[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dad calls me today >"lets go to lunch at 2"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (72KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 960x640px
>Dad calls me today
>"lets go to lunch at 2"
>don't really think about it that much
>mom mentions it an hour or so later
>realize some what how unusual it is
>begin to panic he knows I am a tranny and wants to have "the talk"

He didn't btw

But what does it say about me that in that moment a part of me hoped HRT wasn't working so fast, as to avoid being outed and having to have this conversation.
Usually it can't work fast enough, but thinking about an incident like that gives me bad anxiety.
>>
Make peace with yourself, then make peace with your destiny, then make peace with your family
>>
>>6614960
Ty, Siddhārtha
>>
Similar situation
>2 years hrt while living with mom (parents are divorced)
>move across the state, go full-time
>mom and her family know now
>only boymode around dad
>"dude he totally knows"-all of my friends
>do lunch or dinner with him whenever I'm down
>can tell he wants to ask some uncomfortable questions
>always bring older brother to not let that happen
>finally asks to spend 1 on 1 time without brother
This is going on tomorrow so bye guys, it's been nice.
>>
>>6614923
It means you're a little bitch. Congrats fampai, you're a Real Girl™
>>
File: i-accept-it.jpg (92KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
i-accept-it.jpg
92KB, 410x410px
>>6614985
florm
>>
>>6615524
Keep us updated!
>>
>>6615524
Hug
>>
>>6616555
Should I know what that means?
>>
>>6616829
>>6617393
>went to breakfast
>no uncomfortable questions, had an alright time
>except for the waitress gendering me as female twice
>hands him my plate, goes "oh I'm sorry, that's hers"
>asks me "would you like a refill, ma'am?"
>didn't even correct her
He noticed
>>
>>6618659
>he noticed
What does that mean?
Did he say anything?
>>
>>6617424
new kek
>>
>just started hrt
>also dropping out of college due to poor grades due to depression due to dysphoria
>have to tell my mom that I'm both a tran and a dropout
fuck fuck FUCK
>>
>>6618718
;~;
>>
>>6618720
>tfw had to tell my mom I'm a tranny and a NEET college dropout of 2 years
I expected she would at the very least hate me, maybe throw me out. Surprisingly, neither happened. Of courses she was mad, but after forcing me to start studying again, I don't feel our relationship suffered too much.

On the downside, I don't think she accepted me being trans and probably thinks it was just a phase, since I stopped bringing up that subject after some time, since while trying to be supporting, I could tell she wasn't exactly pleased with it. I'm self-medding now, so when she finds out it's bound to get a little weird, but whatever, can't be too bad.
>>
>>6618670
He noticed that the waitress used female pronouns and that I didn't correct her. Didn't say anything, but I could tell by his face.
>>
>>6618958
Do you think he knows?
>>
>>6619096
I think he knows that I'm not completely cishet, but I don't know if he is keen enough about lgbt stuff to know I'm trans.
>>
>>6618958
would people really correct her? it seems like something you would just stay silently uncomfortable about
>>
>>6623326
a manly guy would, only a sissy wouldn't correct her
>>
>>6623533
Maybe a really manly man wouldn't care one way or the other and feel the need to validate his masculinity

I don't think either of our fathers believes we are a manly man tho
>>
>>6623972
It's not "validating his masculinity", it's just correcting a person

thinking it's a big deal to point that out in conversation is exactly what makes you a little sissy
>>
>>6624005
I...well, I guess I can't argue with that.
>>
>>6614923
Have to go to the beach today with relatives I haven't seen since starting HRT.
What if they can tell something is up? Oh god
>>
>>6624220
Do you have a swim shirt?
>>
>>6624229
I have a regular shirt. I just won't go swimming.
But what if they notice something different with my skin or face? or my arms and legs being shaved?
>>
>>6624244
Say that you moisturize (you do) and prefer your body smooth.

If someone tries to call you out, just laugh, hand them a drink, and ask how shit's going in their life.

You could also just say you're a tranny, tuck well, change into a bikini and let them sort it all out while you pretend everything's fine. I certainly regret not picking that option.
>>
>>6624351
I don't think I could be that smooth about it.
I'm not ready for something like that either
>>
>>6624359
It's an insincere expression of humour. Like any other bit of comedy, you want to practice the beats of it before putting it into practice.

Practice the forms of it - how you'd respond to particular challenges and various conversation redirects. It's much better than coming off as stand-offish and weird, and helps move attention away from you, instead of getting you more.

Gotta get good at being dishonest. Not everyone's born with it.
>>
>>6614923
you're chemically castrating yourself behind your parent's backs, it's normal to have second thoughts.
>>
>>6624377
I'd say being dishonest is bad but I'm a pretty dishonest person if I think about it
>>
>>6624383
But my mom knows

I just really don't want to have such an awkward conversation
>>
>>6624383
You make it sound so bad
What's wrong with more cute boys in the world?
>>
>>6624220
My sister let me borrow her sun hat so my face wouldn't get burned
My dad keeps trying to get me to take it off.
We went to play frisbee and when we came back and I asked my sister to hand it to me and made me use a towel instead
>>
>>6614923
>>6615524
Don't let him choose the time and place for this interaction to happen. Master the battlefield and take every advantage you can. Strike where he is weak. Reschedule this lunch. Go somewhere you know your dad will hate. Bring any and all friends who know already and are on your side. Have them recording everything on their phones. If you can, manage the encounter's every detail, to the point where you make sure he's seated so that the sun is in his eyes. Make it clear that he's trapped and that he must surrender unconditionally or be known as a bigot. If it comes to a conversation, bring up any and all of his personal failings or times when he didn't live up to the values he's trying to impose on you.

Less Siddhartha, more Sun Tzu.
>>
File: 1295125121179s.jpg (3KB, 120x126px) Image search: [Google]
1295125121179s.jpg
3KB, 120x126px
>>6625597
>make sure he's seated so that the sun is in his eyes
>>
>>6625597
Lol if she does that her dad will git pissed off and just disown her afterwards
>>
>>6625597
That wasn't really possible for me
>>
>>6625649
It's a possibility. If it happens, it was going to happen anyway. If he's on the fence, he can be shamed onto the right side of history.
>>
>dad finishes his morning shower
>must of heard my phone and knew I was up
>walks in, small talk etc.
>"what are those"
>points to desk
>HRT pills
>"....medicine"
>he leaves to get dressed
>"medicine for what?"

That's where the conversation ended thankfully

The op image is literally my life
He either knows something is up or thinks I'm a pill popper now
>>
>>6625597
>Turns out dad is really alt-right
>Emphasizes "him" when calling him a faggot loud enough for everyone in the vicinity to hear.
>Laughs at the boos and walks away.

Twist ending
>>
>>6630051
Oh god
I look like such a drug addict!
My empty containers are scattered everywhere
I-it's better then being outed r-right
>>
>>6630091
Play up the pseudo-drug habit, have syringes in you trash can, suspicious small bag of flour, that sort of thing.

Then when they confront you thinking you're a total junkie, you can tell them you're "just" a tranny. Which is better, so they accept you. Foolproof.
>>
>>6630105
I-I don't know about that
>>
>>6630105
I mean, now my parents feel that way. But they were really a lot more worried I might be hanging out with queers than doing drugs growing up.

The difference being waking up in a panic and telling me they would ruin my life vs telling me it would be bad for future job prospects to form a habit.
>>
Sorry OP, it's not an easy thing to do.

The conversation was really awkward with my dad, he called me a worthless faggot and all the obligatory phrases, and then after berating me very loudly in the middle of a Whataburger in my white trash home town, he asked me to pay his rent that month because he lost another job.

Amazing how much more polite he was during that second part.
>>
>>6630933
How can you be a worthless faggot when you have worth in paying for his rent
>>
>>6630933
Get him to beg, say you have money to move out. Be sadistic as fuck with a '"you aren't accepting me so why the hell should I care about you attitude."
>>
>>6630994
That seems kind of mean
>>
>>6631126
He just called you a worthless faggot and you are worried about being mean?
>>
>>6631132
Sorry not the same person
>>
>>6630994
And say you won't pay unless he gets circumcised
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.