[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all trannies, I've been sitting in a chatroom somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hard_chat.jpg (23KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
hard_chat.jpg
23KB, 621x502px
Calling all trannies,

I've been sitting in a chatroom somewhere studying y'all, and I'm noticing a certain species of mtf tranner.

This type of dresser speaks exactly like /r9k/ users. Self loathing, height-obsessed, status-obsessed. They talk about themselves pre-transition as 'manlets', as failed men. "I became a girl because nobody could ever take me seriously as a man :^)" is an actual quote. Of course when asked they hide behind the claim it's all a joke, and then remain obsessed and keep making the same 'jokes' over and over again, at every opportunity.

Unerringly, these people are only romantically attracted to women, and unerringly can only attract other mtf trans (who share the same attitude about their transition, in two cases). They are never androphilic.

I've noticed 5 people who fit this mold perfectly, and 1 who seems like he's a feminine homo who's nonetheless damaged from having his masculinity challenged. 2 others have displayed a few of these traits in isolation. There's probably a few others who simply haven't shared their feelings. They are a minority.

I'd like to ask the mtfs who this doesn't describe... why do these people not creep you the fuck out? Why do you respect their trans identities? They're not trans, they're just morosely self loathing, cowardly men. Am I wrong to find these people disgusting?

Or does this describe all mtf transitioners, and my highly informal observation was simply scratching the surface?
>>
Hello?
>>
>>6620189
I find that a lot of trans people who didn't go threw the probably channel to transition tend to be that way. There is a reason why you are supposed to see a therapist for a year before doing it.
>>
This describes me perfectly. :^)
Wanna fug, lad? ::^^)
>>
>>6620051
You will find that only a few are real trannies. Most are either failed nerdy computer men, or old fetishists.
>>
>>6620051
>why do these people not creep you the fuck out?
They do, though. All /r9k/ ideology-adherents worry me a lot, and I'm deeply concerned for this group in particular, since they have willfully divested themselves of the tools to establish self-worth and a social identity. You really need those when you're transitioning.

>Why do you respect their trans identities?
I think more of them are trans than not by a wide margin, but that they, like most of us who transitioned after like, 5/6, have to struggle to feel entitled to their femaleness, femininity, and all expressions of such. It's a process that can take a long time, but only by practicing self-efficacy can it happen at all. Robots have disavowed that practice. So instead of coming to accept who they are and how that impacts their relationship with the world, they huddle behind a defense mechanism of shaming and abusing themselves worse than any stranger ever could.

>They're not trans, they're just morosely self loathing, cowardly men.
I think you're wrong to say they're not trans, especially as a blanket statement, but the self-loathing is quite evident.

>Am I wrong to find these people disgusting?
No, but I'd argue they're figures needing a lot more compassion and examples of respect than more disgust. If that's not something you can provide, I can't say as I'm often much better.
>>
>>6620296

This. The truth is that gender and sexuality are not very separated at all.
>>
File: 1443244796429.jpg (461KB, 1224x794px) Image search: [Google]
1443244796429.jpg
461KB, 1224x794px
>>6620051

We tend to call these people "hons", due to the tendency of older crossdressers/fetishists to call everyone "honey" or "hon". These /r9k/-ish people also call themselves "transbians" and usually post hyper-feminized anime pictures.

They're the bane of any lgbt community and poison everything they touch.

However, some of these people who aren't so autistic about it, try to rationalize themselves and have some self-awareness call themselves AGP or vice-versa, AAP (iirc), and are generally decent people and generally don't flaunt it like those 60+ year old crossdressing males that speak in a permanent falsetto and wear badly fitting dresses in clown makeup. Those who do are considered "hons" even if they aren't balding-middle-aged/old men like the definition intends. If you spend some time in agp gen you'll get what I'm talking about. pic related explains it much better than I did.

>They're not trans, they're just morosely self loathing, cowardly men

This may be the case for some of them, but a lot of trans people are self-loathing (in fact it kind of is a requirement but don't tell tumblr)

>They are never androphilic.

They can be, but they're very rare, much more rare than mtfs

>Am I wrong to find these people disgusting?

No, you're not going crazy. Unfortunately, due to hyper-leftism co-opting the lgbt movement, we are unable to say anything about these people due to homophobia transphobia racism privilege, etc. The only places you'll hear this are counter-cultural communities like 4chan
>>
>>6620354

>they, like most of us who transitioned after like, 5/6, have to struggle to feel entitled to their femaleness, femininity, and all expressions of such.

Yes, a derisive attitude towards their own (and everyone else's) trans-female identity is also a defining characteristic of this group. They like to point out that "we're all just mentally ill boys". Three of them are currently de-transitioned.

>It's a process that can take a long time, but only by practicing self-efficacy can it happen at all. Robots have disavowed that practice. So instead of coming to accept who they are and how that impacts their relationship with the world, they huddle behind a defense mechanism of shaming and abusing themselves worse than any stranger ever could.

Are you saying they're truly trans, only afraid of failure, so they... and this is the part I don't understand... cling to their male persona so they don't have to try? I just don't see how the self-abuse fits in. You would think a "failed man", as they put it, would have an easier time passing for female.

A history of being bullied in both childhood and adolescence was common in this group.
>>
>>6620051
Whatever floats their boat, broski
>>
>>6620508
>Are you saying they're truly trans, only afraid of failure, so they... and this is the part I don't understand... cling to their male persona so they don't have to try?
Absolutely. If you never give a solid effort, and make a point of never caring about the outcome, you're afforded a kind of protection even in the failure such an attitude almost ensures. After all, you never fully invested yourself, so a large part of you remains untried (but distanced from any hurt).

>I just don't see how the self-abuse fits in. You would think a "failed man", as they put it, would have an easier time passing for female.
Self-abuse is another disordered defense mechanism essential to making sure others don't hurt them as badly as they might. After all, what can any would-be bullies say about the robot that the robot hasn't already said about themselves (and worse)? Almost anyone would walk by and shake their head in disgust - a win, from the disordered perspective of the robot.

It's disordered, of course, because responses to them would likely be MUCH less negative if they stopped behaving in this manner. It's not middle school gym class anymore, but their hearts and minds are still stopped up in that place of universal vulnerability.

That's just my perspective. I haven't done a thorough study on the phenomenon.
>>
File: 1468717347955.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
1468717347955.png
1MB, 1182x956px
Ayy senpai. I halfway fit yr description desu. I'm straight outta /r9k/ and self loathing is p much all I do. I do other things sometimes, but I'm still being a self depreciating shitter while I do whatever.
>>
>>6621294

Why do you judge yourself by male standards when you're a trans girl?
>>
>>6621635
It's hard to think of yourself as a girl when everyone else perceives you as a male.
>>
>>6621708

I don't presume to judge, but you gotta be looking for that turning point, where you decide that you're gonna be the one to tell the world who you are, and not the other way around...
>>
>>6620051
Honestly /lgbt/, r9k, and most of 4chan in general (and its peripheral sites) breed this attitude by feeding into the self-hatred that most trans people naturally develop with caustic transphobia and vitriol. They deinternalize their own self hatred, so to speak, and apply it to trans identities in general. They mistakenly believe that this acknowledgement of their cognitive faults somehow absolves them of the responsibility to themselves and others, as well as basic consequences for actions and words. Their community acts as an echo box, creating memetic self hatred (AGP, Failed man, mentally ill boy, etc.) which then are used to protect against their insecurity, the same way a lizard amputates its own tail to escape predation.
>>
>>6621635
nah, i try to be realistic about how i look anld shit, and then comparing that to a grill is JUST: the life. it's more of me wondering why i have a chad face, yet i got the tranny feels. it fucking suuuuuucccckkkkksssssss.
>>
>>6621830
The mirror doesn't make that an easy task desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.