[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know those two gay identical youtube stars, Austin and Erin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: the roads.jpg (45KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
the roads.jpg
45KB, 970x546px
You know those two gay identical youtube stars, Austin and Erin Roads, who went on the Ellen show?

Why is it at some point in time people thought one brother was gay but not the other, which one was the one people thought was gay? Why? How do you tell them apart? I can't.

If you can tell them apart which Roads brother is more handsome to you?
>>
>>6628234
The one on the left has a better jaw, looks more muscular and confident so I'd say he's the prettier one.
>>
>>6628547
I'd say the one on the right has better eyebrows though.

Which one is which?
>>
>>6628746
I prefer the eyebrows of the one in the left.

My guess is both are gay or at least bi, but the one on the right came out before the one on the left.
>>
>>6628800
They both came out as gay in a video call to their dad.
>>
>>6628234
Is there a state where they could legally marry each other? West Virginia? Alabama? They would make a cute couple.
>>
Don't know what it is about them but even just looking at a picture of them annoys me so much. Like I just want them to shut the fuck up even though they're not saying anything.
>>
>>6631397
Is it because they're good looking, or is it because they're on youtube, so you see them as shameless histrionics craving attention, or do you think they think they're better than everyone else? Have a seat on my couch son, I want to delve further into your psyche.
>>
>>6628234
Is there such a thing as gay triplets all three being gay or gay quads all being gay? I know of identical twins both being gay but I can't think of any cases of triplets.
>>
>>6628234
What do they do for livings?
>>
File: 4chins.png (534KB, 908x492px) Image search: [Google]
4chins.png
534KB, 908x492px
>>6628234
They don't look like that any more, though. I'd rather go for Aaron.
If they thought one was gay first, it was probably his mannerisms.
>>6631046
It's illegal to marry your brother. I'm willing to bed they've probably fooled around a couple of times though.
>>
Threesome is the only way
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.