[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm strait but get hit on regularly by gay guys. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 12754757.jpg (279KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12754757.jpg
279KB, 1200x1600px
I'm strait but get hit on regularly by gay guys.
It's really creepy and it's to the point where I just want to tell them to fuck off but I don't feel like looking like some autist in public.

What's the best way to let a gay guy know you are not interested?
>>
>>6614459
Dont look gay
>>
Maybe copy what they do and wear an armband or something that says "I love girls"
>>
>>6614462
Cant. Boyish face/figure. I look like i'm 19 and i'm 28. That makes it even creepier because most of the guys look 30+.
>>
Politely deflect them like you would anybody else you're not attracted to. Simple.
>>
>>6614462
This /thread

Maybe if OP's gaze didn't scream fuck me daddy he wouldn't be having this issue.

It's easy to not look gay. Get a tattoo and wear a tee shirt from a motor cycle company and a baseball hat for an actual baseball team to cover that gay looking haircut.
>>
>>6614462
>>6614465
>>6614503
>You have to except me for who I am because I was born this way
>But it's fine for us to harass you strait people in public all the time if you don't look and dress a certain way

I get why people hate you now.
>>
>>6614459
Now you know how girls feel about guys hitting on them.
>>
File: 1469384462407.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1469384462407.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>>6614569
Tfw straight people have no sense of humor
>>
>>6614569
Good job guys you made him homophobic. If only you'd been polite you wouldn't have pushed him over the line. We have only ourselves to blame.
>>
>>6614648
I really can't tell if the dude spells straight 'strait' on purpose, he just seems like the kind of dimwit who wouldn't
>>
>>6614669
>>6614626
>>6614648
>>6614669
>Try light banter
>all the gays get offended
at least one of you half got it
>>
>>6614626
most people on 4chan literally just dont get humor unless it's really fucking obnoxious
>>
>>6614459
Just wanted to say that the people in this thread are setting a pretty bad example for the rest of us gays. It's understandable if you're uncomfortable with that. Usually if you just say something like "I'm not interested" or if you tell them you aren't gay they'll give up. If someone doesn't stop after you repeatedly tell them you're not interested, don't stand up for that shit
>>
>>6614697

Irony is inherently cowardly, & its inherent duplicity unsurprisingly leads to the person employing it feeling like he has been misunderstood.
>>
>>6614459
>What's the best way to let a gay guy know you are not interested?

Tell them politely that you're not into guys?
Or just learn to take it up the butt.
>>
>>6619951
...what?
>>
>>6614737
>whiteknighting over this shit
>>
>>6614459
Consider yourself at least somewhat fortunate that someone is interested in you at all.
>>
are you chris o neil?
>>
>>6614459
ignore them
>>
>>6614459
Maybe if you didn't act so gay you'd not get hit on, Tim.

P.S. stream more
>>
>What's the best way to let a gay guy know you are not interested?
suck his cock
>>
>>6614459
Titchbits?
>>
How about you let me fuck you
>>
>>6614459
G E O R G I A
E
O
R
G
I
A

Seriously though, I saved your face and I'm gonna jack off to fucking it.
tanks m8
>>
>>6614459
"Sorry I don't swing that way" usually gets the point across
>>
File: yeah boy.jpg (9KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
yeah boy.jpg
9KB, 273x185px
lemme tell you what, just let a big ol stinky fart! if a homo comes your way, give him some backside wind! Yee HAW!
>>
>>6622541
This. And if they press, "no means no."
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.