[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a mostly straight but open minded guy (only sucked a few dicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

As a mostly straight but open minded guy (only sucked a few dicks in college, women are more fun to fuck desu), I'm extremely jealous of every body on this board who identifies as LGBT-Etc and makes it who they are in society.

You guys are currently society's underdogs, but it's clear you're winning against intolerance. You're like the protagonist in a movie who we all know is going to win, but is heroic because of their struggle.

I'm a boring ass normal and because I've commited to my CIS role to family, friends, and gf, there are so many expectations to be masculine, hide vulnerabilities, and never suck dicks again. I envy you not having that problem.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that even though some of you have it rough, some of us wish we were free of our stifling societal roles a bit like you are.
>>
I've never been near anyone else's dick. You're gayer than a gay man.
>>
>>6621562

That's like saying a toddler is more of biologist because they were dropped in a gorilla pen by their mom when you've only studied about gorillas in college.

It's about COMMITMENT to dicks, man.
>>
>>6621554
This is a lovely sentiment op, but don't post these things on 4chan. It might be /lgbt/, but it's still 4chan and no good deed goes unpunished here
>>
>>6621573
You've had dicks in your mouth and decided women were more "fun" to fuck.
The closest I have been to another human is a handshake and a hug.
I still say you are gayer than most gay men on this board.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>6621593

I've always subscribed to this sorta scale. Most people aren't on the extremes of the chart I bet, it's just about what you act on and what opportunities you have.
>>
>>6621626
I like Michael D. Storms scale better 2bh
>>
>>6621658

But this chart doesn't have increasingly naked cartoon fuccbois on it...
>>
>>6621658
Ooh I smell a wacky gay sitcom!
>B6 falls for an F0
>Will B6's urge for love and F0's hypersexuality to the point where they'll fuck anything with a hold lead anywhere good?
>>
>>6621554
>even though some of you have it rough, some of us wish we were free of our stifling societal roles a bit
You're free to deviate from the masculine gender role, homie, but you don't HAVE to. You have the greatest freedom there is.
>>
>>6621697
Cancelled after 2 seasons
>>
>>6621554
>there are so many expectations to be masculine, hide vulnerabilities, and never suck dicks again. I envy you not having that problem
I think you're mistaken because every single person born male has those pressures constantly put on them. Majority of mtfs will tell you as they suffer the brunt of those expectations.

You are no more obligated to follow societal roles than we are, just be yourself.
>>
>>6621554
>I'm a boring ass normal and because I've commited to my CIS role to family, friends, and gf, there are so many expectations to be masculine, hide vulnerabilities, and never suck dicks again. I envy you not having that problem.
>Anyway, just wanted to let you know that even though some of you have it rough, some of us wish we were free of our stifling societal roles a bit like you are.
but we're not somehow free from any of those societal roles just for identifying as fags of whatever sort. society still expects the same things from us. we simply don't conform to those expectations and are punished (sometimes a lot sometimes barely at all) as a result. we've not been granted any special pass for doing anything, we just do it.

and you can too, stop hiding under the "im straight so i have to conform while you get to be free from social roles". we're just as trapped as you, which means you can be as free as us. we stopped being pussies and went out and sucked a dick. we grew a pair and then chopped them off. be a man op, be a man and do what you want for you. because you have the exact same power to ignore social expectations as we do.

be who you want op, be a faggot
>>
I have the potential to be a huge cock fag, but I like the "normal" life so much I just can't act on it.
>>
>>6622395
well that's a bit like having $10 and then being jealous of someone who bought a $10 candy bar and now doesn't have $10. you kinda get to pick one and only one
>>
>>6621554
>some of us wish we were free of our stifling societal roles a bit like you are.
sounds like your'e already a faggot.
>>
>>6621593
The ignorance is real
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.