[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /selfishboyfriend/ here? >He doesn't help me cum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: eca.png (92KB, 403x195px) Image search: [Google]
eca.png
92KB, 403x195px
Who /selfishboyfriend/ here?

>He doesn't help me cum unless I ask, he just finishes and goes back to playing PC games
>He gets himself food and drinks from the kitchen and doesn't think to ask if I want anything
>He's very well off and I'm poor as shit but he asks me all the time to pay for shit
>He barely kisses me even though he knows it's my #1 favourite thing
>Seems more interested in his internet friends private lives than mine
>>
>>6619818
Break up, this shit will destroy you.
>>
>>6619818
Let me guess, you brood about all this and don't talk to him about it?
>>
>>6619844
You shouldn't have to talk to someone about shit this obvious, but yes I have talked to him and he says sorry yet relapses into his old ways after a day.
>>
>>6619864
He's cheating or lost interest, sounds like my ex
>>
>>6619838
Underated.
>>
>>6619838
>>6619838
>>6619838
This.

He doesn't care about you. Cut him loose.
>>
>>6619818

My boyfriend doesn't ever want to fulfil my boner fetish.

Never even gives me the heads up when he does.
>>
File: 1464428962901w.png (2MB, 1063x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464428962901w.png
2MB, 1063x1080px
>>6619818

>OP describes bizaroo world version of yourself
>tfw you're pretty sure this is your bf shitposting
>>
what the fuck are you doing with this guy
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
He's not worth it OP.
>>
>>6619818

Anon your bf is a fucking douche move on to someone better
>>
>>6619818
I'll be completely honest I was the selfish asshole for quite a while and I'm surprised that my bf didn't break up with me but I was selfish because I didn't realize it when I was doing it. I really loved him and because of that I really started trying to pay more attention to him and make sure he knows I care. This guy doesn't sound like he will to be honest. So ask yourself three same question that I asked myself do you want to spend the rest of your life with him? People don't change often and when they do it takes a while we've been dating for two years and I'm still trying to make myself better. So tell him that either he starts trying to change or you leave him for someone else that will care enough to try. I also have to ask because it makes a difference how old are you. The younger you are the less likely it is to last if he behaves like this.
>>
>>6619818
>ftm with cis guy bf
>i've given him a lot of bjs yet i can count the number of times he's eaten me out/sucked on my microdick on one fuckin hand
>i've confronted him about this before, several times, but nothing has changed
>mostly have been bottoming for him throughout our relationship, that seemed to be our natural dynamic
>we only have sex when he wants to, which is less and less these days
>literally we jerk off next to each other in bed pretty often because we don't fuck, and if i try to initiate sex then he will oblige, rolling his eyes until he inevitably loses interest and thus his boner
>only really likes to fuck me in one position when we do have sex
>he doesn't really touch my junk at all either, for foreplay, or during sex
>i always have to finish myself off with my hand when we fuck, which i don't mind but he acts like him fucking me is actually doing me a huge favour when he is able to come from that alone
>he's also a bit insistent on me fucking him (with him picking the positions too ugh) despite never cleaning out his ass, shaving, or paying any actual attention to me while i fuck him, during or after, unlike me when i am on the receiving end
>i have always thought of myself as very generous during sex
>but apparently all the blowjobs and simultaneous tit-sucking handjobs i gave this fag were for my benefit and not his

it's infuriatingly shit and i am very bitter. i think all this could be avoided too if i didn't have such tedious fucking genitals.
i would love to be a top but it's just fucking depressing when you don't have a dick, can't feel anything, have an ungrateful boyfriend who doesn't even want to go near your cunt, and have basically been conditioned to want dick since this guy took my virginity and started fucking me on the reg.
he doesn't even play vidya with me any more... i think i am doomed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.