[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are bisexuals obsessed with keeping themselves visible in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 3453453.png (488KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
3453453.png
488KB, 500x559px
Why are bisexuals obsessed with keeping themselves visible in the LGBT movement, but most always end up settling into a straight lifestyle?
>>
In fairness there are probably a lot of people in same-sex relationships that are bi but are just presumed to be gay. It definitely happens to bisexuals no matter what gender they're dating.
>>
>>6627553
This. I'm lesbian, but my girlfriend is bi. Everybody just assumes she's lesbian too.
>>
>>6627547
Because there are more potential straight partners available than gay/lesbian partners by the simple fact that homosexuality is a very small percentage of the overall population.
>>
>>6627547
because we dont believe a sexual orientation should define your entire life and neither should you
>>
>>6627855
>Because there are more potential straight partners available than gay/lesbian partners by the simple fact that homosexuality is a very small percentage of the overall population.
like im not even bi and it always shocks me that people are somehow 'surprised' when bi relationships aren't 50/50 gay and straight. how is this basic concept difficult to grasp
>>
>>6627547
Because the ones that are in same-sex relationships are just assumed gay
>>
Because now that we're not stoning gays in the street anymore (in the west), gays don't need to close ranks and pressure people to pick a side in an attempt to improve the security of the gsy community. And yet they stI'll do, for some reason, and will probably continue to do so until pepole start pushing back.

On the bright side, the gay community as an identity separate from mainstream communities is dying amazingly fast as homosexuality is becoming mainstream, so this might just take care of itself with time.
>>
Why the fuck do bisexuals even care about this shit? Only retards fall for the memes about them and they aren't even oppressed. Do they really just need the attention that bad?
>>
>>6628945
I've had so many gays disrespect me for being bi - harshly saying I'm really just gay or whatever - that I just lie and say I'm gay unless it's absolutely necessary to do otherwise. And that's only half as poorly as I get from straight people.

I mean .... we haven't landed at a good spot on this one.
>>
File: 1431189762141.png (261KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1431189762141.png
261KB, 1190x906px
>>6627547
>but most always end up settling into a straight lifestyle?
Okay, let's look at this statistically. Facts we start with:
1.5% of the population is same sex AND gay
47% of the population is opposite sex AND straight.
20% of bisexuals settle with the same sex.

Now, that's from the data above, the gay potion of the given dating pool is 3,1%
That 3,1% creates 20% of relationships, even though there is still a social stigma and it's less accepted.

In conclusion bisexuals are 6.45 times more likely to settle with a gay partner. Your argument is proven to be utter crap.
>>
>>6627547
There are an order of magnitude more opposite sex partners to choose from, it's way harder to find a same sex partner because there's a lot less of them interested in the same sex.
>>
>>6627547
why do two waifufags start 20% of this boards threads?
>>
File: 1431115915255-0.png (85KB, 448x333px) Image search: [Google]
1431115915255-0.png
85KB, 448x333px
>>6629312
Why do trannies start 79% of the threads?
>>
>>6629346
probably because trannies make up at least 79% of this board

while nicolefag and carafag are just two ""
men"""
>>
>>6627547
Maybe because everyone keeps saying we don't exist, even the dudes fucking us in the ass. My ex was such a dick about it that I almost wanted to fuck a chick just to prove that I wasn't "just a gay man who hadn't discovered himself yet".

Gay guys literally do that shit that straight dudes do to lesbians, where they think that the reason you don't like guys exclusively isn't because you haven't had that guy's dick yet.

Fuck you dude, 8" of glorious, white, cut cock is amazing but if it's going to be attached to your shitty personality I'm going to buy a nice dildo.
>>
>>6629508
>cut cock

._.
>>
>>6627547
muh queer identity
i kissed a girl and i liked it
>>
>>6629508
must be hard to be in straight relationship this days eh?
>>
>>6629847
Pretty much. I'm practically wearing out my dildos at this point, 4 years with my fiancee and counting.
>>
>>6629857
Good for you mate
and people saying that it's just a stereotype
>>
File: black trannies are underrated.gif (959KB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
black trannies are underrated.gif
959KB, 245x400px
>>6629794
americans have the shittiest taste ever, with their cut cocks and their "bbc" and not slaving and fucking little feminine young gay black boys like our white ancenstors did.
>>
>>6627547
>Why are bisexuals obsessed with keeping themselves visible in the LGBT movement, but most always end up settling into a straight lifestyle?

Why do you think I would want to associate with you after you repeatedly dis me for your own ingrained complexes?
>>
File: 1465149984103.jpg (298KB, 951x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1465149984103.jpg
298KB, 951x1426px
>>6629414
both of those are me
i usually make 3-4 threads per day (not spam) just coz i have a curious mind. i think i'm curating around 10 threads in the catalog right now so life is busy atm
>>
Bis should be even more visible so I can avoid dating them.
>>
>>6627547
It's harder to find same sex partners. If you are gay, then you will go and find the same sex partner you want. If you are bi, you're more likely to take what you can get.

That sounds bad, so let me clarify. I like girls more than men. However, I was the only girl in my town that liked girls. I waited for a while, fooled around online for a bit. But guys were always there, and some of them were dateable enough for me to date them.

I would rather have a guy with a good personality instead of settle for the first girl that comes into my life that might be worse off (personality) than a guy.
>>
>>6627547

that's what women do, clamor for attention at every opportunity
>>
>>6627547
Isnt that an ibuki midoa cosplayer?
>>
>>6628945
>aren't oppressed
>constantly get shit from both heteros and LG's
Yep, being bi is just easy mode.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.