OP.
The thing is that you should talk with her and see options which will sexually please everyone(straps, anal stimulation).
We talked about our tastes and it worked out fine.
Who knows?Maybe your gf is up for a threesome with a guy.
>>
>>6643189
>Who knows?Maybe your gf is up for a threesome with a guy.
The guy would almost certainly be all over the girlfriend and not care about OP at all. Polyshit never ends well unless all sides involved are complete sluts and there is no real relationship in the first place.
>>
>>6643189
What happens next?
>>
>>6643241
Or he wants that tranny ass and her hoe friend is fun to fuck too
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.