[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is homophobia on the rise in Europe? http://www.indepen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 10

File: no.png (18KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
18KB, 200x179px
Why is homophobia on the rise in Europe?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/figures-reveal-a-shocking-rise-in-homophobic-hate-crimes-a6692991.html
>>
>>6621180
im not going to read that article and instead assume that its immigrants of the largely muslim variety
>>
File: 1464253120216.png (658KB, 625x349px) Image search: [Google]
1464253120216.png
658KB, 625x349px
>>6621180
Are you kidding?
>>
>>6621473
>>6621454
>>6621256
Guys Islamophobia wont help get rid of homophobia
>>
Rise of the right wing + Muslims
>>
>>6621480
You asked why homophobia is on the rise in Europe, its Muslims. Over half of Muslims in the UK think homosexuality should be illegal.
>>
>>6621627
I am sure just as many Christians believe that. Pray the gay away was very homophobic.
>>
>>6621653
wanting to fix you isn't the same as wanting to kill you
>>
File: importance-of-religion.png (166KB, 560x1222px) Image search: [Google]
importance-of-religion.png
166KB, 560x1222px
>>6621653
doubtful, considering european "christians" couldn't give a shit about religion
>>
>>6621673
There's nothing too fix you homophobe and trying to kill my homosexuality is they same as trying to kill me.
>>
>>6621701
then act fucking normal you faggot
>>
>>6621700
You can be secular and moderate and still be a homophobe
>>
>>6621706
Are you even lgtbq+ why are you even here?
>>
>>6621653
>I am sure just as many Christians believe that.

I am sure you're full of shit. Even among the biblethumping Americans, the majority of Christians now think homosexuality should be accepted by society. I can't imagine that number is higher among a largely secular Europe.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/
>>
>>6621734
America isn't homophobic lol?Ask the west borrow baptist church how thy feel about gays. I would rather spend a lifetime in a Muslim country then a day with them.
>>
>>6621745
lol ur not gay, a true gay would never use the word f**got as an insult. Only uncle tom gays like Milo yiannoplols do that shit.
>>
>>6621721
your ill why don't you want help
>>
>>6621784
I am not ill you homophobe
>>
>>6621762
>America isn't homophobic
Never said that, but I posted stats that prove American Christians are more accepting of gays than UK Muslims. If you'd like to actually address those, that'd be nice.

>m-muh westburruh
WBC is like 40 people total, its an extended family (a lot of whom are children) that brainwashes their kids to continue the fire and brimestone teachings of Fred Phelps. They're a convenient boogeyman because everyone hates them; democrats, republicans, veterans, gays, evangelicals. Acting like its a significant contributor to homophobia in America is lazy and ignorant. They're like the KKK if the KKK never actually hurt anyone and was less than 1/100th of the size.

>would rather spend a lifetime in a Muslim country then a day with them.
Then you're just fucking retarded. WBC talk a lot of shit, but they've never caused actual harm to anyone, they just piss people off. If you'd prefer that being publicly executed by the government under mere suspicion of homosexuality, you're just an idiot.

>>6621776
>getting this offended over the word faggot
why are you here?
>>
>>6621762
You completely misunderstand the argument and its implications and you should be deeply ashamed of yourself. Yours is the exact type of ignorance that's made a laughing stock of liberals. I hate calling myself a liberal now because of ignorant people like you (though I still am - just a logical, educated one, which is sadly on the decline). Thankfully, this guy >>6621847 saved me the time of shutting your ridiculous argument down piece by piece. I'd love to hear your response though.
>>
>>6621180
Like 99% of problems in Europe it's Muslims. They're also behind the massive rise of antisemitic attacks and even outright attacks on synagogues, a little tidbit that Western news media never reports when they're doing the rounds of "antisemitism on the rise in Europe".
>>
>>6621653
>Pray the gay away
Except that was entirely American thing. Europe is heavily secular or atheist nowadays and something like Jesus camp would get struck down immediately.
>>
>>6621762
>I would rather spend a lifetime in a Muslim country then a day with them.
Then PLEASE by all means go to a Muslim country. My great wish is that we could gather every western civilization/US/Europe hating twerp and send them all on a one way ticket to Muslimland and permanently ban them from ever returning. Then they can live out the rest of their lives in Muslim majority utopia - just like they always wanted.
>>
File: 1432740317422.jpg (5KB, 206x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432740317422.jpg
5KB, 206x250px
>>6621180
>record numbers of muslim immigrants
>rise on homophobic hate crime and rape
Is this the time for "I told you so"?
>>
>>6621653
1. That is statistically not true
2. Even if it was, you ruined your own argument by using past tense, Pray the gay away "was" very homophobic. It isn't a thing anymore, he asked why homophobia is on the rise in Europe, right now, present tense.

It's mudslimes. Quit being a cuck and accept that they're shit.
>>
>>6622346
Not yet but soon. First anti-muslim anti-immigrant parties have to win in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Italy, almost all of which seem very likely.
>>
>>6622379
i hope they do
>>
>>6622565
Me too, buddy. Me too.
>>
endlessly astonished am I @ witnessing ignorance, bigotry, hatred & discrimination leveled against a group of people (muslims) coming from a group of people (lgbtq) who should know just as well as those they're spreading hate against, how it feels to be hated, oppressed and discriminated against

the irony of lgbtq forgetting or no longer caring about where they come from and who has fought for them is just pathetic & sad, they should be allies w/ the muslims, not antagonistic fuckin' idiots giving the rightwing nutjobs more ammunition to further fuel the flames of hatred and spread of hateful rhetoric, we don't need this divisive rhetoric!!!
>>
>>6623407

There is no "irony" when it comes to gays hating/fearing Muslims, the fear is perfectly justified

Middle Eastern/North African culture is medieval when it comes to many things, women's/gay rights especially, we should not be importing people from this part of the world into our western liberal democratic society

You are the fucking regressive idiot, thinking that allying/supporting people who hate and view you as less than human is somehow consistent with liberal principles, it isn't.

I truly hope you get kicked into a vegetative state by a pack of "asian youths" some day, people like you can only learn the hard way
>>
>>6622379
Those are the same parties that shit on lgbt rights.
Dishonest cunts who are just using Muslim homophobia to legitimize their hate.
>>
>>6623540

It's a matter of nuance you fucking dolt
Groups of white right wingers aren't going around assaulting people on the streets for being gay, Muslims are
They are the bigger threat
>>
>>6623545
Fucking this. It's the group of people who want nothing to do with you, or the ones who believe you should be put to death.

I'd stand with the Christian Fundamentalist who is against mass muslim immigration before I stood with any party that wanted Muslim Immigration. Ideally, I'd stand with neither, but now's not a time to nitpick allies
>>
>>6623545
Yeah, the Christian right never commits crimes against gay people.
Homphobia isn't the strongest in the most right-wing regions with the least immigrants.
Immigrants from Christian countries like Russia are never homophobic.

And these cunts you want to vote for out of fear won't try to undo years of what the gay right movement achieved.
>>
>>6623602
topcake, m8
that was savage!
you wrecked their point
how will they ever recover?
>>
>>6623407
Being LGBT is not a choice, neither is it a hateful ideology. Now guess what Islam is?
>>
>>6623646
part of some people's culture and upbringing?

it's not like any adult sees their anti-gay policies and converts to it, except maybe some /pol/tards
>>
>>6623666
We should condemn such culture and upbringing, not accept it in a name of some inane values.

Backwards religions, like Islam. have no place in civilized world.
>>
>>6621762
That lifetime would be pretty short if you carry yourself irl as you do in this thread.
>>
>>6623681
It's not that simple.
Trying to force someone to abandon all of his religion, a major part of himself will make him defensive, will just drive him more into extremism.
>>
>>6623718
If they don't like, then maybe they should go back to one of the many shitholes their religion made instead of living in a civilized world.
>>
>>6623721
What are you doing in our civilized world that supports freedom of religion?

And yes, of course that has limits. But it's clearly not about that for you since all you spout is fear and hate, not Western ideals.
>>
>>6621180
Probably a combination of Muslim immigrants and an increase in the radical conservatives who hate them. Religion is a cancer.
>>
>>6623811
I used to be cool with fags i even had a gay friend but then he sided with migrants and unleashed his fag army on me.

Dude actually called me a homophobe and we were friends for 6 years. Then there are all the faggots at pro "refugee" rallies that get on my nerves singing about "homophobia and sexism"

I am not a fucking homophobe
>>
>>6621847
>why are you here?

>lol
>ur
>true gay
>f**got
>yiannoplols

Can't you smell the summer, anon?
>>
its wild that you all wanna reach for refugee populations when there's also a rising surge of nationalism and literal fascist parties in europe.

fyi statistically speaking the demographic most likely to beat or kill your white gay ass are... white straight men
>>
>>6623945
I have Muslim friends and I have Christian friends. I have no Muslims who have told me they hate me for my sexuality, and plenty of Christians. I think that probably applies to lots of gays in the West, simply because until recently most of us didn't know any Muslims but we knew lots of bigoted Christians. That will change, and I'm sure they'll learn to hate the Muslims like they hate the Christians now.

Also, the Muslims I know that are cool with me being gay are all Persian, which makes sense to me. They haven't quite forgotten that they're not really Muslim.
>>
>>6623945
>>6623977
I brief article about Persian culture

http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/homosexuality-iii
>>
>>6622379
I can vouch for the german anti-immigration parties being legendarily awful.
It's a problem that currently lots of parties are being voted for because people agree with them on basically just one issue.
>>
>>6623407
But Anon, MUSLIMS ARE RIGHT WING
they aren't from your country, but MUSLIMS ARE RELIGIOUS CONSERVATIVES.
>>
>>6623988
I don't see many Muslims voting for the Christian conservative parties
>>
>>6623666
You could say the same, exactly the same, about Westboro. It's indoctrinated children. Same argument goes for any religion, you idiot. It's part of their culture and upbringing. Why is it okay for some and not for others?
>>
>>6621180
shitskins
>>
>>6623998
I would be against blowing up the Westboro church or kicking them all out of the country as well.
>>
>>6623977
Which country are you from? We need to remember that Persians aren't representative of all Muslims.
Over here (UK), Christians are bad (I'll pray for you, we all have sin, maybe you'll come around, etc.), but the Muslims are worse. All but two of them that I know (for reference, I know 50+ Muslims) believe that homosexuality should be at the least punishable by a prison sentence. Some have even openly stated that they would behead "those who practice homosexuality". No Christian I know has ever gone so far as to say that.
>>
>>6624014
I wouldn't let them into the country either
>>
>>6624020
I would.
I don't adhere only to American ideals when it suits me.
>>
>>6624016
My point was that not all Muslims are from Saudi Arabia or Syria. Egyptians and Persians are often far more liberal, and get in with work and education visas. It's the uneducated religious extremists that we're calling "refugees" that are the problem.

I'm from the US, specifically Idaho. Many people I know support gay conversion therapy, my parents had a bookshelf full of anti-gay books written by Dr. James Dobson (a founder of a hate group my parents donated to) full of lies about gays (but the descriptions of gay sex got my dick hard when I was 12).

Here in Idaho they tried to make a law that would allow hospitals to refuse emergency treatment to gays.

And here is a news article about a gay man catfished and then kicked to death with steel-toed boots.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/opinion/readers-opinion/article81213577.html
>>
>>6624016
> no Christian I know has ever gone so far as to say that
thats probably the case because Jesus was actually peacful and so are his taughts, whilst muhammed was an insane Warlord
> inb4 crusades
barely everyone could read the bible back then, whilst nearly everyone can read the quran today and they are still killing in the name of allah
> inb4 old testament
not part of the christian religion
> inb4 homophobic preachers
people who haven't actually studied the bible nor did they understand it, else they would have noticed that homophobia and the concept of benevolence don't actually fit together
>>
>>6624046
These are Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh, (a fair few from Iran and Egypt), and even second/third generation in the UK. I've noticed that second/third generation Muslims born over here are much more homophobic and frankly terrifying than the first generation immigrants.
The fact of the matter still stands, from a semi-random sample of 50-ish well-educated (sixth form), teenage, British Muslims, 96% said that Homosexuality is abhorrent and should be punishable by prison/death sentence. It's extremely unlikely that this could just be coincidence or an anomaly.
>>
>>6624071
>I've noticed that second/third generation Muslims born over here are much more homophobic and frankly terrifying than the first generation immigrants.
It's a sign of how well integrated they are. They become just as homophobic as natives with similar living conditions and education.
>>
>>6624092
Then how come none of the natives are homophobic? And how come they also denounce western culture and those who don't follow Islam?
They're doing it in a desperate attempt to try and associate themselves with their Islamic heritage. They don't understand that the world is changing and they want to show themselves to be all pious and devout, despite also being westerners. Outside of the growing Muslim population, almost everybody is an Atheist, and the vast majority either have no problem with homosexuality and/or have a "live and let live" outlook on life.

I was a Muslim for 12 years. Stop pretending that their behaviour is a product of anything but their religious beliefs; it's not.
>>
File: Homosexuality-society-ranking-02.png (250KB, 800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Homosexuality-society-ranking-02.png
250KB, 800x2000px
>>6624115
My parents were Southern Baptist and White Pentacostal..

I hate Christianity for a reason. I also am learning to hate Islam
>>
>>6621180
cause islam is fascism
>>
>>6623407
>who should know just as well as those they're spreading hate against, how it feels to be hated, oppressed and discriminated against

Please stop saying this

Shitty Disney movies and pop culture keep perpetuating the meme that "when you're discriminated against, you will really understand what it's like! you will have sympathy for other people who are discriminated against!"

It doesn't work this way
When you are mistreated it just damages your psyche and makes you more likely to mistreat others
Suffering is NOT ennobling
>>
>>6621180
Daily reminder: out of all Muslim countries homosexuality is only legal in some post-soviet countries, Jordan and Turkey. So until they hold an LGBT parade in Saudi Arabia, islam = homophobia and everyone who defends Islam is homophobic.
>>
>>6624177
>Turkey
Probably not for long.
>>
>>6624177
How about we stop pouring money into Arabia instead of crying about immigrants?
>>
>>6624190
We should nuke SA, annex Algeria and throw all euromuslims there.
>>
File: high score.png (37KB, 693x343px) Image search: [Google]
high score.png
37KB, 693x343px
>>6623967
>racists won't respond to this
>>
>>6624190
>whynotboth.png
>>
File: terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png (17KB, 638x599px) Image search: [Google]
terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png
17KB, 638x599px
>>6624204
>white ppl complain about muslim terrorists
>actually commit most terrorist attacks themselves
>>
>>6624210
>more than a half of British muslims want homosexuality illegal
>it's less than 10% for non-muslims
What more can I say?
>>
File: a new high score.png (52KB, 583x372px) Image search: [Google]
a new high score.png
52KB, 583x372px
>>6624235
cheers lad.... wait shit nope its still white brits committing most hate crimes : /
>>
>>6624248
also the most important takeaway from this is:

>the socio-demographic profiles of hate crime offenders tend to match the demographics of the population of a given area

People tend to congregate geographically by race for a number of reasons and, as a result, the demographic most likely to punch your faggot face in is the white people you live around. There aren't roving gangs of homophobic Muslims breaking white gay faces, it's all lads and chavs m8
>>
>>6624210
>hundreds of terrorist attacks per year in EU
Yeah, no, I call bullshit on whatever their definition of terrorism is.
>>
>>6624257
the source is right there ya lazy kunt
>>
>>6624248
white brits are 90% of the country. While in the US nigs commit 40% of murders, in spite of being 13% of the population
>>
>>6624260
c.f. >>6624254
>>
>>6624254
like in Orlando?
>>
>>6624267
did you know several survivors came forward to say that they were shot by the cops who responded?
>>
>A total of 211 failed, foiled or completed attacks were reported by six Member States, and almost half of them (103) by the UK. The attacks resulted in 151 fatalities: 148 in France, two in Denmark and one in Greece.

>Attacks classified a jihadist terrorism caused 150 fatalities, of which 148 were in Paris in January and November, and injured over 250 persons.

So in 211 planned terrorist attacks in 2015, only 1 person was killed by non-jihadists. Yup, totally shouldn't be worried about muslim terrorists.
>>
>>6624278
c.f. >>6624204
>>
>>6624287
Just a proof that Europeans > Americans > Mudslimes.
>>
>>6624204
>>6624210
>white people majority of population
>white people also majority of ______
Wow what a shocker, call the press.
What's per capita mean?

Also look at the source on that first one, convenient as hell it starts right after 9/11, stops before San Bernardino and doesn't include Ft. Hood as a terror attack. Their definition of "terrorist attack" is hilariously broad and includes a man shooting his ex-wife as a "terror attack" but not black on black gang violence as "terror." Their definition of "right wing" is equally as broad; if you hate the US government and/or are religious you're right wing--don't even have to be in a group. That's the majority of the world. I didn't even look at the OP but come on man, stop being tricked by misleading presentations of statistics and manipulative definitions. You're better than that.

I'm out of this dumb thread and board not gonna reply to anyone lol. Only came here after watching Bojack and finding out that Todd is supposed to be asexual and wanted to ask the asexual general why asexual people are such terrible human beings that damage everything and everyone around them. But its not on the first page and I remembered this board is terrible so goodbye.
>>
>>6624210
What's their definition of terrorist attack? Knowing thinkprogress they devised the definition specifically to make Muslims seem like innocent victims
>>
>>6624338
the source is europol
>>
>>6623407
There is absolutely no irony involved, Muslims aren't some poor oppressed group just struggling to get by, they're conquerors coming to a new land to make it Muslim as well. In Muslim teachings you're allowed to do almost anything to a non believer and it's every Muslims duty to either convert or conquer and rule every non-Muslim as long as there are free non-Muslims in the world.

I swear, if the fucking Borg came down the liberals would be like #notallborg #alienlivesmatter.
>>
>>6623602
>Yeah, the Christian right never commits crimes against gay people.
No in the same order of magnitude as Muslims. no. If Muslims take over you'll be able to enjoy public stonings of LGBT people adulterous women

>Homphobia isn't the strongest in the most right-wing regions with the least immigrants.
I mean, the Middle East is the most right wing region since Islam is basically theocratic fascism. But, really, nice goal post moving faggot we're talking about nice, safe, homo-friendly Western European countries here and not about Russia.

>Immigrants from Christian countries like Russia are never homophobic.
Again, nice deflection.

>And these cunts you want to vote for out of fear won't try to undo years of what the gay right movement achieved.
Nope. That's liberal propaganda. Most every anti-muslim anti-immigrant party is basically a centre-right party with really really really hard stance on Muslims and immigrants.
>>
>>6623967
And why do you think there's a rise in nationalist and pseudo-fascist parties? Because people are tired of being spat on by the Muslim immigrants and being told it's their fucking fault. In any other region if the people had already suffered as much as Europeans had under Muslims they would have lynched the majority and driven out the rest. But no Europeans must be civilized in the face of medieval barbarism because it's lot easier to victim blame Europeans than it is to say Muslims might actually have absolutely shit culture that they either need to get rid of or get the fuck out of Europe.
>>
>>6624177
>out of all Muslim countries homosexuality is only legal in some post-soviet countries
It's worse than "just" that - it's not that homosexuality is illegal in vast majority of the Muslim world it's that it's punishable by DEATH in vast majority of the Muslim world.
>>
>>6624254
>People tend to congregate geographically by race for a number of reasons and, as a result, the demographic most likely to punch your faggot face in is the white people you live around.
Is that why Pakis in Rotherham raped 1,400 white girls even though they only make up like 15% of the population? Or why practically all the crime in London happens in majority immigrant majority Muslim areas?

Yeah.
>>
>>6623602
Why are leftards triggered by Christian homophobia, but tolerant to Islamic homophobia?

>>6623602
>Immigrants from Christian countries like Russia are never homophobi
95% of immigrants from Russia are rich liberals, otherwise they stay home.
>>
>>6621480
>>6621627
That seems like a pretty plausible hypothesis, but are there any statistics that show whether rates of homophobic hate crimes have changed among non-Muslim Europeans? That would show if the increase is purely due to Muslims or part of a more general rise.

>>6623545
>nuance
is something the far-right doesn't understand, that's why they think anyone who thinks Muslims deserve human rights is an ISIS sympathizer.

>>6623578
>want nothing to do with you
I don't see how trying to deprive you of your equal rights is "wanting nothing to do with you". They may not be quite as bad as Muslims who go around killing people, but they're hardly on our side.
>>
>>6624850
>Why are leftards triggered by Christian homophobia, but tolerant to Islamic homophobia?
You could ask the same, in reverse, about right-wingers.
>>
>>6624870
Because Christians are natives in Europe and it's our internal issue? But when people from other countries come here and try to impose their rules and traditions on us while living on our taxes, it's much worse, right?
>>
>>6624850
>Why are leftards triggered by Christian homophobia, but tolerant to Islamic homophobia?
Because leftism is actually less flexible than conservatism in the west. Modern leftism and feminism were created at a specific place (the US) at a specific time (1960s and 1970s) and since then everything in a leftist worldview is pushed through a prism of these facts. You can see it quite clearly in Islam - it's non-western, non-white, non-Christian so clearly it's massively oppressed and our ally in fighting against cis white male western patriarchy.

Liberals stopped updating their worldview some 50 years ago, of course it's completely useless. In reality Islam is probably the biggest threat to western world and western values (such as secularism, LGBT rights, women's rights) in general and LGBT people in particular.
>>
>>6624870
1) Europe is a Christian and white continent and European countries are Christian and white countries that immigrants are allowed to come to

2) Because last time Christians went around prosecuting or killing LGBT people was around the fucking World War Two. I fucking hate this blame deflecting "WELL CHRISTIANS DID IT TOO FUCKING 1000 YEARS AGO SO ITS FINE THAT MUSLIMS DO IT NOW"
>>
>>6625229
fun fact: Arabs used to have homosexual poets and sultans in Middle ages. The modern day hardcore homophobia is what Muslims inherited from West in the 19-20th centuries.
It doesn't mean we should let Muslims destroy our modern civilization, though.
>>
>>6621180
Because continental europeans are cunts. We left their asses for a reason.
>>
>>6621180
>UK
>Europe
pick one.
>>
File: 1465746160321.jpg (3MB, 3352x3212px) Image search: [Google]
1465746160321.jpg
3MB, 3352x3212px
>>6621180
>Why is homophobia on the rise in Europe?

Gee fucking whiz take a wild stab in the fucking dark
>>
>>6623996
It's almost like liberal left wing parties support and protect Islam and voting for them would benefit Muslims.
>>
How about instead of telling gays not to be Islamophobic you tell Muslims to not be homophobic? How bout you go their mosques and talk to them and tell them that homophobia doesn't help and they need to stop?
>>
>>6624880
But in this case, the "tradition" the people from other countries are trying to "impose" is one that already exist in Europe. Basically, the European right thinks it's okay to be homophobic if you're Christian, but if you're a Muslim it's wrong. Also, you talk about Muslims "living on our taxes"...do Muslims get a religious exemption from paying taxes?

>>6625217
>Islam - it's...non-white
Islam is not a race.

>>6625229
>1) Europe is a Christian and white continent and European countries are Christian and white countries that immigrants are allowed to come to
A continent cannot have a race or religious belief. Basically, your argument is "Muslims are new here, so they're not allowed to be homophobic, even though homophobia is an accepted part of European culture."

>>6629388
What continent do you think the UK is part of? Does it claim to be an honorary part of Australia now or something?

>>6630513
Why not both?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.