[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many cis guys quick to jump on anti-transwoman rhetoric,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (373KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 1536x2048px
Why are so many cis guys quick to jump on anti-transwoman rhetoric, despite the fact many of the arguments against them are misandrist in nature (I.e, with the alleged threat of male sexual assault in the trans bathroom controversy, or the idea of feminine men being inherently bad)? Is it nice guy stuff, is it homophobia? What is it?
>>
>>6637716
I've never met or heard of someone like this outside of this board
>>
Men assaulting women does not concern gay guys and they don't consider themselves men but think they are actually women just because they want to do feminine stuff.
>>
>>6637716
cis het males are indoctrinated into misandry and they are whoring themselves out for female attention
>>
>>6637716
He's super qt.
>>
>>6637716
Most of the guys involved are doing it to protect their property from damage, with the added bonus of removing people different from them from public life.
>>
>>6637716

Most cis guys don't think trans people exist and they treat them accordingly.

>Once born with a penis, always a man. No matter how much hormones, make up or operation the person takes.
>>
>>6637832
>cis het males are indoctrinated into misandry and they are whoring themselves out for female attention
This, this is the only correct answer. Really its kind of sad to see young men go against their own group's well being by supporting feminism.
>>
>>6637716
Most men are stupid, as are most women. People in general are stupid and in large groups they're even more stupid.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>6638163
Such as the LGBT community.
Rip me a new one, gentlemen.
>>
>>6642557
you;re right tho
>>
>>6637716
>misandrist
They're not, most of the arguments are, deep down, about trapping fragile manhoods.
>>
>>6637716
Internalized misandry/tradcon
>>
>>6637716
Men hate everything.
>>
>>6645283

This. A transwoman is dangerous, because it shows that a woman can be a person (men are people, transwoman was at one point a man, now is woman).

By rejecting hetero male privledge, transwomen are proof that it exists. As such they're also one of the groups most persecuted by it.
>>
>>6637716
sure is fedora in here

Men are extremely competitive and the patriarchy has a power-based hierarchical element that is misanthropic (not misandrist)

fight or die, command and conquer

this is exhausting for the male because, until really in the last century, men were the only adults. women were just giant children, dependents

Masculine socialization revolves around "toughening up" boys, they are encouraged to do painful things

drink your coffee black, no cream/sugar, that would make the drink taste too good

masculinity is masochistic

deep down, the boy within a man knows the system ruled by rich patriarchs acts against his interests and to his detriment

suppress positivity, act out with risky adrenaline-fueled behavior. drive a fast car, have an affair, form a substance abuse habit

the male subconscious knows that it is being gyped

so when someone they perceive as male "cheats" the system and does something they could never do, which is live as a woman and even be treated as a woman, to be pampered and protected

it just enrages the deeply repressed man

he knows he doesn't want to be a woman, he just wants to be a little boy again and you can't turn back time

but a person can change how people perceive their gender, they can go even further from being a little boy, they can be a girl, something men ascribe a kind of twisted holiness and purity

men curse and scheme and manipulate, that's just business

women are (in their minds) innocent, they maintain a childlike naivete and softness, suitable for understanding and raising children better

women and children first, they are the treasure to be protected, the reason men suffer is to make them strong enough to protect these precious angels

trans women are seen as a weed in a garden of roses, an imp masquerading as an angel

surely, the man thinks, this foul individual is just as toxic and conniving as he is, has the same perversions and issues as him, more so in fact. this freak is a threat
>>
>>6645483
perfectly this
>>
>>6637716

>Cis
>>
File: cara29.jpg (660KB, 2222x2962px) Image search: [Google]
cara29.jpg
660KB, 2222x2962px
>>6654523
1st minute on /lgbt/ ?
>>
>>6654545

More like 10th.
>>
>>6637716
you're so persecuted
>>
cis straight male who lurks here sometimes

In all honestly I don't have a problem with this at all, the only thing I've ever found situations like this to be is awkward - where the person in question is so obviously male.

But as it's not hurting anyone or annoying the fuck out of me then good for you and good luck.

Also the whole bathroom argument is a joke, you think someone interested in sexually assaulting a member of the opposite sex is going to care about the sign on the door?
>>
I'm Cis and i don't care if someone is transgender, most transwomen who I know are cool as fuck and are smoking
>>
File: love this album to death.jpg (279KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
love this album to death.jpg
279KB, 1080x720px
Anti-transwoman = pro gender roles for boys

All gender roles for boys are misandric
(and gender roles for girls are misogynistic)
>>
>>6654523
Do you have a better word for it?

I didn't think so. Lurk more, newfag
>>
>>6646742
Half the shit you said was okay.
Half the shit you said was sexist.
GET OUT.
>>
because thinking things through is for faggots lol
>>
CIS guys dislike transwomen because by sheer virtue of existence, transwomen make straight cis men have to confront some pretty serious emotional issues. issues such as: does finding her attractive mean i'm gay? this causes a lot of internal conflict that most people just aren't prepared for. especially people with sexual insecurities.

TLDR; people hate being forced to think about things that make them uncomfortable.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.