[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, never thought I'd post here, but I need some advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (103KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 500x332px
Wow, never thought I'd post here, but I need some advice. I've been in a relationship with a trans girl for about a year now. I think I've fallen for her, and I can definetely see our future together. She's already met my parents and friends and they love her. The problem is that no one knows that she's trans. My friends dont need to know, but if I end up marrying this girl my family is bound to ask questions about us having kids and what not. I think it's only a matter of time before we have to tell them the truth, and I dont expect them to react well. They are pretty traditional, and I dont want to cut them off in the process. What should I do? Am I thinking too far ahead?
>>
Due to medical problems my girlfriend can not have children.

That is all you have to say. If they pry tell them that she has an undeveloped uterus. You are not lying and that will be that.
>>
>>6617114
Why do they need to know?
Even if they ask about kids, just say you don't plan on having any or say that she infertile or something.
Actually, let her make the decision when the time comes and don't pressure her into coming out to them or anything like that.
My bf thought it'd be a good idea to tell his family and now they're freaking out, they thinks he's gay, they hate me and think I've somehow brainwashed there son, etc.
There is absolutely no need to ever come out to anyone but a partner or a doctor.
>>
>>6617125
>>6617132
Of course, we'll have to make the decision together. I could lie, but Im close with my family. Its such a huge thing to keep from them, dont you think?
>>
>>6617148
You can either lie, tell them the half truth (just saying she can't have kids or something) or say "fuck what they think, this is the person I love" tell them, and let them decide if they're going to be petty enough to turn their backs on the two of you or not. You'd be surprised how accepting parents can be (even more conservative ones) it'll be a bit of a shock, but if they like her already, chances are they'll be okay with it.
>>
>>6617125
This is literally everything that needs to be said.

SAGE and /thread.
>>
>>6618370
Its not really as simple as that. Its about trust. Whatever, ill let her decide when she's ready.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.