[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank You /lgbt/ we go a way back since /q/, SRS attacks to orlando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1469079432963.jpg (133KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1469079432963.jpg
133KB, 600x847px
Thank You /lgbt/ we go a way back
since /q/, SRS attacks to orlando shootings and now the Hillary lies
Now I wont leave any grand epiphanies there wont be any "we could have a great secret moments"
As I look at the challenge we have presented you I see the answer lies in issues being solved at the local level
When you take a step back, you realize there are some incredible changes that are starting to become a reality.
Doing a bit of analysis, it clearly shows us all that the world is dramatically and rapidly changing.
We have been predicting these trends for years now... yet today, they are becoming a reality - right before our eyes
First. The Feminist movement, it is growing like never before. By 2030 they have predicted all the men will be eradicated
We predict we will be 10 million strong.
Don't worry... we won't start adjusting your mission just yet.
Second. There has been a migration of islamists who will build new buildings just to throw you off its roofs.
It's leading to "super slums" witch you can see in ghettos around europe
Last. You have been abandoned by feminists, biscum, flamers, and women using you as accessories
Reality today is that you are alone
Now add to the pot an economic meltdown of historic proportions - worlds economy,
At the center of these pressure points and at the centre of this chaos lies you - man proud enough for himself and his family, man who acts behalf his community.
You are the army that can organize and apply all the elements of national power. Hard power and soft power.
Many of us wish we could return to the days when /pol/ and /lgbt/ fought eachother. Those days are pretty much gone forever.
It resides somewhere between the extremes of hitler and gay.
This is information based on who is a soldier and who not.
This is why you sitting here today are so vitally important.
What you do for our board is simply incredible. Victory starts with you.
You have been presented with an unbelievable requirement
Victory starts with you
>>
>>6613989
I'm just here for the memes but your welcome
>>
File: Capture.png (78KB, 320x403px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
78KB, 320x403px
>>6613989
TLDR
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.