[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifelong fascination with mtfs and transpeople and genderbending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1377783242527.jpg (308KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1377783242527.jpg
308KB, 1000x850px
>lifelong fascination with mtfs and transpeople and genderbending (thanks ranma)
>only transgirl I know in real life is a wonderful angel
>go to /lgbt/ to secretly stalk cute transgirls
>the longer I browse this board the more I start to feel annoyed with transgender people

All of you complain about cis girls not wanting to be with you, well guess what it's because you're all shit people. It's not because you're trans, even though I'm sure the anguish of growing up trans contributed to you being shit.
>>
>>6616712
wow people from 4chan are pieces of shit?

wow owowowow
>>
>>6616712
Aww, I thought there would be a happy ending :(
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 728x1101px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 728x1101px
>>6616712
Go bully Hrt Femboys instead. Have the same kind of bodies mtfs do, but since they think of themselves as guys theyre more chill and stuff towards chasers.
>>
>>6616712
>>only transgirl I know in real life is a wonderful angel
Haha! Trust me, she's a depraved/debauched individual in bed
>>
>>6616927
so are women
>>
>>6616712
Are you hitting that op?
>>
>>6616712
What if i don't care for relationships and just want to be free and live in a body that i feel good to be in?
>>
>>6616712

kek
op you dummy
90% of the trannies here are all transbians, of course they are deluded terrible people.

also this >>6616756
>>
>>6618423
You mean they're bi, like most of the femboys and FtMs and other anons
>>
>>6616927
Don't talk shit about my waifu

>>6618383
No but I wish
>>
>>6618609
Found the transbian
>>
>>6616812
Cannot find the sauce of the image
>>
>>6616712
>tfw broken from lifelong social isolation due to dysphoria
>tfw super super shy and no self esteem
>tfw other broken trans girls on the internet are mean and call anybody who likes us "chasers" and make people hate us
>tfw too shy to interact with people and show them that I'm not mean
>tfw part of me doesn't want to try and thinks I deserve to die alone and cuddleless
>tfw no one will ever cuddle me and encourage me to get out of my shell and go do fun things
>tfw would feel bad if anybody had to put up with my negativity from my brokenness anyway
>tfw nobody to glue me back together and make me ok ;_;
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.