[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like guys sexually >girls are meh sexually, even if they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1465071951903.png (771KB, 1000x919px) Image search: [Google]
1465071951903.png
771KB, 1000x919px
>like guys sexually
>girls are meh sexually, even if they kiss better
>guys are horrible fucking romantic partners
>girls are comfy to be around

Is there a way to make yourself like girls more?
>>
>>6628786
I have the same issue. I love kissing and cuddling girls. It's the most satisfying thing I can think of.

But I can't get it up during sex unless I think about dick.
>>
>>6628793
Get a MtF gf who likes her dick, or a femboi bf?
>>
>>6628857
I'm OP, and I'm MtF. I don't really want an MtF gf, even if I'm more than okay with other MtF friends. Two MtFs dating is just feels squared.
>>
>>6628874
>>6628857
Oh, also masculine men are way more attractive... barring their toxic masculinity.
>>
File: 1341015906752.png (234KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
1341015906752.png
234KB, 200x247px
>>girls are comfy to be around
what's it like being wrong?
>>
>>6628786
Learn to love comfortable numbness. Girls are basically sleepy house cats that are happy boring and that occassionally scratch you for dubious reasons. You like cats, don't you?
>>
>>6628913
>Learn to love comfortable numbness
Sounds shitty.

I really don't want to have sex with a girl...
>>
>>6628977
They're physically attractive tho. Straight guys don't like them either - most of them, if left to their own devices, would be out drinking every night like gay dudes instead of doing soul crushing Netflix binges with their girlfriends. They just put up with being bored in exchange for sex.
>>
>>6628857
that's what I'm trying to do, fempai

>>6628874
become a cute girl and then we can be a cute couple together
>>
Dear OP, have you actually had a romantic relationship with a girl yet? There's so much drama in a lesbian relationship I wish I didn't like girls as much as I do so I could make reasonable decisions instead of having be influenced by how much I like sex with, and how much I am emotionally attached to, girls...
>>
>>6628996
For me it's the opposite though. Women are interesting people more than men, just physically they do nothing for me.

>>6629017
>become a cute girl
Done desu
>then we can be a cute couple together
4chan guys are rarely qt.
>>
File: clean.jpg (26KB, 281x342px) Image search: [Google]
clean.jpg
26KB, 281x342px
>>6629026
am... am I cute?
>>
>>6629022
>Dear OP, have you actually had a romantic relationship with a girl yet?
Yep. It died though because I didn't like sex with a girl.

>There's so much drama in a lesbian relationship
That's one of the things I want, honestly.

>>6629033
Not my type, sorry. ;_;
>>
>>6629033
Qt desu
>>
>>6628786
That's interesting, and pretty much the opposite of how I feel.

I prefer girls for sex but nothing beats being in a relationship with a guy who shares your interests. You can be best friends and partners at the same time and I feel that I can connect with other guys better than with girls.
>>
>>6628786
opposite here
>like girls sexually
>don't like guys sexually
>like guys personality wise to the point of getting crushes, actually tried dating a guy and if it wasn't for the horrible sex and lack of actual attraction it would be 10/10, nonsexual physical contact like cuddling was really fun too
>had some great regular friendships with them too
>comfy to be around
>for some reason never managed to get along with the other 50% of the population
>can't see myself ever getting emotionally close to a female
>the few female friendships i had were really bad
>>
File: 1451379657678.jpg (330KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451379657678.jpg
330KB, 768x1024px
>>6629681
>>like guys personality wise to the point of getting crushes, actually tried dating a guy and if it wasn't for the horrible sex and lack of actual attraction it would be 10/10, nonsexual physical contact like cuddling was really fun too
Is this not sustainable?
>>
> even if they kiss better

Really wish more guys knew how to kiss.
>>
>>6630305
It's not hard either. I think guys just don't think anything that isn't their dick feels good.
>>
>>6630305
girls just get more opportunities and they like manly men to fuck them so them being sensitive about these things is counter intuitive

Beta malesa re fucked in general and can't please anyone except aggressive homosexuals
>>
>>6629648
>but nothing beats being in a relationship with a guy who shares your interests. You can be best friends and partners at the same time and I feel that I can connect with other guys better than with girls.
This. Fuck girls. Why can't I be a cute girl so a guy can pin me down and fuck me while being my best friend?
>>
>>6628786
>girls kiss better
Every bi guy I've ever kissed said I was the best, or one of the best kissers he's ever had, and I'm a fag, sooo...
>>
>>6634255
That's because he's a man, he probably looks for the same thing out of kissing. People of the same gender tend to "get" each other better like that.
>>
>>6634273
Well, no. I think the guy I kiss now is kind of bad kisser. I'm more gentle and slow. He sort of just flails his tongue. I match his style to appease him.
I don't especially like the way he kisses, despite us both being male.
>>
>>6630192
Not really unless you're both the same about sex
If you're both ace or unattracted to each other you can make a relationship work but if one person is really into you and you're not into them it's gonna be kinda shit since you're always either let down or letting someone down
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.