[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here genuinely sad over the fact that our cul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: suggestion.png (147KB, 346x292px) Image search: [Google]
suggestion.png
147KB, 346x292px
Is anyone else here genuinely sad over the fact that our culture is literally dying? Fags of our generation don't give a shit about their heritage and increasingly neglect the more traditional aspects of the lifestyle in favor of an inoffensive corporate image. Being gay is "normal" now and we're expected to conform to what the media tells us that entails.

I've been getting more and more into the leather scene these last couple of years and I'm yet to meet anyone else under thirty at any of our venues or events. Granted, my city isn't the best place to be for that kind of thing, but there seems to be a general trend away from the underground and toward the mainstream. We've lost a sense of who we are and where we've come from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxGkPt0OSM

The daddies who keep places like the NYC Eagle open will be gone soon and who will take their place? Will anyone even shed a tear when a cultural/historical site like that is forced to close forever? We can joke about it now, but the new blood needed to sustain the old scene just isn't there.
>>
>>6614516
Gr8?
>>
>>6614516
If nobody is interested in it, makes sense it would die out. No need to force anyone
>>
File: tumblr_o7ojcraWEZ1utszndo1_1280.jpg (47KB, 700x1303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ojcraWEZ1utszndo1_1280.jpg
47KB, 700x1303px
leather is too mainstream.

Rubber is hot and super kinky.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 537x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 537x580px
>>6614516
>>
Maybe you can pull something like that swing revival, but for leather shit. You have to go out and make it happen, because that bit of your subculture isn't catching on on its own.
>>
File: leather cunt.jpg (42KB, 453x640px) Image search: [Google]
leather cunt.jpg
42KB, 453x640px
tfw ur a trans girl punk and have a collection of leather to make any daddy swoon
>>
>>6614516
>Is anyone else here genuinely sad over the fact that our culture is literally dying?
No, not at all

This shit was legit degenerate desu, it was just that when we were witch hunted throughout the goddamn land as degenerates regardless, the inmates ran the asylum. The biggest degenerates cared the most and arranged bathhouses and shit like that, but actually it's better for everyone that that "our culture" gets abandoned

It was just those guys' own fetishes and they were fucked up, besides we would never have been accepted into the mainstream unless we were prepared to go normie, that's practically a tautology
>>
I think it's fine as long as being a huge slut isn't demonized

Also all the young gays getting into bear culture are huge on "pup play" these days
>>
>>6614516
Leather went out of fashion with the 1980s, m8. You can basically only get away with it if you're a biker or a member of Judas Priest.

While I'd bend over for Rob Halford in an instant, you're probably nowhere near that level.

Also? Leather is fucking EXPENSIVE. Especially the good stuff.

And no, I'm not into the 'leather scene', I'm just a metalhead.
>>
>>6614516
this post is just satire of traditionalism
>>
File: 1460830709002.png (210KB, 474x347px) Image search: [Google]
1460830709002.png
210KB, 474x347px
>>6614516
>heritage
>drug addicted "butt fucking werewolves"
>man selling dildos in a fucking elevator
>fucking in a public space
>eating literal shit in a dark bathroom at 3am
yeah have fun with that "heritage" buddy
>>
>>6620033
isn't this what all faggots do though?
>>
>>6620038
since vice is doing documentaries about them like they are an endangered indigenous tribe or some shit no there are like a few hundred left
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.