[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll never understand this among some of my gay friends...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: gay-ology.jpg (188KB, 465x637px) Image search: [Google]
gay-ology.jpg
188KB, 465x637px
I'll never understand this among some of my gay friends... perhaps you can help me to better understand it /lgbt/

Some of my gay male friends, some, not all, are real big SJW's to the point of talking about no fat shaming, no slut shaming, everyone is equal yada yada yada, but then I will go with them to a bar and if a "fat" or "ugly" guy hits on them they ignore them or laugh at them derisively when the person walks away, which I just end up snickering to myself over their hypocrisy of being on the high horse when vocalizing their opinions but not walking the talk.

What gives? Why are a good 80% of my gay guy friends like this? Where it's shameful to treat people differently and it's the inside that counts, that is until they're hit on by one of those people. The inane hypocrisy is maddening sometimes, especially when one of them goes on one of those shpeels.
>>
uggos should know better than to speak to me but i dont think we should make fun of them when theyre in their place
hope this helps op
>>
Because they don't actually believe it. It's just convenient to say they do.
>>
>>6622833
And what do you look like Mister Adonis?
>>
>>6622838
>Because they don't actually believe it. It's just convenient to say they do.
Why lie? I've always preferred the truth and bluntness myself, no bullshit and games.
>>
>>6622765
It is something that those who barely graduated high school learned to parrot after hearing it from circles in academia, without believing in it let alone knowing where the ideology comes. Those who parrot it realize that if they don't recite it, then they will cut their mating pool in half as it will reveal them as the unintelligent drivel they truly are underneath all the shiny veneer. If you really truly think about it gay club life is pathetic on all sides of the spectrum.
>>
>>6622833
>uggos should know better than to speak to me but i dont think we should make fun of them when theyre in their place
>hope this helps op
I hope you realize that one day you will be one of the people which you speak of, beauty is nothing but ever fading. With every stroke of the second hand your looks fade and you become slightly less virile. I hope you have more to you than what lies above the surface, whether that be personality, intelligence, or money, otherwise you will have a very sad and lonely existence post 40.
>>
>>6622897
so i should make fun of ugly people? that's not very nice.

>>6622843
v cute
>>
It's just something people say to be on the "right" side among their peers. Having a different opinion creates debate and creating debate is for nerd losers.
>>
>>6622926
You're calling them uggos yourself.

Cute doesn't cut it bucko. Cute should describe a dog not a boyfriend.
>>
>>6622926
>v cute
Cute describes someone who is simply average, not attractive, and not grotesque. Cute is not a word to be proud of, it means you're someone any of us would pass by and never give a second look... just another ace in the crowd.
>>
>>6622948
thats what they're called.

>>6622973
you sound jealous and ugly just fyi
>>
>>6622765
>I'll never understand this among some of my gay friends... perhaps you can help me to better understand it /lgbt/
>Some of my gay male friends, some, not all, are real big SJW's to the point of talking about no fat shaming, no slut shaming, everyone is equal yada yada yada, but then I will go with them to a bar and if a "fat" or "ugly" guy hits on them they ignore them or laugh at them derisively when the person walks away, which I just end up snickering to myself over their hypocrisy of being on the high horse when vocalizing their opinions but not walking the talk.
>What gives? Why are a good 80% of my gay guy friends like this? Where it's shameful to treat people differently and it's the inside that counts, that is until they're hit on by one of those people. The inane hypocrisy is maddening sometimes, especially when one of them goes on one of those shpeels.
Gay men and straight women have similarities in their brain reactions and thoughts. You are now aware that gay men are partly women. Women tend to be bitches when it suits them. Q E D.
t. alpha straight man who fucks fembois in the boipucci and let's them suck his dick
no homo.
>>
>>6622973

Average shouldn't settle for seriously below average.
>>
>>6622986
you're just a bisexual
>>
>>6622765
Lousy hypocrites come in all shapes and colors. That's one point where the lefties are right about multiculuralism.

These types are manipulators, nothing more. They harp and preach about all these values, but then they owe their comfortable, fortunate lives to the forces they claim are evil and wrong.

They mouth these platitudes because it allows them to silence and control people whose opinions they don't like. Drop these fuck boy friends.
>>
>>6622926
>so i should make fun of ugly people? that's not very nice.

anon can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he is stating that you will also end up being ugly one day as time is not our friend.
>>
>>6623000
I'm also shitposting you cuck.
>>
>>6623027
but he also implied i should treat others as i want to be treated
>>
Any man can become handsome if he has the right access and the right connections and the will power to bring the handsome man from within out.

It takes the will power to eat right, a good trainer to put your body in top shape and in some circumstances the finances and the access to a good and talented plastic surgeon.

Those three things can make any man beautiful, you just have to work, have the will power, and or be lucky and be born rich.
>>
>>6623045
Well I guess one day people will treat you nicely to your face but laugh behind your back then?
>>
I have really bad gad /adv/ that just won't go away, any advice? I already tried beano.
>>
>>6622765
There's a difference between rejecting someone's advances and shaming them OP. I don't think anyone should make fun of someone because they're fat, they deserve the same respect as anyone else, but I'm not gonna fuck a fat person, but I wouldn't be mean about turning them down. That's not hypocrisy, that's treating everyone with respect and dignity even if you find them unattractive
>>
>>6622847
>Why lie?
For social capital, duh
>>
>>6631112
>social capital
Is that a bank or something?
>>
>>6622897
I agree with you to the point that I don't want to marry a guy because I'm afraid of what will happen when we are both like 60 and way uglier...
>>
>>6622765
>why are liberals hypocrites
How fucking stupid are you? Fuck off.
>>
>>6622847
Have you never interacted with another human being before?
>>
>no fat shaming, no slut shaming, everyone is equal yada yada yada
>therefore I have to give sex and attention to any and everybody who looks at me twice

OP is a child. You can be supportive and tolerant of a variety of bodies and behaviors and still not want to fuck them or touch them.

Everybody can have preferences.
>>
>>6635420
thank you anon, i was almost going out to buy a flamethrower to burn everyone in this thread but you made me stop.

[spoiler] i still don't support fatness, i just won't actively bash or hurt fat people [/spoiler]
>>
>>6622765
Many gays feel like because they're gay they automatically have to be liberal and follow all modern liberal ideals. Dunno why. Maybe they feel like they owe them or something.
>>
>>6634225
If you're willing to date or be married to someone ugly at 60, why not now?
>>
>>6635534
You are so precious, I just want to buy mountains of Chick-fil-A french fries and feed you like my little pet, make you nice and chubby with Chick-fil-A potatoes.
>>
Why should someone who spends hours at the gym, eats a bland boring diet, takes the time to be well groomed and dress fashionably have to spend any time at all on overweight uglys who make no effort whatsoever on their appearance?

Beautiful people are beautiful because they work at it, models don't roll out of bed looking the way they do. If the most exercise you do is reaching for the remote or you have a face like a cats arse and don't do anything about it, you can't expect to hang with the people who do.

Having said that i'm sure there are model tier people out there that love ugly overweight people but I can't imagine it would be too common and they are definitely spoilt for choice.
>>
>>6622765
Well with the current political climate it makes sense to adhere to the new social norms, but no one wants to give up their own standards.
>>
>>6634225
That doesn't make sense. So you're NOT going to marry a guy so you can stay single and just assume that you're going to be fuckable to 20 year olds at 60?

lol I think you're going to be a pretty lonely old man.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.