[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's your favorite lgtb character or idol? Whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: The_Gender_Bender.png (102KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
The_Gender_Bender.png
102KB, 480x480px
So what's your favorite lgtb character or idol?
Whatever you can think of

>Real
>Fictional
>>
File: Oberyn-Martell-401-promo.jpg (100KB, 514x775px) Image search: [Google]
Oberyn-Martell-401-promo.jpg
100KB, 514x775px
>>
File: wentworth miller.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wentworth miller.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
He's hot, a good actor, not flamboyant but came out anyway out of principle, and I like him in Prison Break and as Captain Cold.
Second choice would be Milo Yiannopolous.
>>
>>6640651
>Real
Honestly probably Lana Wachowski, because she transitioned late, turned out surprisingly passing, isn't afraid to call out the LGBT community on its own infighting and radfem bullshit, has creative balls of steel and just generally seems laid-back as fuck.

>
>>
>>6640748
oops

>Fictional
Super Hans from Peep Show. he scratches a weird urge for me and is very charismatic.
>>
>>6640753
Super Hans is gay in the show? Damn, never knew that, haven't seen it for years though.
>>
>>6640757
Hans, and later Jez too, are openly bi/pan in the show
Mark is shown to be bicurious but unable to accept it

do you not remember the time Hans drugs and coerces an implied minor into sucking him off?

surprising such a big show got 3 /lgbt/ main characters past the public's radar desu
>>
>>6640797
Oh right. Nope don't remember that at all, I watch it years ago when it first came out, I'm not sure when that was or how old I was but I can't recall much of anything.
>>
File: country mac.gif (1MB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
country mac.gif
1MB, 245x170px
Country Mac is the homo we should all aspire to be.
>>
File: 47621910.cached.jpg (137KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47621910.cached.jpg
137KB, 800x1200px
Best character coming through boys
>>
>>6641004
i mean do they have to be out of the closet
>>
>>6641785
>nigra mammy stereotype
>>
>>6640651
David Coburn.
>>
File: Wallace Wells.png (137KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace Wells.png
137KB, 500x446px
>>
>>6640651
Garnet from steven universe
and half the cast of orange is the new black
>>
>>6640651
Alice because she's tough and isn't afraid of anything https://my.mixtape.moe/uzhbxt.webm
>>
File: 250.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>6646757
>half the cast of orange is the new black
OP asked who's your fav
>>
File: new avi.png (134KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
new avi.png
134KB, 239x239px
>>6640651

>tfw i can't think of a single fictional trans woman i identify with or really like, let alone have a favorite of, because they are all terribly written on some level
>>
>>6647135
>I can't identify with something so it's terrible
>>
>>6640657

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>6647218
Kill yourself and go back to tumblr in that order you landwhale cunt
>>
File: katherine_barrell_wynonna_earp.jpg (75KB, 749x574px) Image search: [Google]
katherine_barrell_wynonna_earp.jpg
75KB, 749x574px
I really dig nicole haught from wynonna earp. the show is mediocre at best but the romance between her and another girl is really hot and it was slow burn which is neat.

also I'm whipped for fake gingers. or strong fem chicks in general.
>>
>>6647145
well duh

trans characters in popular media aren't written to appeal to actual trans people, but to titillate cis folk and/or score progressive points

are you really surprised i'm just not enthused about a product that was never meant for me?
>>
>>6647135

Got to to admit there aren't too many. I can only think of the one played by Laverne Cox in OITNB and Nomi Marks in Sense8. I didn't think they were terribly written at all.
>>
>>6651237
Nomi had that preachy scene in the park, though. I'm not entirely anti preach, but that scene and a few other things felt super shoehorned. But considering what we've got to work with for trans characters that's just a nitpick, and Sense8 is a really charming show.
>>
>>6651279

Well yeah we can't have everything. Considering that the Wachowskis are both trans themselves it makes sense that they could write a good trans character, but since their transitions are quite recent they also probably have lots of stuff to get out of their chests, and Nomi might be a way to do that. Regardless of that, I really liked the show also because it's not "about" LGBT people, like Looking might have been. It's great sci-fi, with LGBT characters in it, and that's it. You don't have to be gay or trans to appreciate it or relate to the characters at all.
>>
Catullus, Sappho, and Julius Caesar
>>
>>6646751
I forgot about him! And also the other friend of scott
>>
File: bowie_reed.png (375KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
bowie_reed.png
375KB, 801x534px
David Bowie and Lou Reed
>>
Canada in general is pretty gay. It's pretty chill how a lot of them just don't care.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.