[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can lesbians claim to be feminist when they almost always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (164KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 1252x1252px
How can lesbians claim to be feminist when they almost always have a toxic hatred of straight and bisexual women?
>>
Lesbians have a pathological fear of their girlfriend being stolen by a man. It's the same reason TERFs hate trans lesbians (and ignore straight trans women)

To them you might as well be a coalburner.
Just date a transbian they're better ;;;DDD
>>
Yeah, I know man. It's almost like humans are fallible and have their own experiences and biases, and ideologies are, get this, ideal.

If I feel like I hate anything about straight chicks or bisluts, it's more I hate the environment that encourages their behavior, more than I actually just hate them.
It sucks that men give attention to women who make out with other women, because it only reinforces the notion that lesbians aren't a legitimate sort of woman, and that we're just a male fantasy. I also hate how, in our current time, it's still very enticing for a bisexual woman to end up with a man in the end, because she feels pressures to have that 'family life'.
It breaks my heart sometimes, but it's not evil.
>>
>>6632528
> I also hate how, in our current time, it's still very enticing for a bisexual woman to end up with a man in the end, because she feels pressures to have that 'family life'.
lmfao, exhibit A OP. Exhibit A.
>>
>>6632486
>being surprised feminists are toxic
>>
>>6632486
"hate the sin not the person" kinda logic.
>>
>>6632528
>it's still very enticing for a bisexual woman to end up with a man in the end
It's not muh society, it's just a life choice. Some people want to have biological kids, some don't care. Some bisexuals fall in love with a person of the same sex, some the opposite. Being gay is not a taboo in the west 99.9% of the time. If their parents disapprove or something, then it's the parents fault for even being a factor in their kids' decision of who to be with.
>>
>>6632486
Because they hate penises and hate anybody that has had contact with penises. But also want penises at the same time.

I let my wife fuck women (not doing the "but I get to watch" thing, it's entirely her own thing) because I don't care because it's not real sex. But if you let the lesbians hear that they will go frothing mad immediately. Will try to kill you for an offhand comment.

They also don't get why it's not emasculating when they use a 10" strap-on on my wife, and really just kind of pathetic on their part. Not because of using the dildo, but that they think it means they have a bigger dick than me somehow. It's like watching a dog think it's people, but in a sad way.
>>
>>6635401
>Literal cuck
>Calls someone else pathetic
Kek
>>
>>6632486
They aren't true lesbians if they hate women.
>>
>>6644948
They aren't true feminists if they don't hate.
>>
>>6632486
Not to mention that domestic violence is more common among them than among MF and MM couples...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.