[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just acknowledge that science isn't there yet for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (373KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
373KB, 640x360px
Can we just acknowledge that science isn't there yet for some of us and just because we don't want to get on pills or go under the knife doesn't mean we don't feel how people who do choose that. I mean I get it but consider that some of us werent raised in supportive households and didn't even know the right word to describe how we have felt all of our lives.

I am exhausted with this movement to crucify someone for not getting on hormones the second they start hating their junk. Yes time is valuable to this process but it seems like some of us aren't going to be happy with the options we have. Consider the healers in Elysium. If those could be wired to do a sex change I would, but taking pills and turning my dick inside out just isn't what I want for myself.
>>
>>6628362
But if even femboys can get into body mod while still calling themselves guys, then how could anyone call themselves trans say they're a woman and deliberately reject any body mod?
>>
>>6628362
Hormone treatments and 'gender reassignment' surgeries are vastly overrated. You do you, Anon.
>>
why wouldnt a trans person want to be on hormones
are you afraid of hiding boobs or needing to eventually go fulltime?
>>
>>6628393
Maybe because hormone treatments are a serious medical procedure with far-reaching effects on the body and the brain's development during puberty years, and these effects are still not fully understood

pretty risky thing to do just to look more like how you want to look, you do realize its whats on the inside that counts?
>>
>>6628414
what a shitty argument
if you're OP you're either not trans or have an irrational phobia
>>
>>6628444
I'm not OP and if it is a shitty argument, explain why
>>
>>6628362
>Elysium
god that was a terrible movie, like even as someone not staunchly anti-immigration the point was so bluntly hammered it was sickening
>>
File: Typical slav.png (206KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
Typical slav.png
206KB, 500x332px
>>6628414
>>6628384
But seriously, any andro model, even the ones who aren't trans use hormones or blockers and SERM. It doesn't make them any worse for the wear and avoids a lot of anguish.

You guys are crazy if you want to tell us we're in the wrong for keeping our looks. Turn into some fat dude if you want, don't force that on others.
>>
>>6628473
>It doesn't make them any worse for the wear
It alters brain chemistry, for obvious reasons, and this is something modern science really doesn't fully understand

You can take hormones if you want but don't pretend it doesn't have risks
>>
>>6628452
>why would a trans person not want to be on hormones
your response was just that hormones are a 'big deal' that we just dont understand yet
this isnt fucking nuclear energy, its not like you dont have a good idea of the effects of mones, good and bad. what exactly is one risking? worst case scenario is that you decided you arent trans THEN theres issue but only because your inability to gauge what you want.
>you do realize its whats on the inside that counts
as a nihilist I dont find lines from children's television convincing arguments on what to find value in; furthermore this seems to downplay dysphoria and posited as though its the trans persons fault they dont accept themselves.
>>
>>6628519
>its not like you dont have a good idea of the effects of mones, good and bad
That simply isn't true, we have no idea yet how this effects young people's brains, you really shouldn't take medical treatments that interfere with the natural human ageing/development process so lightly

>this seems to downplay dysphoria and posited as though its the trans persons fault they dont accept themselves.
Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not telling anyone wat to feel or not feel, but the fact remains that the goal of this medical treatment is COSMETIC in nature and the risk involves brain development at a CRITICAL stage in a young persons life
>>
>>6628485
So it might tamper with someone's sexuality and body map and a few femboys ended up developing genital Dysphoria or cowtits after taking hormone s for some freak reason.
Big deal.

Trust me, given my other pill habits and the fact I spent most of my teens in and put of hospitals from anorexia, it's probably the least dangerous habit I've had yet.

I'd probably still be under 70 pounds in some pathetic Ana controll freak episode if it weren't for these. They're like the same sort of control but no hurt.
>>
>>6628539
You're insane, this is probably the best sort of thing we've ever gotten.
>>
>>6628539
what do you think is happening to the brains of young transitioners?
>the goal of this treatment is cosmetic
fuck you
>>
Holy shit, is Miranda Yardley on /lgbt/?

When did things get this bad for you?
>>
File: 1469535954256.jpg (142KB, 1200x301px) Image search: [Google]
1469535954256.jpg
142KB, 1200x301px
>>6628362
>>
>>6628582
Nothing really. There aren't any associated safety problems from bioidentical hormones.

And what's more, little girls 12 and all can and do buy xenoestrogen contraceptives and those are knows for being extremely lethal due to blood clots and pulmonary embolisms. The French already banned many of them after they killed 300 women in the span of six months.

Are you seriously tell me you're okay with little children taking deadly otc blood clots inducing drugs?

But you want to stop us from taking our safe pills, just because it offends you and your personal preferences.

Get your priorities straight you sick murder!
>>
>>6628594
Christmas I forgot he likes perving on teens young enough to be his kids, no wonder he's wondered here.
>>6628582
So hon, when are you gonna ban ethinyl estradiol contraceptives. Thousands of women and children literally die from the clots it fills their bodies with each year.
>>
>>6628600
Nonsensical when you remember the site is full of femboys who might like guy stuff and like acting like guys and still think of themselves as guys but just want to use meds to keep their effeminate twink looks.

Go push your steffokene sex predator ideas somewhere else. Preferably somewhere where society will catch and destroy pedophile like you.
>>
>>6628582
>"cos·met·ic"
>"Serving to modify or improve the appearance of a bodily feature, defect, or irregularity"
>>
OP here.

I'm just saying the cost benefit side of it is abysmal if you are over 20. I would rather not take anything for the far reaching chance that science will take off and be able to make my dreams come true on my terms as opposed to taking them for short term happiness and dying before true treatments are released. Also taking hormones could exclude you from certain treatments down the line we cannot even dream of.
>>
>>6628362
just dropping into say fuck you OP. hope you choke on your own vomit or something :)
>>
>>6628657
>Also taking hormones could exclude you
Don't tell anyone and they won't. The only clinically significant things about them is you get more IL-2 INF and telomerase.

I mean if you're already a caveman then I agree, bur if you're a cute twink who wants to keep his looks then you wouldn't be making a bad choice by grabbing them.
>>
>>6628362
Yeah I definitely agree. Trying and failing is way more confronting than not trying at all.
>>
>>6628655
context desu
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 634x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 634x734px
>>6628682
>>6628600
>>6628582

The inevitable consequences of your trying to ban something benign like body modification while simultaneously encouraging fully grown men to adopt caricature stereotypes and prey on children.

Pedophiles like you sure love to propagate your monstrous kind.

Guess that's why you say 'think of the kids'
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.