[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for an American to get Korean FFS, or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1465620893490.jpg (335KB, 1663x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465620893490.jpg
335KB, 1663x1080px
Is it possible for an American to get Korean FFS, or is it too expensive?
>>
>zizek confirmed for desperate closeted MtF
>>
Bump. Im a cis lesbian and i feel that i look too boyish. I have a strong jawline and nose and permanent bags under my eyes. Since i look horrible with long hair, I really feel like a gross dyke somertimes.
>>
>>6640132
Slavoj, it's okay. You can admit that you're trans. Nobody will judge you. Just don't plagiarize shit again, buddy.
>>
>>6640143
I think I am 100 percent good.
>>
>>6640188
I think you're 100 percent Pure Ideology.
>>
>Tfw too white to koran ffs
>>
>>6640143
does zizek wish to be a little girl?
>>
>>6640429
What really is "THE little girl?" Zizek says "consumerism" and goes on a huge rant about the ontology of the Real to hide his intense desire to be the little girl. Slavoj, please come out. We'll be supportive.
>>
>>6640055
its cheaper then getting ffs with an american surgeon not including travel ofc
>>
>>6640759
>cheaper than american surgery
>get to look more asian
why do people ever stay in america for their ffs?
>>
>>6640442
The intense use of philosophical musings and meanderings by trans people to hide their desires is going to propel them to the stars
>>
File: 1468879892625.png (25KB, 266x220px) Image search: [Google]
1468879892625.png
25KB, 266x220px
>>6640782
>get to look more asian
but asian cosmetic surgery is always just them trying to look more white
>>
I'm asian and I want to look more white so ...
>>
>>6641642
But they never do look entirely white, so Im sure it'd have a asianifying effect on a white.

I'd never do anything other than nose, jaw, and chin in Korea though.
>>
>>6641679
Why would you want to look more white. That's like asking to be dumber or HIV+.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
fug why is it so hard to find before and after pics of white people getting gook surgery, I keep getting memed by gooks getting white people surgery instead
>>
>be korean-american hon
>could commit to FFS in korea, have connections there
>too scared to do it, even though I need it
>been considering it for more than a year now

I feel a maybe irrational feel of having such a drastic, permanent surgery.

like, how will all my family, friends, and coworkers react?

what if the doctor messes up or I end up not liking the results?

sdflsjdfa
>>
>>6650306
all i'm hearing is whining
be fucking glad you're korean and kps have experience turning manly korean faces into qt alien korean faces
>>
>>6650306
Just do it. A hon has nothing to lose but her manface.
>>
>>6640055
assuming you want the jaw surgery, be careful. There are a lot of nerves in your jaw, and if they don't know what they are doing, you can end up drooling, or numb, or have half your face praralized like a stroke victim.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.