[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it, I am giving up. Today I was misgendered even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: wah.gif (564KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
wah.gif
564KB, 500x469px
That's it, I am giving up.
Today I was misgendered even though I was wearing andro clothes and those "magical" thick rimmed glasses that always made me pass. I was gendered properly and more often at 6 months of HRT than I am now at 16 months for some odd reason.
Transitioning was a mistake, I want to die.
>>
File: 1431440964025.jpg (16KB, 256x255px) Image search: [Google]
1431440964025.jpg
16KB, 256x255px
>>6631801
>Transitioning was a mistake
how far are you
>>
>>6631829
It says 16 months of hrt right in the op
>>
>>6631836
oh right
>>
>>6631801
never_give_up_japanesefisherman.webm
>>
>>6631801
Listen, you're a male. People can tell. If they refer to you as a "she" they are most likely being nice.
Now that doesn't mean you can't be cute, adorable, lovely and do whatever you want sexually. Just be happy you're getting to be what you want to be.
>>
>>6631851
I think I retched a bit
>>
>>6631873
Anon is right though. OP doesn't pass and all the times they thought they were passing they were absolutely being clocked many times just didn't realize.
>>
>>6631873
If you are terminally unpassable like me, then thats the best you can do. Its not so bad, especially when at least your bf and friends know and understand you
>>
File: 7212.png (177KB, 432x415px) Image search: [Google]
7212.png
177KB, 432x415px
>>6631851
>Just be happy you're getting to be what you want to be.
i doubt anyone would want to live their life as a visible hon-monster

sorry but your cheerful optimism is pretty naive tbhfamallam. if op knows what's best for him he'll kill himself because that's what i would do myself if i had to spend my entire life living as a masculine man trying to delude others that i look like a woman even when i don't in the slightest
>>
>>6631851
A disgusting hon isn't what I want to be
>>
This is the trans-friend conundrum.
A classmate of mine passes like a kidney stone, but I don't want to tell her that she's a hon.

Its very possible that people around you are facing the same challenge. Using the correct pronouns out of politeness, rather than genuine belief because they don't wish do give you distress (even though they have now, by proxy).
>>
>>6632660
>visible hon-monster

Who said it's being a hon-monster though?

You can be relatively cute and not gross even though you don't quite pass. It's a matter of age and style
>>
when people gender me female i feel bad because i know they're probably being nice

i'd rather get gendered male at least i don't have to keep up any kind of farce with them

both want to make me kill myself tho
>>
whats a hon?
>>
>>6638680
Just be a nice person.
I'm happy gendering you as a jacket potato if you are a nice person.
The fact that you are concerned makes me think you might be one (a nice person, that is) anyway.
>>
The punch line:
OP was mistaken for an early transition trans man, and the random stranger was trying to be polite.
>>
>>6631842
allsmiles.jpg
>>
>>6631801
>16 months
>andro clothes
If you dress in non gender specific clothing someone is bound to make a mistake. Pre transition I dressed exclusively in andro clothes and was sometimes gendered female from the back.

Stopping transition because one person misgendered you when you already knew that you weren't going to look 100% female all the time is nonsensical.
>>
>>6631801
sometimes cis girls get misgendered too
dont let it get you down
>>
>>6638680
>when people gender me female i feel bad because i know they're probably being nice
Even here in a super liberal city, people are willing to misgender a ton.
>>
>>6638672
>don't pass
>cute/not gross
aren't you supposed to pass to be cute? how can you not pass and still be cute?
>>
>>6643551
it might not be the kind of cute you wanted
but you can still be cute
better than gross
>>
>>6643624
what kind of cute it is then?
>>
>>6643678
the hon kind of cute. you know the ones with a frilly sissy pink dress and they look oh so silly with that man shapped figure

RIP in peaces MTFs mtfs are doomed to hondom rip rip rip why life so shit for mtf
>>
>>6643725
> the ones with a frilly sissy pink dress and they look oh so silly with that man shapped figure
but that's called "ugly" and "gross" not cute
>>
>>6643756
oh no anon that is the cutest mtfs will get.
>>
File: seriously nigga.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
seriously nigga.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>6643781
>>
>>6631851
>If they refer to you as a "she" they are most likely being nice.
Thinking people are actually this nice
>>
>>6643798
yes I am serious my ni. ger

I the home boy, am one hundred percent true. Please do not ignore me.
>>
>>6643871
>Please do not ignore me.
k, here's your (Yous) my mane
>>
>>6643902
do you want to kiss anon?

have i aroused you yet?
>>
>>6643781
LIES!!!
don't give up OP
you can still be a cutie
and not just hon-cute
you can do it!
>>
>>6643928
thats not true. anon will never be an anime girl.
>>
>>6643918
idk tbqh lol s m h
>>
>>6643971
jejej you being qt with all that meme language anon. come here bby
>>
>>6643678
Manly cute. A cute that is nowhere near enough cute to make you a girl, or even misgender you, but at the absolute limit of how cute you can look while still fitting with what you have.

For instance, rather than dressing as a girl, you can dress as an effeminate male. How far you can go will, of course, be dependent on how close you were to passing in the first place. The important thing is that it all matches.
>>
>>6643678
Femboy cute.
The kind of cute that might snag a "straight" guy anyway.

That being said, OP, it's probably time to re-evaluate your style and what you're doing with your hair and shit.
>>
>>6644164
this
thank you for putting it in the right words
OP you have hope
>>
>>6631801
Meh, I pass 50/50 among strangers and I'm not about to expend the effort to convince the other half.

Before you transitioned, did you honestly care what every single person you encountered thought of you? Did most of those people interact with you, or were they just scenery in the backdrop of your life? If a McDonald's cashier calls you a dude, is it the end of the world? It doesn't change anything.

You're human, not an eldritch horror. Sometimes trannies forget that. You don't need anyone's permission to sneeze. And you don't need 7 billion people to validate your existence.
>>
>>6643980
>jejej
ay papi. are you a big strong latino man?
>>
>>6644531
>being a tranny
>eldritch horror
pick two tbqh
>>
>>6641914
>themboth want to make me kill myself tho

oh my gosh, this is so stupid. Blaming the victim. That's what my stupid ass former therapist used to do. If I got clocked in a grocery store, she would blame me for being in a grocery store. If I got clocked wearing long sleeves, she would blame me for wearing long sleeves. Seriously? And how stupid is to even ask the OP how long has she been on HRT. Do you want to get into your thick masculine skull that HRT doesn't do shit?
>>
>>6644706
>HRT doesn't do anything
>Not even dressing in a feminine way

>reee why won't people gender me female

wew lad
>>
hey OP I don't want to hijack your thread, but the other passing thread got deleted.

Basically what you're describing is my worst fear. I've been having transsexual thoughts for a while now but I really don't want to come out of the transition looking like some in-between freak.

anxious me, anxious you
>>
>>6647432
If you know you're trans then start as soon as possible to minimise the damage. Don't socially transition until you want/have to.

If you do pass then you'll be fine. If you don't pass then it won't be noticable as you being trans (just generally more feminine) apart from maybe tits, which you can mostly hide.

Being the hideously masculine man that you'll become as you get older if you don't transition is worse than being in-between.
>>
>>6651079
Oh god, I've never heard a better reason to transition. Being a cute guy now is almost bareable. I can't imagine being an old hairy gorilla man.
>>
>>6644531
but being an eldritch horror is exactly what gender dysphoria feels like
>>
>>6644531
I'd rather be an Eldritch horror than an hon desu. Eldritch horrors would at least scare other people. Hons only inspire people to pick on them.
>>
>>6638731
This desu
>>
>>6651267
So you're going to make an appointment with a therapist and possibly order hormones now, aren't you?

Seriously, I know you've barely given any information, but at least starting the ball rolling by making a therapist's appointment is important, and if the only thing holding you back from transitioning is fear then it's only a matter of time before you give in and transition, so you might as well start soon. If you don't know if you're trans then that's fine and you don't need to push yourself, but you should keep in mind that being trans tends to come with a lot of doubt (even if the evidence is so clear that it's basically impossible not to believe that you're trans), so if you're not already sure then the therapist will be valuable.
>>
>>6632660
The reason you don't pass is because you are seeing the impossible as possible and it is making you miserable, settle for crossdressing, you will never be a girl.
>>
>>6631801
>Caring about being misgendered
Who gives a shit what other people refer to you as. Don't expect others to just instantly know what you are and don't give me that they/them bullshit because it's fuckass retarded.
>>
>>6660093
>Don't expect others to just instantly know what you are
Humanity 2016
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.