[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are mtf trans mostly straight or gay? Do most prefer dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (121KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 500x503px
Are mtf trans mostly straight or gay? Do most prefer dating guys or girls?
>>
>>6627403
I think most of them are bi
>>
>>6627403
girls are cute but vaginas are gross
>>
>>6627403
Most male born people are attracted to chicks but then the hormones from HRT bend a trans girl's preferences further towards liking guys.
so most people end up being bisexual
>>
File: Bengals.jpg (161KB, 889x639px) Image search: [Google]
Bengals.jpg
161KB, 889x639px
If you want to know / You should fill this out!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10804424/r

Spoiler:
>Bi is the most common.
>>
>>6627403
>>6627479
I was bi before taking HRT (or transitioning at all) and am still pretty bi right now, however I have less experience dating men because I find it harder to get along with them, and therefore have much fewer male acquaintances.
>>
>>6627403
Mostly bi. Bi erasure in media, medical literature and the LGBT community at large basically makes them cease to exist visibly. They just get folded into the monosexuality of their current relationship (at best) or told they're actually gay/lesbian/straight depending on the politics of the asshole talking about them.
>>
>>6627594
Hmm. I find this strange. Isnt dating a man the most feminine thing you could do as a mtf?
>>
>>6627445
ya wtf
>>
>>6627644
Dating a man is feminine only insofar as heterosexual identities, if you arent straight, dating a man isnt particularly feminine at all.
>>
>>6627644
No. It's pretty great, but it isn't really the most feminine.
>>
>>6627403
I prefer guys, but even before I knew what trans was, I identified as being gay.
>>
>>6627403
does that pic imply that plump round asses are bad for breeding purposes?
for shame
tits are overrated
>>
>>6627403
>pic related
fuck y'all I love being flat
>>
>>6627403
This thing about us getting awesome butts but no tits is entirely too real! I blame Spiro actually!
>>
>>6627403
>tfw the ass was fat even before hrt
>>
>>6627793
why do you want to be a flat girl?
>>
I think most end up going for women just because its the safer option and they wont flip out when they found out that theyre trans. Its not easy to approach guys/get them to approach you.
>>
>>6627898
for extra cute
>>
>>6627900
>I think most end up going for women just because its the safer option and they wont flip out when they found out that theyre trans.
i mean idk about real life i guess but on here it sure seems like the majority of lesbos want nothing to do with trains

> Its not easy to approach guys/get them to approach you.
really? cause the opposite seems a lot more true to me? men approach you, women dont, makes it a lot easier, at least if you're taking the passive (generally considered female) role in dating
>>
>>6628016
>men approach you, women dont
and i mean that not just in a "this is generally how men and women act" way but a "there are a lot more guys than lesbians"
>>
>>6627403
hormones made me more bi sexually, but i could never date a man
>>
>>6628052
>but i could never date a man
Why is that?
>>
>>6628059
i just don't see it. they gross me out generally and i have no interest in dating one
>>
>>6627403
>This picture
>Having the ass was fat is a bad thing

Wat
>>
>straight MtF girls here
How do you do it transbians? I would image dysphoria killing me after seeing cis girl naked.

Like my body look so much feminine in contrast with big bulky hairy guy. Sex is like therapy at this point...
>>
File: comic for gf.png (270KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
comic for gf.png
270KB, 600x800px
>>6628199
Life is suffering. The more attractive the woman is the more dysphoria I feel.

Attraction is stronger for me and wins out though. Doing girly stuff together is amazing so that helps. Sharing clothes is fun. Also cis vag is the holy grail.

There is so much to love, despite the suffering. <3

I don't feel sleeping with a guy would make me feel more fem. Just gross, but I am as queer as they come hahah.
>>
Bi>les>straight
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_sexuality#Transsexual_women

The numbers aren't really accurate because there aren't many large scale studies, but almost every study shows that bi is the most common and les and straight are about tied, with les being higher than straight in a lot of studies.

>>6627479
most evidence shows that hormones do not change trans people's sexual orientation.

And there is a lot of evidence from trying to to convert gay people with hormones that it doesn't work.

The psychological aspects of transition might help bi people get over hangups that keep them from realizing or accepting their own bisexuality though.
>>
>>6628179
>>6628052
I have the same problem. Transition helped me realize I was sexually attracted to men, but they gross me out for some reason. Like they would have to be a femme guy or a guy who really took care of himself.

Maybe its because I grew up around gross guys who didn't seem to have any hygiene. But also, even if a girl was absolutely disgusting with terrible hygiene it wouldn't gross me out much so idk.
>>
>>6628199
Idk my bf actually triggered my dysphoric tendencies slightly, like I would absent mindedly try to pluck his facial hair etc. His dick kind of looked like my dad's too, and anything that reminds me of my dad's appearence triggers massive dysphoria.
>>
>>6627819
I want a nice big butt and tiny tits though so this gives me hope
>>
>>6628270
>His dick kind of looked like my dad's too
uhhh, that sounds like a problem thats not just dysphoria
>>
>>6628225
Not the anon you responded to, but for me is the other way around.

I like female appearance and I feel more relaxed around girls, but the thought of fucking a girl is just gross to me, meanwhile the thought of getting fucked by a manly guy is hot and like the one you responded to sayd, it's almost like therapy.

I am actually curious to know how a cis girl feels like desu... but at the same time unsure if I would want to do it, just because I reality I just don't wanna.
>>
>>6628236
it could be that an already gay cis guy wont get any changes sexually from testosterone but a trans man would find himself more attracted to women on mones
>>
>>6628236
>Bi>les>straight
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_sexuality#Transsexual_women

Whelp the small strawpoll of 350 agrees with these stats.
>>
>>6628291
>I am actually curious to know how a cis girl feels like desu.

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>6628268
i don't really see it as a problem though.
i just like girls, and that's ok
>>
>>6628287
Why does everyone say this? Is it really that strange?
>>
>>6628345
What I mean is that I never topped, and though I preffer being bottom anyway it just... feels like I am missing the chance of testing that sensation.

I am just the type of person who likes to try everything, wouldn't it be a loss if you had surgery without even trying "that" before? I just feel like I would miss an oportunity. I actually have a bf but toping him would be quite weird and awkward, to the point I would refuse to... I reality I feel like it would be awkward anyway, no matter with who, but maybe if it is with someone more feminine than me it would be a little less weird.

Honestly, I don't feel like doing that at all right now, but still... because I feel like I would miss something if I never ever try, it's a weird, conflicting feeling.
>>
>>6628455
most people dont see their dad's dick enough to know its specific shape and size? like the only time i saw mine was on accident walking into the bathroom
>>
>>6627403
>>Are mtf trans mostly straight or gay? Do most prefer dating guys or girls?

In the "west" seems most are bi

everywhere else most seem to be straight and prefer men
>>
>>6627403
>implying big butt and small boobs are not the
ideal fat distribution
>>
>>6628016
> on here it sure seems like the majority of lesbos want nothing to do with trans

Just date the biscum girls. I don't want them just as much as I don't want an MtF, so it'd work out perfectly if they would all just get together.
>>
>>6627403
that picture is literally me. before hrt I had a boney ass with no fat at all, post-hrt I have a big jiggly butt but yet my chest is near flat, literally less than an AA cup for my band size (32).
>>
Keep in mind that some agp transbians might fuck guys cause it's "what women do" and thus turns them on.
>>
>>6630850
>Keep in mind that some agp transbians might fuck guys

Definitely happens. One girl I met fit that description perfectly. I had no doubt she was actually trans, was actually diagnosed by a psych at like 10 years old but her parents prevented transition. She suppressed until mid 20s until she couldn't take it anymore but by that time it had basically become a fetish. After coming out she went from this mean looking straight dude to a hard looking girl (like a biker chick or something) obsessed with getting dick in her mouth and ass. Started going to work as a woman with a plug in her ass 2 days after coming out (and got fired). Couple weeks later she find a sugar daddy who let her stay in his house and drive his cars but kicked her out less than a month later.

It did turn around though. She's back to being into women (mostly at least) and is kind out of the crazy phase of needing to hyperfeminize and actually looks good now (wearing normal clothes instead of clothes you'd see on a 14 year old). Only problem is she also went hyper SJW and posts shit like "us women are so oppressed by men" and "patriarchy blah blah male gaze blah blah street harrassment, am I right girls?" on facebook to her trans support groups even though before transition she was exactly the type of guy that would be doing that shit.
>>
>>6630892
>Started going to work as a woman with a plug in her ass 2 days after coming out (and got fired).
How would work, and you, even know that?
>>
>>6627479
>>6628236
Im not trans, just boy on estrogen, but i was pretty damn bi before HRT, leaning towards girls, and now i'm like 99% into guys. Happened gradually, but to a point where i'm most attracted to muscular hairy guys and beards and the likes
>>
>>6630892
digusting. Also she probably made up the story about being diagnosed at 10. They always have retraded storiess like that
>>
>>6631243
Well, she showed up to work (construction site) with a dress, makeup and a wig. She told me about the plug, doubt worked knew or cared. Got fired for refusing to put on safe work clothing.

>>6631415
She didn't tell me, her sister did about 3 years before she came out and when I didn't even know her. She told me how their parents reacted (religious, dad being a "no boy of mine is wearing no girl shit or else I'll beat it out of him" type of guy) very poorly to the diagnosis. I met her through her sister after she came out because "you can help her".
>>
>>6628199

I feel the same way, though I'm bisexual.
>>
>>6631599

Her life sounds fucked in every way.
>>
>>6628236
That's only among Western American ts which has high level of agp. Everywhere else in the world straights are far more common
>>
>>6628268
They gross you out because you aren't really attracted to men. You ate only attracted to the idea of being with one because it vaidates your femininity ( it's apart of your agp fantsasy )
>>
>>6628339
Straw poll of 44chan which is heavily agp
>>
>>6631599
Agp can happen young. Shes also exhibiting classic autistic behavior associated with agp(doesn't care about social normals just validating her femininity in any grotesque way she can think of) .

Either way these types usually end up happier than hsts because they don't care about being women they only care about expressing and revelling in femininity and the fantasy of being a woman. They can more easily deny they reality that they look like a man in a dress. Cause wearing a dress makes them feel so good.
>>
>>6631897
... no. Some guys are hot.

Just when I think about sexy things with them I always think of guys who don't know how to wash theirselves in the shower or wipe their asses.

Like my brother who's underwear were always filled with skidmarks (laundry was one of my chores) and my dad who would just piss all over the toilet seat and not wipe it up or anything.

And a guy who I was friends with who literally didn't know he was supposed to wash his cock and got mad at his gf for telling him he smelled bad and didn't want to go down on him.

Or the fact that a few guy roommates I've had literally never washed their towels that they would shower with. They would get so disgusting smelling but they apparently couldn't smell it and didn't understand why they needed to wash them because they "only use them to dry off after a shower so how would they get dirty"
>>
>>6632112
So you are attracted to guys. Guys who take care of themselves.
>>
>>6631889
>Everywhere else in the world straights are far more common
Why is that?
>>
>>6632170
Mostly because gender and sexuality aren't separated in those countries so you won't be allowed to transition if you like girls and gay guys transition to be able to openly like guys.

Basically in some countries, its more acceptable to be trans than gay and gay people are pressured to transition because obviously only girls like guys
>>
>>6632170

If you listen to the AGP scientist herself, Anne Lawrence, it's because of individualism vs. collectivism. Western, wealthy countries are more individualistic, you take care of yourself and your immediate family and depend on no one else. Basically, "You do you, boo boo, 'cause I'mma do me." So there's less pressure put on you to conform. Poorer countries are still more collectivistic, there's less of a sense of privacy, you care for your family as a whole, and you try not to disturb your social environment. So the non-homo trannies that would have come out in more individualistic countries feel pressured to stay as men, and make their best attempt at it. Homo trannies do it anyway, I'm not sure why they flout social conventions when non-homos don't. Though I've heard from others it's because they're just so feminine they can't hide it and/or it's just be easier for them to adopt a rigid female gender role than continue to defy the strict male gender role. I'm not sure I buy that explanation, however. But the individualistic vs. collectivist theory makes sense to me for explaining non-homo trannies, at least.
>>
>>6632112
>laundry was one of my chores
Your family really have embraced your femininity!
>>
>>6632277
>Though I've heard from others it's because they're just so feminine they can't hide it and/or it's just be easier for them to adopt a rigid female gender role than continue to defy the strict male gender role. I'm not sure I buy that explanation, however.
I think that's right. People might be grossed out by it, but mostly if you say you're trans you'll be allowed to get away with acting like the other gender. If you don't say that and just occasionally act that way, stigma every time.
>>
>>6631878
>>6631920
Like I said originally, she's kind of gotten over the over-femininity phase, has a job and dresses pretty normally now. Still does a bunch of white-girl-wasted instagram shots and shit, but I think she learned that from her sister so I can't blame her entirely.

Only problem is the SJW bullshit and believing that now that she identifies as a woman she can take up feminist victim mentality. Once a week there will be a post on facebook about how some guy "male gazed" at her or some toxic masculinity shit. Maybe that's a phase too, dunno, it's been about a year.
>>
>>6632270
No it has nothing to do with that oyu idiot. Its cause guys who have fetish for being feminine there aren't encouraged by society to be a special "trans lesbian". People will laugh at their weird asses when they come out with wives and shit
>>6632277
Also this
>>
>>6632480
its all part of her agp fantasay of being a "true woman". She sees in the media feminist shit and girls doing all that so she tries to copy them to "be a girl"
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.