[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

our boi chris-chan or "christine" weston chandler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 44

File: 1469384408177.png (149KB, 505x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1469384408177.png
149KB, 505x1035px
our boi chris-chan or "christine" weston chandler just fucked up his own body
>"my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning"
http://imgur.com/pb1ovpJ
>>
>>6613304
What the fuck
I can't stop laughing
>>
>>6613304
Fucking
Disgusting
>>
the "vagina" cult claims another

stay guarded my sisters
>>
>>6613304
Ok

What the fuck is the subliminal frequency thing?

And if that is really a pic of his vag, its a lot better than his weird alien penis that i wish id never seen
>>
>>6613392
but those are nuts being held up right? what the fuck kind of hole even is that
>>
>http://imgur.com/pb1ovpJ
I legitimately cannot parse that image.
>>
>>6613455
I believe he's holding his fupa out of the way for a clearer pic
>>
>>6613455
"On 24 July 2016, Chris announced on Facebook that he had grown a labia. In actuality, the photo he provided of the wound shows that it is likely an abscess from the Un-clit."

Chris chan's un-clit was his taint piercing.
>>
>>6613505
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
>>
What would you trannies do if Chris did manage to will himself a vagina?
>>
>>6613304
>>6613472
>>6613486
>>6613455

G a n g r e e n
a
n
g
r
e
e
n
>>
>>6613539
Considering all the landwhales with fat fold 'vaginas' it doesn't makes much difference.
>>
Okay HOLD ON

Chris didnt get surgery, or grow lactating tits from hormones, hes HYPNOTISING all this into reality (so he believes)?
>>
File: 1469066496343.png (540KB, 614x672px) Image search: [Google]
1469066496343.png
540KB, 614x672px
i already seen this shit.on /r9k/.
pretty entertaining stuff
>>
>>6613304
>binaural beats
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God dammit I can't stop kekkling at this. Is this what it's like to be cis and see normal trannies?
>>
>>6613505
what the fuck happened there?
that doesn't look like an abscess to me at all but I'm no doctor
>>
>>6613486
thats fucked
someone needs a talking to
>>
>>6613505
Honestly it still looks better than some SRS results.
>>
>>6613505
fucking spoiler that shit
>>
>>6613568
Meme magic is real.
Chris has so many people paying attention to her or worshippers, that Kek allowed for it to happen.
>>
>>6613505
Isn't he just holding up his balls and taking a picture just below the scrotum?
>>
>>6613304
that's it im fucking done i came to this board for lewds and this is what i get holy shit
>>
>>6613356
Did she even get srs yet? I thought it's some weird ball injury

>>6613568
Essentially yes

>>6613648
Yeah i've seen some abscesses in my life and this isn't one
>>
Wait uhh
>my labia
next sentence
>making motions toward hrt and srs
>>
File: moon.png (148KB, 328x285px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
148KB, 328x285px
>>6613539
>tfw chris has developed reality warping powers
>>
>>6614015
That's... not how it's supposed to look.
>>
Somebody with medical knowledge explain what's going on here. Unless that's some kind of gaping wound, it seems like /x/ shit
>>
>>6613304
is chris-chan becoming a irl futa?
>>
>>6614377
Seems to be the remnants of a taint piercing she got
>>
We don't know for sure that's actually even a picture of him
>>
Kept touching a piercing that is likely to reject, piercing rejects, probably put his grubby fingers in the new "vagina", probably if it isn't already will get infected. Didn't he already say it's bleeding, he seems like the type if it started turning black he'd ignore it. Why Chris
>>
>>6614377
Some autists use their autism powers to become skilled pianists. Chrischan has used his to make his body produce estrogen and a vagina
>>
>>6613392
he seems to be talking about those binaural beats or something, which are sounds designed to trick your brain into entering certain states. Since all it does is make it easier for your brain to reach certain states, they're pretty much digital placebo... but they work about as much as meditation or anything of the sort do. So: they can't actually change anything physically. I know, "duh".

>>6613304
> I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too
Evidently not.
>>
>>6613304
Man, they make me embarrassed to have Aspergers syndrome and also be trans. I hope to Christ nobody ever draws that parallel to me. Also I wasn't aware Lord Sonichu was still alive. Crazy days.
>>
>>6614486
>tfw you always kinda identified with chris chan
>the abbyss is staring into me
>>
>>6614377
So... near as I can tell from one shitty pic: it's a fistula from (apparently, according to anons) his piercing site getting infected. The most common reason to get a fistula in the general taintal region is fat people getting hair stuck up their asscrack that works its way in there which is pretty horrible and becomes a so called "pilonidal sinus". That's not what's happening here, of course.

But yeah, it's a fistula.
>>
>>6614541
Dig through the ditches and burn through the witches and slam in the back of my fistula~
>>
>>6613304
>"my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning"
Lmao somebody please stop him
>>
Now it's a fake picture of him he clAims.
>>
File: Capture.png (20KB, 508x228px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
20KB, 508x228px
BOI he realised that he fucked up so bad
>>
>>6614730
But then who's photo is it?
>>
>>6614730
Damage Conrol Mode ACTIVATED
>>
>>6613539
The true power of autism, shapeshifting.
>>
>>6613356
I wouldn't mind knowing the pervert at least gets castrated.
>>
>>6614730
He has always been shit at damage control
>>
>>6614745
it was pickle man's
>>
>>6613304
The boipussy that was promised
>>
>>6614816
Honestly chris-chan is well past the diagnostic criteria for autism. They have shown repeated paranoid delusions, they meet many criteria for schizophrenia. Quite frankly, we should be considering this a genuine case of persistent psychosis, and probable severe schizophrenia. Chris chan should probably be institutionalized to prevent them from further harming themself.
>>
>>6616906
Tip to toe, that's a vagina.
>>
L̲̰̮̤ON̰̗̝̣G̦̥͍̙ ̺͍͖̹̦H͍̻̪̠̮A͓̘V̻̳͉͖̱͔ͅE̻̰̲̫̪ ̲W̜E ̜̫̻A͈WA͚͎̭̻I̯TE̩̼̟̲Ḓ̺ ̯͉̜͙O͍͈͎̞̬N ̺Y̤̱̖O͍̘͔̙̜̘͚U͇T͍͍͔͓͍͈U̻͈B̪̣E̙̟͇̤
͈̻͕̤F̰̫RO̘͔͉̘M̗̦̙ M̞̣̲̮̣̞̖A͖N͕͈̻ͅ ̯̣͔̗T̜̪̲O̰͔̼̝̘̗ ͈̥͍͈̠̲W͍O̙̝̪̹͉̞̫M͚A̦̗̫͔͈̜̳N̖̻͎̟̮̘
͇F̥̝̺R̺̫̼͔OM̙̯̟͚ ̻͓͖Ṱ̗O̳͍̘̠̩D̠̯̼͔̼̬A͙Y T̼͓̼̤̲͔O ͎͎̟͈̹T̖͉͔̙͇͓ͅO̖MO͇̯̘Ṛ̱̦̲̯̻̪R̗̮̤̪͖O̝̲͎͓̳̹̲W̼̻
̺̩̞̺̺͕͕T͙H̩̗͍̪̞E͓̤͓͎̫̤̱ ̘͙̬W͎̺A̼R̩̯̺͍̜M̺̹Ṱ̣H̙͓̻̬͍ ̺̪̖̪͚̼O̦̩͕̘̫̭̱F̘͖̪̱̥̙̞ ̙͉̮̱͍͕͖D̳͕̜E̥̝̱͙̩̮̲AT̪̗͈̱͍H̤͔̩̹̳ͅ
̹̜͓̝O̰͚̳̹͙̘̣F̼͍̳̱̳̤ ͇̜S̝̲K̰̟̞͔͍̰͇IE̳͎̳͎̘̦S ̮̪̞̭̞͕O̙̳̥̼͉̜͔F̼͖ ͉Ḅ̱̦L̜͓̦ͅU̘̘̣E̙͇̮̝͈̠̱ ̱
͚̠̪̟̤̟OF ͇̪̞̮̹̘ͅF͔͉L̠̖̯͙̮ͅO̗W͈ERS͎͎ ̼̙̳̺L̝̙͍̘̮̲O̼̞̺V̟̯̺E̲͈̭̭̥̞̮LY
̥̰̗͔͓ͅT̟̪O̘̪̠̲T̗̼̳͍̯̳͕A͎̻̱̲͍L͇͍͔͎͕̟ A̩̫͉̙͓N̗̪̩̳̪̻N̰̠̯̻̫͓̬I̺͙̰H̟͈͚̹͈̙̳I̪̼̭̮L̹͙̙̱͙AT͇̬͍̥̯̞͓I̹͉̲̤̤̻O͍̣N̼̖͓̲ ̠̝̬̠͔̞̮O̠̠F ̖Ḁ͔̬͔͈͉̙L͙̣̼Ḻ̮͉͉̮̼ L̦I̮͍̞͓̭̫̮F̰E͍̗̦͖̩͙̪ ̬̜̳̣
̦̩D̞̗͙̤͇E͉͚͓Ḁ͕͈TH̱͖̲̮̺̩ T͖̖̜̮O̫̠̩̮̮̯̣ ̥̮̺̝͉̜A̪̪L̥̙̩͍̣̩̣L̦̠̤͎̳͇ ̺T̺H̫̠̤̳̯A͇͚̤̪T̩̤̝̩͎ ̪̮͉̦̝LIV̭͉̱̟̯͉E͓̘͍S̥̙̮͇̤ ̬̙
̙D̳̖̙̼͔̞̥E̦S̠͇̳̫T̥̰̱͓̳R̞̞U̫̠C̦TI͈̺̠O̰N͉͔̟̲͉̦̬ ͈̪̞͕̭̹̦T̳O̬̘̭̲̖ A͙̯̝̹̟̗LL̦̭͈͔̯̬ ͉͉͍̰̹̻ͅT͎̳H̜̻̤̥A̘͓͔̩̙͖T̘̲͖̹̘͚ͅ ̺H͙A͖̝̗̣S͚̱ ͙ͅF͕ͅO͖͚ͅRM̤̬͙̲̗ͅ ͈͙̻̜
ͅF̫̭̱̝U̝N̦̟͇͕ A̯͔̠̼N͉̩ͅD͕͍̖̩̮ ͓͎͎G͇̜̘͙AME̤̩S̫̹͔͓͈̮ ̲͙͚͕͓͙̻A̞R̗͇̻̗̖̲E ̩̻͎͙O̰̯̟̩V͉͕͚͈ḚR̬͚̺ ̝͉̮͍͙͈̯W̟̘͙̦̼͚I̤͇T̫̥H͉̭̣̣̬͙ ̯̬K̦̦̩͔I̹̹̱̘̭D̳Ḓ̟̘͚̲ͅOS͕̭̹ͅ
>>
he's probably fucking this wound with a dildo, isn't he?
>>
If I were an AGP transbian fetishist hon, I'd be in there like swimwear.
>>
>>6613304
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

CWC got srs just like that?

>lesbian urges intensify
>>
>>6618176
Nah he's not even on hrt, read the post
>>
>>6618092
Chill with the transbian put downs familia. Or else the hon fairy will grace you in your sleep and face fuck you to hon-dom.
>>
>>6613356
if he'd got SRS he wouldn't be doing this stupid shit.

not that i'm saying he's in any way mentally fit to make the decision
>>
>>6618176
no hes pretending listening to biaural beats is making him brow a vagina

sort of like bronies who pretend you can become a MLP horse doing that
>>
>>6616906
PEOPLE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

MD here, doesn't matter who or where i am etc

Do not believe for one single second that this is normal or a healthy fucking thing to have!

I can't fucking stress this enough. Fournier's gangrene is very real and very terrible. If it doesn't kill you, you might as well wish it did.
>>
>>6613568
to be fair, he's always had tits
>>
>>6619223
Christine won't listen, she claims that the image is a hoax, even though the person in the pictures have their fingernails painted the same as Chris.

People are texting her telling her that this is very serious and she needs to go to the hospital asap but she believes the vagina she has been dreaming for is materializing.
>>
>>6616906
I can't believe it's 2016 and there's a chance Chris-Chan might die from Sepsis because of his gangrenous spontaneous appearing "pussy".
>>
Anyone else think it's coincidental that Chris is a trans woman now and has some sort of abscess or infection he thinks is becoming a vagina, and Pixyteri is a trans man who has an STD where she thinks she's growing a dick. I honestly can't believe this is where they are now in 2016
>>
>>6619383
If anything its a warning of things to come as the internet is growing as a part of our lives.
>>
>>6619223
I think we all had the jist of that
>>
File: 1469441621825.png (9KB, 365x441px) Image search: [Google]
1469441621825.png
9KB, 365x441px
>>6619439
>I think we all had the cyst of that

FTFY
>>
>>6619341

>christine
>she
>her
>>
>>6619223
We already called gangrene fampai.

Why don't you give us the prognosis instead.
>>
It's actually kind of sad that someone could get to this point. This seems a little beyond autism, it's practically full blown delirium.
>>
File: why.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
In a related story... this is why gatekeeping is a good thing.
>>
>>6620068
Why?

It'll only punish femboys and others who are productive in society but just like looking cute.

And the Old hons, it won't stop them at all. The average age of Trans patients at therapists is over 35 and the therapists love deranged old dudes who act like caricatures of women.

Which means he'd probably have been green light first appointment.
>>
>>6613304
He needs help and fast, and not just for that wound he's all so proud of.
>>
>>6613304
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/4chan-lgbt-comments-on-chriss-new-vagina.22866/
>>
File: 8347.jpg (9KB, 231x192px) Image search: [Google]
8347.jpg
9KB, 231x192px
RoboticRichardSimmons from the Kiwifarms is a fukken gaylord.
>>
>>6616906
I made a video saying I was done talking about chris. But this is fucking disgusting, all new low, holy fuck.
>>
>>6613304
Did he cut his dick off?
>>
>KF taking this thread seriously
>>
>>6613366

I find keeping a penis to work better if you're dedicated to being a trap.

Considering I have a prankster side, and I despise the actual process of SRS (Not so much the end result), I shall keep what I was born with. Just gonna trim the fat off the bottom, if my trans-sisters catch my drift that is.
>>
Concerns/reservations about trans-acceptance are entirely rational.
Confused people such as Chris-chan go on whoremoans/get genital surgery and people will support them simply because that's the way the wind is blowing in their social/political circles.
Trans should be more concerned about this than anyone. More people will needlessly suffer from gender dysphoria and it will damage their image even more.
>>
Oh holy fuck what is that, I just saw the pic

I think crusty pizza has been topped
>>
>>6614284

>she
>>
>>6613304
Everything about this makes me feel sick.
>>
Are you people retarded? Chris could actually die from this, who the fuck would be on board with that?
>>
>>6620624

lol calm down
>>
>>6613304
This is almost certainly the result of that "un-clit" gooch piercing he had. It kept getting infected so he had to take it out, and then he tried to pierce it again with a safety pin.
Guess the wound's been festering for a while
>>
Kiwifarms is talking about us talking about Chris's uncunt.
https://kiwifar.ms/threads/4chan-lgbt-comments-on-chriss-new-vagina.22866/
Yes we are trolling, hons.
>>
>>6621002
>Chris could actually die from this

Literally who cares.
>>
>>6619223
You should also probably mention that Chris-Chan shouldn't steal his mom's menopause medication so he can "butter" his stomach with excessive amounts of oestrogel. He's obese so he's massively at risk of strokes, heart attacks etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxpRkMxTMAE
The only saving grace is he's confused HRT with the contraceptive pill, so he takes a week off each month like you do with spacer pills. Also at least his vibrating bra isn't doing any damage.
>>
File: exfoliate.gif (575KB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
exfoliate.gif
575KB, 280x211px
WELP I looked at the images. I really wish I hadn't. Gore doesn't usually affect me, but something about this made me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>6619868
This is what happens when someone has abusive parents who do not take an autism diagnosis seriously, and then is given unmonitored access to the internet and subjected to eight years of consecutive trolling.

I mean, at one point people started drawing one of his "original" female characters with a penis, but because it was Chris-Chan while he was freaking out he kept referring to it as a "pickle" (which is a foodstuff he hated). This lead to a series of pickle adverts being placed on his wiki, someone making a fake MySpace of a sexy girl and chatting up Chris, forcing him to destroy a beloved possession and put it in a pickle jar in exchange for nudes only to "reveal" she was actually a black transvestite in a pickle costume, and then ultimately when another girl "agreed" to go on a date with him, a man in a pickle costume turned up and she decided she was more attracted to the pickle guy and ran off with him, resulting in pickle guy uploading taunting messages on YouTube telling Chris that he'll never lose his virginity.

How would a therapist even begin here? How would a therapist know what happened and what was fantasy?
>>
File: ChOXqIZUYAAwhPw.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ChOXqIZUYAAwhPw.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
>>6621300
the official sonic the hedgehog twitter literally tweeted this pic making fun of his oc "sonic the hedgehog"
there's an entire wiki dedicated to documenting and mocking his life, and a busy forum discussing it all
there's no way a therapist would believe any of this
>>
>>6621300
A therapist would get mad money, a good laugh and stories to tell at friends/family gatherings
>>
I'm still hoping that the whole chris-chan ordeal will end in a similar fashion as the last episode of Seinfeld.
Just a gigantic trial where everything and everyone that has ever happened to Chris is brought up and all of the trolls and people that were ever involved have to testify in some manner as to their involvement.
>>
>>6621147
>kiwifar
You mean those pathetic autists, the ones who waste twenty hours a week talking about the only man more pathetic than themselves? Oh that's real funny.

I mean you've all got threads open about being unemployed and dropouts, so I can see why you're so desperate to feel important.

But here's the thing, we don't care what welfare leaches like you think. God knows you're barely fit to collect our trash so don't bark so loud.
>>
I honestly hope he dies, he's better off that way.
>>
>>6621500
Doubt he will, but he'll probably loose his legs if the gangrene isn't brought under control. Natural selection, might be interesting to watch.
>>
You want dick? Idiot.
>>
>>6621488
I hope they screen all his videos, that have been transcribed and archived
>IMG 3207 is a YouTube Video Chris uploaded on 30 May 2016 in which he shows off his unappreciated acrobatic sexual prowess in hopes to impress a lesbian couple, Sam and Ellen, who hoped to raise a baby by means of natural impregnation. Its contents are essentially a more SFW version of For Julies Eyes Only (mostly because he's not technically naked). Chris attempts to demonstrate his sexual prowess with a blow-up doll, explaining his actions as he goes along, with the notion that he will treat Sam or Ellen to this sort of sexual experience should they allow him to impregnate one of them.

>He starts simple, attempting to perform cunnilingus on the doll's stomach and shoving his face in its rear with the offer of anal to Sam and Ellen (even though this categorically couldn't impregnate them) but moves on to advanced techniques such as helicoptering the doll around on his dick, all the while humming childish tunes and imitating voices. The tour-de-force concludes with Chris claiming that spinning a plastic sex doll on top of him for a few minutes was "a good workout" and mentioning that his dick is "five, seven inches long".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zosxGbUdLo
>>
>>6621522
>Natural selection
He was doing just fine in that regard well before gaining the gangrenous grundle gash.
>>
>>6621522
I think he's rendered himself sterile with all the oestrogel, so natural selection has already been achieved as he's removed himself from the gene pool
He did try and preserve some semen but because the donor clinic rejected him for health reasons, he kept jizzing in tupperware and freezing it. That's not how you cryogenically preserve sperm as ice crystals destroy it, you have to freeze it with liquid nitrogen in a solution containing galactose
>>
You'd think with an infection that serious he would have pretty bad flu-like symptoms and such.
>>
>>6616906
that looks likecoldnessinmyheart
>>
>>6618312
yes he is. you haven't seen the videos of him putting on estrogen gel

>>6619367
perhaps it is best for cwc to feel the sweet embrace of death
>>
>>6621714
Gel has zero bioavailability, the stratum corneum doesn't let it through. The tits are from fat, just like any other fat dude. Estrogen alone isn't enough for sterility either, not without some strong antiandrogen anyhow. And if it's a new drug like the bicalutamide femgen loves, it preserves fertility.

So nah, he's probably still making tones of mutated sperm. At least until the gangrene spreads.
>>6621771
It hasn't become septic yet, no systemic inflammation.
>>
>>6621823
>estrogen gel
Doesn't get through the stratum corneum. It's little more than a placebo.
>>
>>6621823
>perhaps it is best for cwc to feel the sweet embrace of death
Well hasn't he committed 2 felonies now and intentionally ran over a comic book store owner? I guess it's basically just like volunteering for the death penalty
>>
>>6621147
>Cheeto crusted NEETs
>'Trolling' anything
K
>>
File: 1469294006123.png (362KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1469294006123.png
362KB, 680x680px
>>6620068
THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
FUCK.
NO FUCK.
FUUUCK.
FUCK.
>>
>>6621848
Damn girl. Work that pussy
>>
>>6621002
I can't believe he's going to die before his mom.
>>
>>6621496
>inb4 they sreencap this and post it in the thread
>>
File: 7473752.jpg (234KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
7473752.jpg
234KB, 1280x960px
>>6621500
>sonichu will never be completed

and to think we got the completed christmas special almost a year ago
>>
>>6622065
Why should I care? The people there openly admit they're obsessing with him cause he's the only guy more pathetic than them.

So what if I piss of some SSI leeches. What are they gonna do write more angry blogs?
>>
>>6622084
>>6622060
Pls, at worst he'll just loose his legs.
>>
>>6621522
>Doubt he will, but he'll probably loose his legs if the gangrene isn't brought under control.
Will Cripple Weston Chandler be his final form?
>>
>>6622060
Speaking of, how is she reacting to this?
>>
>>6620612
>kiwifarm morons thought my comment was one of approval

I guess they've never seen the vid I was referencing:
https://youtu.be/_p93u4PV8_o?t=56
>>
>>6622216
>expecting more from the special ed forums
goodonefam
>>
>>6621714
>Chris donates to a sperm bank
>a mix up occurs somehow
>hundreds of women around the world are unwittingly impregnated with his seed

Chrispocalypse
>>
>>6619341
>>6619367
Is this the end of the saga?
>>
>>6622326
I believe the surgery to fix stuff like that involves basically chopping out that entire section of your flesh. So basically chris is just gonna end up a nullo probably lol

I'd say things aren't looking the greatest unless those pics really are fakes
>>
File: 19359_900.jpg (109KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
19359_900.jpg
109KB, 630x565px
>>6618070

i believe the answer to your question is 'of course', and it's not just dildos, either. chris is sticking every stinking, dog-drooled-on piece of old model magic and half-thawed bags of old jism in there as much as is humanly possible so as to facilitate the most rapid change into the beautiful female Lesbian Soul he's always been.

good god, just look at how filthy his fingers are. just think of the shit and piss and everything in there. i'm on the verge of making myself vomit and i can't stop myself. this is a horrorshow.

maybe someone should let rocky know that chris has some kind of infection or something. does rocky even speak to the chandlers any longer?

does anyone who isn't a troll even speak to the chandlers any longer? because he's seriously going to off himself if he doesn't take care of that. and he clearly is not taking care of it, unless 'fingering an open wound into oblivion' counts as taking care of it.

halp
>>
>>6622326
He can go on without legs or nads. It's just a fleshwound.
>>
>>6622371
It's an abscess. It if it goes septic and he keeps refusing medical treatment, he's going to die.
>>
File: 21819_900.jpg (223KB, 680x473px) Image search: [Google]
21819_900.jpg
223KB, 680x473px
>>6621551

autism, but why the fuck would anyone lecture a couple of lesbians as to where their anatomy is? we all know chris thinks the cunt is located directly below the belly button anyhow.

i also love the demands this well known pants shitter is laying on these poor brave lesbian female souls 'shower before hand! bleach that!'

chris, lesbians don't like dick. we especially don't like pants shitting autist dick. sorry bro!
>>
>>6622344
>>6622481
what meme is this picture
>>
>>6621346
im surprised you missed the other, more obscure cwc reference in there.
>>
this is so fucked up

anyways, >>6622060 its sad we won't be able to witness chris post-barb, when he's put into a group home
>>
File: 6004708533.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
6004708533.png
98KB, 600x500px
Someone really needs to tell his mother about this.
>>
File: 17085_900.jpg (101KB, 651x900px) Image search: [Google]
17085_900.jpg
101KB, 651x900px
>>6622550

aren't these great? it's some autist who's obsessed with princess diana. she always says that diana was an HSP (highly sensitive person) and writes weird fanfic about her crying all the time. also loads of junk about how she's always talking to her kids even though she's dead.

she spreads her usernames around a LOT so i don't feel too bad about sharing this; i found her on LJ years ago.

she can get salty when you interact with her so enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Coryraisa

http://www.youtube.com/userCoryraisa#g/a

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=cnj1

http://www.tv.com/users/Coryraisa/profile.php?tag=episode_recap;capsule_reviews

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AL6JH1MR37Z25/ref=cm_cr_rev_detpdp

http://cnj1.livejournal.com/6581.html

that's all i have in my folder, enjoy this last image!
>>
File: oh shit lol.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit lol.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>6622550
shit, i missed a ton! sorry about that.
http://community.livejournal.com/hptheories/113210.html
http://community.livejournal.com/hptheories/111032.html
http://community.livejournal.com/hptheories/120385.html
http://community.livejournal.com/hptheories/125709.html
http://community.livejournal.com/hptheories/126927.html
http://community.livejournal.com/hptheories/127083.html
http://community.livejournal.com/hp_essays/134224.html

fanfic link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/60710/CNJ

she also loves these characters so if you dig around in these fandoms...christ are they even fandoms who knows? you might find her:

Chachi Arcola and Joanie Cunningham
Christine Cagney and Mary Beth Lacey
Beverly and Wesley Crusher
Roseanne Conner and Jackie Harris
>>
>>6622826
Wouldn't help. She's got advanced alzheimer's at this point, anon.
>>
File: sobblorb.jpg (106KB, 429x391px) Image search: [Google]
sobblorb.jpg
106KB, 429x391px
>>6622922

i thought borb had parkie's?
>>
>>6622826
Have you seen Barb lately?
>>
>>6622940

she was in a video begging for money recently. she doesn't look well. has that thousand yard stare. creepy.
>>
>>6622962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INxLFmZhtWg

She has a thousand yard stare and can only get out like 3 words at once. I don't think she's long for this world.
>>
>>6622188
She probably doesn't know.
>>
>>6622826
Barb allegedly got pissed at Chris for not selling his toys and left the house to go stay with her sister.
>>
>>6620068
>Virginia
I don't want to live here anymore
>>
>>6623139
Virginia is for virgins
>>
>>6623139
Why?
I'd rather have an open system where some weirdos like CWC fall through the cracks than a closed one that denies people that need it.
>>
>>6622999

Trips for truth, sadly.

>>6623129

Suspect that's a ruse. Chris has not confirmed it. The feeble woman in that video does not look in any shape to move.

Plus why the fuck would she move out of a house she's the sole owner of because of her retard kid? She'd kick him out, instead.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Oy Vey! Chris did a good job falling for our zionist gender propoganda! I rabbi Schlomo say Chris, "you go girl!"
>>
Isnt a tranny vagina essentially an open wound you can pisd out of?
Regardless you chemically imbalanced freaks are no better than chris chan
>>
>>6623794
pretty much. you have to take antibiotics and a host of other meds for the rest of you're life to avoid dying of sepsis
>>
>>6623794
and clean it with antiseptic everyday
>>
>>6622877
>>6622905
wait... this weird headcanon thing is the work of one person?

thats kinda cool

>>6622999
wow that was dark
>>
>>6622877
>>6622905
well now im just reading theories from 2004 about harry potter's depression...

also a wesley crusher fandom? im not sure i want to find out about that
>>
>>6621837
>>6621843
Why exactly is oestrogel prescribed to menopausal women, then? It's literally prescribed to menopausal women to prevent osteoporosis, and non-menopausal women have to take it with progesterone to reduce the risk of endometrial cancer when on the drug? How exactly do think any topical gel works?
I'm beginning to suspect you're not a medical doctor.
>>
>>6621500
Too pure for this world
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: download (5).jpg (72KB, 710x1165px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
72KB, 710x1165px
>>
File: content_1.jpg (18KB, 228x219px) Image search: [Google]
content_1.jpg
18KB, 228x219px
>>6620068
>Chris-Chan is 34
>>
File: oy.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
Oy vey Chris took in our zionist gender propaganda SOO Well!! I rabbi Schlomo am doing the whip/nae nae in celebration!! good goy Chrissy!
>>
>>6623794
>obsessive welfare leech like you, trying to judge anything
Good one buddy, I almost took you seriously for a sec.

Fix that NEET status of yours, then everyone womb laugh.
>>
>>6621488
>all of the trolls and people that were ever involved have to testify in some manner as to their involvement.
Forgive me high Marshall I was 13 and afraid
>>
>>6622344
You know "horrorshow" is actually a positive thing right?
>>
>>6614574
I kek't
>>
>>6624250
I'm not the doctor guy. Just someone else In a pharmacology prog.
And estrogel isn't liked much, it's low cost and low risks are the only real reason it might get written. Sure the women get a minuscule portion, but since they have zero hormones, getting a tiny amount helps and it's less likely to kill Em from blood clots.

Look kinetics up, unless you've got solvents like DMSO like patches do, the skin route has almost zero bioavailability.

It would never do anything to shut down genital function in a virile grown man.
>>
>>6624428
>womb
Won't, autocorrect is fun
>>
>>6623129
Wait really? I thought that Barbara's side didn't want anything to do with Chris and Barbara?
>>
>>6622120
>chris loses legs
>tugboat goes full steam from the extra disability payments
>high budget sonichu finale
>>
>>6619792
Not him, but from the wiki:
>Fournier gangrene is a urological emergency requiring intravenous antibiotics and debridement (surgical removal) of necrotic (dead) tissue. In addition to surgery and antibiotics, hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) may be useful and acts to inhibit the growth of and kill the anaerobic bacteria.[3] Despite such measures, the mortality rate overall is 40%, but 78% if sepsis is already present at the time of initial hospital admission
>>
>>6625040
he's in america, it's more likely he'd be permanently bankrupt from the medical bills
i mean he's literally making videos begging for money to buy barb's asthma meds, so I doubt he's in any position to afford the hospital bills that'd come if he doesn't sort out his un-clit soon
>>
>>6613304
Just when you think Chris can't drop any lower...
>>
>>6623139
Pray you don't live in NoVa, virginiabro. CWC has been seen at the mall where my roommate works.
>>
>>6619383
Wait pixyteri the awful cosplayer/Lolita lolcow? Fuck, that's hilarious. I hate pixyteri so much.

I'm also a trans man though, so kill me.
>>
>>6625635
Being in massive debt doesn't automatically disqualify you from disability payments. Student loans are the worst kind of debt to have here as it can't go away ever, they can garnish your wages or SSI payments, and you can't declare bankruptcy over it. They can even sue you over it. They basically own you as a debt slave. Medical debt isn't quite as bad. Student loans are flat out evil.
>>
>>6625595
It isn't septic, just necrosis in the perineum. It might not even become septic for a long time.
>>
>>6621002
I am a bit upset that's why I'm shitposting about it

>>6622060
It seemed pretty likely from the start, she does too many retarded things and is too reckless

>>6621551
Anyone else get the impression Chris isn't genuinely attracted to girls and the whole boyfriend free girl search and various bizarre sexual adventures are just attempts to escape his shitty life and prove trolls he's not a homo? He certainly seems to treat sex with females more like a status symbol and some kinda proof of becoming normal than just plain pleasure

I'm not necessarily saying he's into men, more like, he has a 5yo sexuality except he can jerk off, I can't picture him actually thinking about anything sexual when he does, probably forces himself into it if he does because you're supposed to picture veganas when you stroke your pickle

>>6624250
Hormones work a bit different on women with little hormones and men with male levels of testosterone to counter it anon
>>
>>6625918
Uhh necrosis comes after sepsis and it looks like it's infected
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/File:Taint_wound_labia_2_NSFW.jpg
I mean it could be red from the fact he's using rubbing alcohol to treat it, but you don't naturally get an abscess like that without an infection and given his poor hygiene and the fact it's right next to his b-hole, it's only a matter of time
>>
>>6625933
>Anyone else get the impression Chris isn't genuinely attracted to girls and the whole boyfriend free girl search and various bizarre sexual adventures are just attempts to escape his shitty life and prove trolls he's not a homo?
Chris in 2007:
>Yes, I am a homophobe; I fear them all, and I fear the tormenting temptations of falling off the straight path. But then I mentally, sometimes from a DVD (and if you'll pardon the expression), shove some pussy in my face. I tell you what, if I ever stoop down to changing my path, I might as well would get a gender change operation.
He also claimed to stare at a Sailor Moon poster every day to make sure he stays straight... well, here's what he said as advice for "staying straight":
>
Although the gender change would be my "rather-to-do" over becoming a homo, but in your case, I would suggest looking at women more, fantasize yourself with their breasts and pussys; do this continuously. Hypnotize yourself; every time you have a homo thought, you will feel like you are being shocked by lightning and that it really hurts. And every time you fantasize women, breasts and pussy, you will feel calm, relaxed and good. But DO NOT hurt yourself physically for real; that would be really bad. In other words, you would be reprogramming your brain
>First off, should such [homoerotic] images enter your mind at random, just stop yourself. I have had this problem too. I would take all such images when they enter my mind and just delete them; I imagine, in my mind, rolling them all into a ball, shrinking it down, and tossing them into a garbage can that links to my Stomach through a direct bodily vein. I imagine the feeling of it falling through the vein and making its splash landing into the stomach acid and dissolving; gone forever
Also in his comic, scientists in the future made a cure for gayness using Chris-chan's blood. He's pretty messed up about sexuality.
>>
>>6625945
Sepsis is blood poisoning, you get it after the bugs have made it to the bloodstream. It hasn't for him or he'd be obviously going into shock.

From the looks of things it's only gangrene and it's only penetrated as far as the subcutaneous.

And it turns out subcutaneous fat is loaded with anti microbial peptides and he's a fatass so the bugs really might be held in the sc fat trenches for a while.

He isn't about to die. Sure the area there might rot, but until the bacteria make it to his blood he won't die.
>>
>>6625933
I think he's not attracted to women but feels he has to be and if he isn't into women he must be gay so tries so hard to prove he likes women. He seems like he likes the idea of being someone who has sex and can get women more than the women or sex itself.
>>
>>6625973
>He also claimed to stare at a Sailor Moon poster every day to make sure he stays straight
kek
the only guys I know who admit to like Sailor Moon IRC are [spoiler]closeted[/spoiler] gays..
>>
>>6625975
Septic wounds generally refer to infected wounds. The wound looks infected, but it's not gangrenous.
>>
>>6625980
Yeah that's exactly what I meant, thanks for putting it into words better for me

>>6625973
Yeah
But then I see most people think he's going the "become my own waifu cause I can't get laid" route and I don't get if they just have so little knowledge of CWC or actually interpret the same behaviors that way for some weird reason
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 387x468px
>>6625994
>sailor moon poster burns down in the fire
>Chris falls off the straight path
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>6625933
>Anyone else get the impression Chris isn't genuinely attracted to girls and the whole boyfriend free girl search and various bizarre sexual adventures are just attempts to escape his shitty life and prove trolls he's not a homo?
Well that video was made in a "sex competition" with Johan, an ex gay porn actor who Chris-Chan talks to and his prime competition in fathering a baby with a lesbian couple. Chris apparently has watched Johan's entry several times, ostensibly to "pick it apart"
https://video.lolcow.wiki/CWC/Johan's%20Sex%20Moves.mp4
>>
DONT MAKE FUN OF THIS MAN!! IT IS A SERIOUS!! IT IS CHOICE OF HIS! GO TO DEATH IF NOT UNDERSTNADING!!!
>>
File: 250px-Cwc_innocuous_banter2.png (72KB, 250x444px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cwc_innocuous_banter2.png
72KB, 250x444px
Well according to chris and their doctor, it's coming in good (it being the labia) and is not infected. Also it will be done growing in a couple of months. So no reason to be concerned, no worries.
>>
>>6627046
rip you insane idiot
>>
>>6627046
Actually what happened is that Chris went in for an STI screening and didn't mention his new "vagina", and because the doctor didn't specifically say "on a completely unrelated note, if you think you've hypnotised yourself into having a vagina then you should know that it's not actually a vagina, but an open wound that needs medical attention, so if you have any urge to mention this, do so now", and therefore saw the all clear as confirmation that his vagina is fine.
>>
>>6627089
Well that's the doctor's fault, isn't it? I mean, why would any doctor worth their salt not ask such a basic question?
>>
>>6627118
This is Sega changing the colour of Sonic's arms without checking if Chris was ok with it all over again
>>
i still relish the fact that chris chan and bryan are from charlottesville.
>>
>>6627046
His, don't be an idiot.
>>
>>6627180
im just being polite. If I actually believed that chris was genuinely trans, I would say "she or her", but clearly they aren't, so I'm affording them the same courtesy I offer to all transtrenders, "they/them".
>>
>>6623794
except for
vaginal flora
self lubrication
clitoris
clitoral hood
labia minora
labia majora
other than that it's pretty much exactly like chrichan's
>>
>>6627204
Uh, it's a violent, psychotic middle aged man who thinks hypnosis = surgery and HRT.

Don't you have better things to get moral about, hon?
>>
>>6627483
I'm not arguing with those points, but I still am more comfortable being polite. I'm not looking for cookies or anything, I'm just writing in the way that makes me the most comfy.
>>
>>6627483
Hey - as a 32 year old myself, I take offense to calling a 34 year old "middle aged." Middle aged is like 40.
>>
>>6628631
He looks like a caveman though.
>>
>>6628640
Fair enough.
>>
>>6627331
>self lubrication
i thought you needed a bucket of lube just to stick a q tip in.
>>
>>6629971
idk I can get stuff with a 3,5cm diameter in easily just when I'm aroused
still wondering where this dry hole meme comes from
>>
>>6628631
Hey - as a 32 year old myself, I take offense to calling a 40 year old "middle aged." Middle aged is like 50.
>>
>>6630288
it comes from hons who had the surgery 20 years ago when it wasn't as good
>>
File: Rosechupickels.jpg (70KB, 495x630px) Image search: [Google]
Rosechupickels.jpg
70KB, 495x630px
>>6627204
>If I actually believed that chris was genuinely trans, I would say "she or her", but clearly they aren't
People who think this should try revisiting some of Chris' greatest hits and the comic. As soon as you look back retrospectively, the past decade begins to seem more and more like an autism-and-homophobia-tanged clusterfuck of inarticulate, repressed body and gender dysphoria. It provides a radical and illuminating re-reading of Sonichu's instinctive fear of pickles in the earliest ever issues and Chris' unholy reaction to ED's futa fanart of Rosechu, obsessing over "the God-Given Ovaries and Eggs within them, NOT A FREAKIN' PICKLE!". Meanwhile, Chris' 'sister' in the comic being a literal genderswap of Chris adds more to the subconscious pile, and the signs of Chris' slowly changing bodily behaviour were popping up as early as '09 - wearing a sports bra to cover that disgusting man chest and trying to spin it as something all men should do - well before the 'tomgirl' phase, aka Trans Chris 0.1, even began, putting the lie to it being some spur-of-the-moment bandwagon.
Transdom is the teleology of Chris-chan. The end we should have seen coming. People on all sides want to deny it for their own comfort, but it's truly more convincing than the alternatives (the whole "lol Chris is just trying to get pussy!" thing is embarrassingly thin for how many people cling to it). Reading the comic is like foreshadowing galore now.
>>
>>6630288
3.5 cm??? you're impressed? your sweaty meatpocket isn't something to be proud of.
>>
File: 1464286079969.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464286079969.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>6631349
>you're impressed
not rly just gave the biggest diameter i regularly put in my vagina without lube
>sweaty meatpocket
i literally can taste your salt anon
>>
>>6631343
You're obsessing over a psychotic violent old man who thinks his meditations warp reality.

It's kinda pathetic, and honestly not too relevant considering he's coming down with flesh necrosis.

I only wish the other creepy old men Hon thing could be so conscientious as to get the flesh eating bug.
>>
>>6631407
What's it like knowing that even femgen anons are buying improved, noneurotrash versions of your surgery.
>>
>>6631436
>eurotrash
you think I got mine in yurop ?
kek
>>
>>6627089
>Chris went in for an STI screening
>implying Chris ever gets laid

Top. Kek.
>>
>>6631428
Fuck you! He's 34. Speaking as a 32 year old, you can go fuck yourself.
>old man
What are you, 12? In what world does 34 constitue as an "old man?"

I'm not defending this retard but seriously, tailor your insults appropriately you fucking moron.
>>
>>6631567
A 34 year old man with the body of a 64 year old.

Whatever, he just looks like one of those old pedophiles.
>>
>>6613486
out of morbid curiosity i kind of want him to continue and see where this leads.
>>
>>6631436
Why would femgens ever fucking get srs?? Just further confirms that femgens is just hardcore repressing trannys.
>>
>>6631343
There is no "actually trans". There are only people who in their own ways want to be girls. Fetishists, dysphoria since pre-puberty, manlet failed men who decide the grass is greener, hons sick of driving trucks, and Chris-chan are none of them any more legitilate than any other.
>>
>>6631737
There's man-hon monsters who are disproportionately pedophiles and sex predators and then there's cute boys on hormones.

Don't kid yourself, hon.
>>
>>6631783
>Don't kid yourself, hon.
I'm not a hon yet.
I'm not going to transition. I'll never be a girl either way. I'll just be gay and find a gay guy with a fetish for calling me a girl and hope that's enough for my dysphoria and/or fetish.
>>
>>6623870
>>6623899

no just no

post-op vaginal care is virtually no different from having a natal vagina, except actually easier in that you don't need pap smears though you do have to dilate regularly
>>
>>6631734
So they can trick men who are into reverse traps/boyish girls.

Well no, actually it's just 3 out of the whole thread who ever got it, and they all had weird genital nulo issues, so if the insurance was covering it, idk why they shouldn't.

The general femgen consensus is that Srs is going too far though.
>>
>>6620429
>>this is why gatekeeping is a good thing.
>It'll only punish femboys and others who are productive in society but just like looking cute.
What's so productive about femboys?
>>
>>6631343
I truly believe Christine is a transgender woman. She may be autistic and suffer from some other mental disabilities, but she is clearly a transgender woman.

During her former, confused days of identifying as a male, she was homophobic, yes. But this was clearly homophobia learned from years of conditioned programming by her parents. Yes, she continues to even this year, display some problematic elements of homophobia, internalized misogyny, and to an extent, a form of internalized transphobia (especially against fellow "pre-op" trans-women.) But that is completely irrelevant. Look at Caitlyn Jenner, she is a literal trainwreck of a human being, and yet the media champions her as the new queen of trans people. Ms. Jenner continues to live her life arrogantly, caring only about what benefits herself. She may be just as mentally ill as Christine, and yet she is still a transwoman nonetheless. And Christine herself is a transwoman!

>>6631737
The thing is, while it seems Christine does have a very abnormal fixation on sexuality (especially considering the amount of super problematic content in the comics authored by her former male gender identity) it is apparent that there was this woman always within her. And through events that have occurred, she awoken this reality to who she really is. I think it is absolutely immoral to question her gender. I believe Bob and Barb are heavily to blame for conditioning this poor woman into being the overall disgusting human that she is, in terms of harboring a plethora of hate. Especially from Bob, who polluted Christine's mind with patriarchal programming of this hyper-masculine perversion. Regardless, outside of who she is as a person, it will never change that is indeed, a transgender woman.

If she believes having stereotypical "female" genitalia will make her feel more like a woman, then I hope she is able to receive a *real* genital reconstruction surgery, and not this current health crisis she undergoing.
>>
File: 1447126607416.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1447126607416.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>>6631800

sad.

>tfw i know you're going to end up killing yrself thinkin like that
>>
>>6618092
>I'd be in there like swimwear.
explain this expression?
>>
>>6631872
>it is apparent that there was this woman always within her.
He was always a kind of person who was susceptible to deciding they wanted to be female. That didn't make it guaranteed he would decide to. It could have gone the other way, less desire to be a woman.
>>
>>6631884
They want to make them uncomfortable by riding up their ass crack at the beach.
>>
>>6631428
>>6631805
>post-op vaginal care is virtually no different from having a natal vagina, except actually easier in that you don't need pap smears though you do have to dilate regularly

A natal vagina doesn't prolapse and have a cock pop out of it again.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 374x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 374x210px
>>6631872
Go to hell obvious shill.

He's a psychotic criminal just like all other hons, the kind that call themselves 'womyn' cause they threw on a dress.

He's got a history of violent, predatory behavior. Criminal men like him, Bruce, Yardley and Stefoknee should be destroyed before they get the chance to hurt more children.

I can only wish the other kid didling monsters would be so kind as to get gangrene like he did.
>>
>>6631882
What do you think I should do?

I want a relationship like cis girls have. I'm not going to get that by transitioning.

I want to be pretty. Transitioning won't give me that.

I want to be openly effeminate and crossdress and have a boyfriend. I only need a boyfriend for that.
>>
>>6631910
That doesn't happen assides from eurotrash shitholles, suggest you stick to something other than your fantasies.
>>
>>6631910
>this is what uninformed people actually believe
laffin hard
>>
>>6631916
>criminal
What crimes have those four committed?
>>
>>6631872
Shauna smith, Shaun please. Shouldn't you worry about posting your bail first?
>>
>>6631937
Bruce killed a mom, stefoknee and Yar stalk children and like to get close and diddle. And Shauna, he's a dyed in the wool pedo like the others only they finally caught him, and with any luck, the other prisoners will utterly destroy him.

All monsters who don't belong on this world.
>>
>>6631872

feel like this is a troll...

anyways, I think Chandler's situation is just too unique and too bizarre to apply normal psychology to, not because they are autistic, but because they are dangerously deluded and possibly schizophrenic, pack in a history of abuse/substandard care by their family and it's just a swirling mass of chaos, disorders and phobias and fetishes whizzing around and bashing/bouncing off each other inside Chandler's poor little greasy head

Chandler is one in 7 billion

now, if I ever met or spoke to them, I would definitely use female pronouns because every human being deserves the basic common decency of being referred to as they are presenting and wish to be called (barring madeup tumblr pronouns)

soo in conclusion, I think it's possible Chandler is trans (of some kind) but it is impossible to be certain and we will never know
>>
>>6631951
Apart from Caitlyn that's speculation, hearsay and predictions.
>>
File: ....png (31KB, 95x110px) Image search: [Google]
....png
31KB, 95x110px
>>6620068
>sex: F
>>
>>6631979
Half of them have been arrested, just how much are you gonna harp about due process.

Lynch mobs are sorely underrated, I was hoping they would've snuffed out a couple of them like Shaun. It would've been a good message to any other portential predator.
>>
>>6631953
Just use him, you monster pandering idiot
>>
>>6631545
Chris has had sex twice now. I believe both times were with a prostitute. Chris being Chris, he heard some of his gal-pals in his lgbt club talking about the importance of sti screening so he's started having sti tests.
>>
File: what even.jpg (30KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
what even.jpg
30KB, 420x408px
>>6631916

apparently somebody got merlested by a hon

was it ur daddy in a dress, did he make you wear a dress too anon?

>tfw this is surely how all hons are created since time immemorial
>>
>>6632006
>someone gets arrested
>that makes them a criminal and they should be lynched
Wrong.
>>
>>6631910
But natal vaginas do prolapse
>>
>>6631989
welcome to a world where trenders crying for no therapy needed won
>>
File: cawk.png (59KB, 863x363px) Image search: [Google]
cawk.png
59KB, 863x363px
>>6631923
>>6631928
>>6632054

lol triggered
>>
>>6631882
>>6631917
Please. Don't just tell me I'm making a mistake without telling me what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>6632073
>2002, elder patient, outdated surgical techniques
Nah, thanks for proving you never got into uni. Poor buddy.
>>
>>6631953
>>anyways, I think Chandler's situation is just too unique and too bizarre to apply normal psychology to, not because they are autistic, but because they are dangerously deluded and possibly schizophrenic, pack in a history of abuse/substandard care by their family and it's just a swirling mass of chaos, disorders and phobias and fetishes whizzing around and bashing/bouncing off each other inside Chandler's poor little greasy head
Yeah

Though I think it's safe to say that he didn't suddenly decide to be a woman and had these feelings for a pretty long time, I was jokingly saying he must be a closet tranny since like forever

That said there are people (particularly detransioners) who had some gender issues for years but ended up being okay with their birth sex once they sorted their stuff with trauma and gender roles and whatnot so it doesn't say much unless we manage to decipher Chris-chan's mind and figure out what exactly is going on there

>>6632073
>srs vaginas being able to prolapse means natal vaginas are unable to prolapse
Man you're so great at logic
>>
File: 1469576310102.jpg (148KB, 882x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469576310102.jpg
148KB, 882x410px
>>6632073
sooo
one case = every case
k
what do the 250 cases of uterovaginal prolaps used in this study say about your idea then ?
also >>6632099
>Nah, thanks for proving you never got into uni. Poor buddy.
>>
>>6631917

idk it's your life, but repression just makes those feelings more powerful

if you're trutrans and not agpscum you will definitely get suicidal at some point by repressing

from my pov as an early-transitioner intersex passing-without-makeup lucky motherfucker, and more importantly as a woman, I would feel disgusted if the man I was with saw me as a fellow man

I have what you want and I got it by transitioning

like, it just seems completely counter-intuitive, you want to be treated as girl, so. you. date a gay guy?? wha

i just don't see it working tbqhfam

there are some UHmazing trans timelines i've seen where people you think would never in a million years pass not only pass but are very attractive, it seems like the majority didn't even need FFS, there is hope anon
>>
>>6632063
Please tell me one thing that makes you any legit than the average femboy?

I mean he'll asides from your potato face and insistence that you're a real girl, I'm having trouble finding a single difference.
>>
>>6632105
Not to mention all the prolapses post hysteroctomy which are more similar to the srs case since uterus plays a part in holding the vagina in place
>>
>>6632113
idk take a pic
>passing
>voice training
>diagnosed by multiple therapists
>identifying female
>lesbian relationship
>srs
>HIV negative

>>6632120
yeah I mean not dilating doesn't even lead to a prolapse per-se , more to a collapse
which can happen in natal women too if their pelvis muscles are weakened
but let's not ruin anons delusions i guess
>>
File: 0004-ChristopherDec1985.jpg (48KB, 281x421px) Image search: [Google]
0004-ChristopherDec1985.jpg
48KB, 281x421px
>>6631953
This. It's impossible to tell what Chris is, there's just too many complicating factors. His brother says that Bob and Barbara were mentally abusive and neglectful, and that Borb would go drinking and leave Chris with an abusive babysitter who did something really bad, resulting in him going mute until he was 7 (his school made him go to speech therapy lessons, Borb had just been trying to bribe CWC to talk by buying him toys). Bob and Borb repeatedly blocked attempts to get CWC transferred to any sort of special needs school. Most of Bob's family and Borb's family have cut off contact (including Chris's half siblings) and think of them both as bad people. His adolescence was filled with doctors dismissing his various obvious mental illnesses as quirks of autism, counsellors being completely useless and at one point teachers being so physically abusive towards Chris that a court case was launched.
That sort of upbringing could easily damage a child for life, so given he's autistic it's frankly surprising he's not worse. Chris is how he is because of a litany of failures in the state social services, education and mental health teams and is a glaring condemnation on how poorly the State of Virginia protects vulnerable children.
It was already too late for Chris when he was discovered online, the trolling probably exacerbated things but as people have observed Chris will continue to do surreal and weird stuff without the need for any outside input from trolls.
>>
>>6632016

i don't bc i don't want to be a monster : o)

>>6632103

this is going to sound tumblry, but much like sexuality has a spectrum, i think gender may be on a (much smaller) spectrum

like lotsa cultures outside the christian west have extra genders

it makes sense to me that some intersex people for example would prefer an androgynous identity, their physical sex falls on a spectrum, why not their identity

transtrenders suck though because they're far too radical and irrational, like the people who say there are a thousand, nay AN INFINITY of gender identities are really fucking things up

i blame the otherkins and furries who created these whacked out hybrid spaceship-coyote-pizza identities, they applied the same logic to gender and just completely exited reality, just fully ejected
>>
>>6632111
>but repression just makes those feelings more powerful
Some things I want but are impossible even with transition. Some things I can get without transition. Where's the repression?

>if you're trutrans and not agpscum
Whenever I ask /lgbt/ if I should transition I'm told I'm AGP. Whenever I said I don't want to transition I'm told I'm going to be a hon.

I can't tell how truetrans/agpscum I am. In some ways I'm more like one, in some I'm more like the other. Maybe I'm the gray in between, maybe I'm either and repressing it.

>I would feel disgusted if the man I was with saw me as a fellow man
I don't want to be seen as a man. But if I can be seen as some kind of androgynous effeminate male who needs to be treated as a woman, I think I could live with that. Male but mostly a woman.

>I have what you want and I got it by transitioning
By early transitioning and being intersex and lucky.

>like, it just seems completely counter-intuitive, you want to be treated as girl, so. you. date a gay guy?? wha
Maybe gay is wrong. But a bi guy? Could I find a bi guy who wants a partner who is a girlfriend but doesn't mind if she's male or female?

>there are some UHmazing trans timelines i've seen where people you think would never in a million years pass not only pass but are very attractive, it seems like the majority didn't even need FFS, there is hope anon
Hoping that I'll be lucky is a mistake. I should do something that is worst is still the best choice. Not transitioning means at worst I don't look like a hon, can still have a boyfriend and can still dress up in my own time.
>>
>>6632103
>srs vaginas being able to prolapse means natal vaginas are unable to prolapse

Who said natal vaginas don't prolapse you illiterate fucking buffoon? What used to be a cock doesn't pop out when they do, though.
>>
>>6632242
>Who said natal vaginas don't prolapse you illiterate fucking buffoon?
>>6631910
>A natal vagina doesn't prolapse
>>
>>6632254
Are neovaginas really as good as being born cis?
>>
>>6632242
Is your issue with the prolapse what the prolapse is made of? Because I think everyone knows that SRS are made of inverted penile tissue, so if you're trying to freak everyone out by saying that a prolapsed SRS vagina is penile tissue popping out you're not going to get very far
>>
>>6632374
can't speak for all given how many different techniques are out there and how heavily it depends on the material / healing
personally my gf and I did a blindfold test with a friend of ours during a threesome and the girl wasn't able to tell the difference be it texture or taste wise
and since my flora was tested and perfectly healthy I assume that there isn't any difference between some post op vaginas and natal ones
>>
>>6632234
>Whenever I ask /lgbt/
lord

that was a fucked up move from the first firing neuron that began processing the cerebral data to create that thought

forchin and /lgbt/ are THE most toxic places on the non-darknet internet and FULL of misinformation

>Where's the repression?
>maybe I'm either and repressing it.

youplayedyourself.gif

but for srs, the fact that you did this is v telling, like you're vacillating between so many levels of denial within a short window of time, v concerning anon

>Maybe I'm the gray in between
i actually think that's reasonable

maybe femboism isn't just a meme

>seen as some kind of androgynous effeminate male who needs to be treated as a woman
>Could I find a bi guy who wants a partner who is a girlfriend but doesn't mind if she's male or female?

that sounds next to impossible if you want a real relationship and not end up with someone you sees you as a fetish fuck doll

like that person ~may~ exist, but good luck finding him and him also turning out to be attractive to you

idk, men tend to be dicks, like if you get into a fight with a bf who treats you like a girl but doesn't see you as a girl, guess what he's likely going to stop doing

i just don't want your bf to destroy your happiness so easily by invalidating the way you feel and want to be treated

a person could SO easily use that as manipulative leverage

>Not transitioning means at worst I don't look like a hon, can still have a boyfriend and can still dress up in my own time.

your fear of hondom is understandable but taken too far

"to not look like a hon i will not transition, rather i will dress up and look like a crossdresser BUT NOT A HON"

like where the hell do you draw the line on that circular logic anon?

like, you'll look like a hon, but won't be a truhon?
>>
>>6632408
Texture and taste wouldn't be my top concerns honestly. But they matter too I guess.
>>
>>6632439
well lookwise the closest to a neutral test I did would be posting it anonym online and my gyn forgetting I was trans at the beginning of the exam
>>
>>6632438
>lord
>that was a fucked up move from the first firing neuron that began processing the cerebral data to create that thought
>forchin and /lgbt/ are THE most toxic places on the non-darknet internet and FULL of misinformation
I can listen to what's said and not get triggered by toxicity or believe every claim.

>youplayedyourself.gif
>but for srs, the fact that you did this is v telling, like you're vacillating between so many levels of denial within a short window of time, v concerning anon
I'm not ruling out repression, but where are the signs?

What I said was less repressed than I am now, anyway. I'd openly have a boyfriend, I'd openly be the more girly one in the relationship, and I'd openly, with him, crossdress.

>i actually think that's reasonable
>maybe femboism isn't just a meme
People want all sort of things. Some, probably including me, want to be feminine and get treated like girls but don't care so much about our physical sex.

But I can't just choose to be physically androgynous. I'm stuck with what T has done to me, and if I transition I'll be stuck with however lucky I get with that too.

>that sounds next to impossible if you want a real relationship and not end up with someone you sees you as a fetish fuck doll
>like that person ~may~ exist, but good luck finding him and him also turning out to be attractive to you
Why will it be so hard?

>idk, men tend to be dicks,
Everyone tends to be dicks. If I was just a gay guy or a cis girl, most men would still be wrong for me in some way. Just like most women will be wrong for me.

>i just don't want your bf to destroy your happiness so easily by invalidating the way you feel and want to be treated
>a person could SO easily use that as manipulative leverage
That could happen in any relationship, whatever my gender and theirs. Only being single forever would save me.
>>
>>6632438
>"to not look like a hon i will not transition, rather i will dress up and look like a crossdresser BUT NOT A HON"
>like where the hell do you draw the line on that circular logic anon?
>like, you'll look like a hon, but won't be a truhon?
Hons think they are real women and resent people who don't treat them like it. I wouldn't and I'd just be grateful when I get treated like one anyway. Hons post gross pictures of themselves in make-up and heels. I wouldn't, I'd just crossdress in private with my boyfriend and know I look gross but just imagine being a pretty girl then and wear guy clothes when I look at myself in the mirror.

I wish I was a beautiful girl with an attractive face and smooth skin. But I don't put makeup on or even shave my legs most of the time. I just crossdress and picture a girl in my head. I don't even feel bad about not having tits or a vagina, even though I wish I was a girl who did. Unless I've repressed that, doesn't that show I don't have dysphoria and shouldn't transition? That's why I think I won't end up being a hon, because what I want from being a girl isn't something I could delude myself into thinking I have the way hons do. By having a boyfriend and dressing up with him I'd have it as much as I can, and not be any closer if I started honing.
>>
>it's a "Larry pretends his inverted penis is indistinguishable from a vagina and he's not actually a Hon inside" thread
>>
>>6627046
Oh hey Chris, glad you could join us
>>
>>6632637
>angry hon comes online
>suddenly my pic and "durr larry" posts across multiple threads
pretty sad tbqh
>>
>>6632689
Lol, you actually fell for the "my doctor asked when my last period was so that means he can't tell I'm trans" trope
Come on
>>
>>6632710
>thinking it qas that
>being so salty ans quickly trying to change topic
sad and salty
>>
>>6632143
Damn. :(
>>
>>6632231
thats kinda like me. I like boys almost exclusively sexually, but I like women sexually and romantically. I have boys and girl clothes in my wardrobe and though i wish i had a more fem appearance im ok with my boy bod. i really dont care about pronouns and lables, and i think if youre truly "fluid" then you shouldnt care about stupid shit like that.
>>
>>6631737
In a sense, yes. It's still possible for one to believe they experience dysphoria and would benefit from transitioning when in reality they would not.

In the case of Chris Chan his whole life is an ongoing trainwreck, where there could be some benefit to him transitioning but it's so hard to tell what's even going on and whether hp understands what he's experiencing and the consequences of his actions. For anyone else I'd say the person in question is the best judge of their feelings and what they should do, but in this case I don't thing Chris Chan actually knows what the fuck he's doing, and the speculations of anons are in some ways better than his own judgement.
>>
>>6631884
It rhymes
>>
>>6631953
>every human being deserves the basic common decency of being referred to as they are presenting and wish to be called
I don't understand the general population's hierarchy of mankind
In my mind, being referred to as "human" is literally as low as a human can get without being actually subhuman, and the rest is various levels of familiarity
So while I would agree that all people deserve dignity and respect, not all humans actually deserve dignity and respect, they just get it because apparently no one agrees with my perception of humanity
Side note, somewhere along the years and years of milking this lolcow for every drop of its miserable, self-defeating existence, it fell to something subhuman and I actually feel no empathy with the vermin creature known as Chris-Chan
>>
>>6633687

Hi A-Log.
>>
Side note, despite my beliefs on humanity I am morally opposed to eugenics and still trying to figure out the intricacies of euthanasia
Because I wouldn't trust anyone to have that authority and I don't want it myself
>>6633711
I don't get the reference but I feel safe in assuming that was an insult
>>
>>6633632
>It's still possible for one to believe they experience dysphoria
There is no "believing they experience dysphoria". Dysphoria is the belief.

>and would benefit from transitioning when in reality they would not.
That could be said of anyone trans.
>>
File: Cape.png (981KB, 1286x958px) Image search: [Google]
Cape.png
981KB, 1286x958px
>>6632678
that's not chris moron. 100% guaranteed he doesn't come here, why the fuck would he? even he's smart enough to know 4chang is totally irrelevant
>>
>>6633794
>There is no "believing they experience dysphoria". Dysphoria is the belief.
Not really, if you misunderstand what the term means it's possible to believe you experience gender dysphoria without actually experiencing it

Say, a guy likes wearing girly clothes from time to time, and is perfectly fine with being male physically and socially, but somehow got never exposed to the idea of cross-dressing, believes liking female clothes must be a symptom of gender dysphoria because he has seen a trans person wear female clothes on TV and it's the closest thing to his case he has seen in other people

This literal scenario probably doesn't happen anymore in the western world, but you still occasionally get similarly confused people transhelp general and similar places
>>
>>6636067
That's just not knowing what dysphoria is. It's not thinking you have what dysphoria is.
>>
File: CHRIS_IN_SNOW.jpg (1MB, 1254x1296px) Image search: [Google]
CHRIS_IN_SNOW.jpg
1MB, 1254x1296px
>>6636890
Chris used to freak out at his "duck" long before the TomGirl saga started, and his Sonichu works featured an idealised female alter-ego (amongst other things).
If a trans-woman was autistic and had neglectful and abusive parents who instilled in him a fear and hatred for anything LGBT and until relatively later on in life had never even heard about "transgender", what would they be like? Probably something a bit like Chris.
(jannies chris is wearing skin coloured underwear in this photo so it's blue board safe)
>>
Not sure if this has been posted yet but, this is a video of him "masturbating" with it. He clearly is irritating it further, and I caution you, do -not- watch this if you have a weak stomach, because pus comes out at the end. A lot of it.

The point: he's clearly not understanding the seriousness or reality of the situation and is just making the wound worse and worse by aggravating it over and over. This is sickening, I really wish I could do something to stop him, I never wanted him to wind up killing himself or seriously injuring himself doing what he likes to do. This has gone too far, and it stopped being funny a long time ago.

NSFW as fuck link, also watch at your own risk, I'd describe it as one of the most vomit-inducing things I've ever seen online:
https://my.mixtape.moe/tgguzy.webm
>>
>>6637620
I hope it kills him. He gives the earth a bad name.
>>
>>6637620
Webm is not of chris and have been around before the unclit saga
>>
>>6637626
Think what you will, it's no skin off my back. I just can't help but watch in horror as this man destroys himself.
>>
File: american proofster.png (20KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
american proofster.png
20KB, 555x555px
>>6637654
I'm sorry but I must demand proofs.
>>
>>6637667
if you're such a new fag lurk more
also the guy in the webm is hairier, has no nail polish and his hole is where his dick should be. Chris still has his duck-pickle
>>
>>6637667
said video is older than your 4chan-career
>>
>>6637626
He has enough people following him that he almost certainly will wind up getting an ambulance called
>>
>>6637667
siiiiiiiigh
http://imgur.com/Af2fnuJ
it's not chris. also the wound is clearly in the wrong place, and that's cum, not pus. this is a man who has had his penis removed but apparently is still able to cum (balls inside, or on testosterone), you can tell from the spasms that it's not just pus bubbling out
>>
>>6637555
>If a trans-woman was autistic and had neglectful and abusive parents who instilled in him a fear and hatred for anything LGBT
Don't you mean 'instilled in her'?

You're assuming he's trans from the start, instead of asking would someone raised this way become 'trans'?
>>
>>6637764
My bad, I'm so used to calling Chris-chan "he".
Tbqh I don't know if Chris is trans or not, but I'm not discounting the possibility. Chris is just too nuts to really be able to call it.
>>
>>6631848
Can you please elaborate on "genital nulo issues?" Thanks.
>>
File: shit was so cash.jpg (45KB, 600x622px) Image search: [Google]
shit was so cash.jpg
45KB, 600x622px
>>6637690
I doubt that video is over 10 years old. When I was first browsing this shithole odds are you were in elementary school. After about 2 years of browsing this place became such shit that I and all the other oldfags basically left. I return here only for this relatively new board, for very niche discussion, and even then most of it is kids like yourself being total retards who need to be exterminated for the benefit of all mankind.

This place has no similarities between now and its origin. I left for a long time, shit was so cash bro.
>>
>>6638206
If you hate it here so much, maybe you should leave
>>
>>6638222
But then where will I go for effortless trolling of retarded kids?
>>
>>6632438
>>6632523
>>6632570
anon?
>>
>Chris-chan
>trans

Doesn't he just think that transitioning will help him hook up with lesbians?
>>
File: never ever.jpg (75KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
75KB, 675x1024px
>>6631545
DAILY REMINDER IF YOU HAVENT HAD SEX EVEN CHRIS CHAN BEAT YOU TO IT
>>
>>6637906
As in effeminate twinks who 'identify' as guys but take blockers or hormones and have some weird compulsion to mutilate their genitals.

Like the limb stuff only crotch.

Getting Srs seemed like a less dangerous route than paying some shady back ally dude to outright mutilate them.
>>
IS THIS REAL????
>>
>>6639153
if you look at a lot of his early work it shouldn't be too surprising. all the "gay is degeneracy" type stuff and "i'd sooner transition to be a woman than be gay"
autism is a helluva drug
>>
If Chris dies this year I'm quitting 2016.
>>
File: 1465679859051.jpg (71KB, 390x750px) Image search: [Google]
1465679859051.jpg
71KB, 390x750px
>>6639756
>PSH is dead
>>
>>6639756
TRY TO ACT FROM A POINT OF LOVE IN YOUR GODDAMN HEART IN ALL THINGS!

I know this is just people being clever, but I've hooked up with M/W in their late 20's, early 30's that were virgins (some minor EXP sometimes), they were all cool motherfuckers, two had some past trauma, but they were all cool. The sex wasn't amazing at first but they all just needed a little practice, and most of them are now my buddies, and moving on with life. One is becoming a kinda lifetime partner now; I hope.

Try and enjoy life, and don't get so worked up ya'll, fuck if you got raped, try to get therapy and stay the away from toxic family members/friends. TAKES TIME!

Form a social circle, church, book club, whatever. Try to help other people and it opens doors. Form a good goal for your life, a story you can tell people. Even a short one like: I'm working on going for my dream job, or publishing a book, getting my art out there, finishing my accounting degree, something that gives you a bit of a life narrative. Once a week even if you're depressed try and form some connections.

If you're ugly, exercise, then get to a good place in your life so people enjoy your company. Then find somebody who is slightly slutty like me. Sluts be here yo.

FFS learn where planned parenthood is, and what your health insurance is for testing, and buy some protection. Don't drink a whole lot because you're nervous, have one beer or nurse one glass of wine at most when hooking up for the first time, don't whiskey dick/clit yourself. Nitrile gloves are cheap lesbos! 100 $10! You can make a dental dam outta condoms.

There are good condoms out there, get one that actually fucking fits, all these 6-inch boys out there getting 4-5incher condoms that are too fucking tight for their dicks, choking their pleasure. Go read up on how to measure that shit, I had to spend about $75 bucks on a wide selection of condoms before I found some that were a good size+pleasure+safety combo.

CHRIS DID IT SO CAN YOU!
>>
lol the trannies on kiwi farms calling chris "she" lol honesty you would let that DUDE into a dyke bar? jebus christ!
>>
>>6641105
don't waste your good advices on this shit thread
>>
>>6643556

Bullshit, anyone calling him she there is immediately mocked.
>>
File: ChrisChan_SU.png (111KB, 1649x2301px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisChan_SU.png
111KB, 1649x2301px
>>6643556
nobody there is doing that
>>
>>6638206
>I-I'm an oldfag! R-really guys!
>posts the most well-known, not-that-old meme next to navy seals
>le elementary school meme

21 year old (at max) fuckboy/girl/tranny detected repeating generic history it read on Knowyourmeme.

kysfgt
>>
File: Idownloadedthisfromknowyourmeme.jpg (435KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
Idownloadedthisfromknowyourmeme.jpg
435KB, 600x791px
>>6644094
The problem with the old meme metric is that it's not very reliable. A committed newfag who wants to look like an oldfag can research the stuff and get it together. Case in point, I don't think I've seen anyone use cockmongler in years but all I needed to do was google "old memes" -> first result was ED with a list of old memes -> google the name of the meme if there's not a good picture to hand -> first result on google images is know your meme.
I was kinda hoping for that fucking cat, but that's not actually on the page. But again, all a newfag has to do is select the words, right click and then click google and they'll know the meme.
Anyway, he is a newfag because that video is ancient.
>>
File: 12535123.png (17KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
12535123.png
17KB, 300x181px
>>6614444
>she
>>
File: 1434052796260.gif (489KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
1434052796260.gif
489KB, 500x254px
>>6615657
>them
>they

You fucking moronic trannies literally are shown evidence of someone autistically harming themselves in a psychotic burst of insane stupidity and you LITERALLY CHOOSE TO VALIDATE IT. It's like saying "Yes, Timmy, the voices are real."

Everyone here bending the English language to refer to someone with a Y chromosome as anything other than "he" is only doing so because acknowledging that Chris-Chan is a literally insane delusional sperglord would mean realising that you are too for participating in the exact. same. delusion.
>>
>>6644457
I'd rather call Chris-Chan "it" but then people look at me like I'm weird
>>
>>6632234
You could get a hyper masculine gay ftm who will treat you like his babygirl

I've always wanted an effeminate boyfriend to open doors for and treat like a princess ;_;
>>
>>6644923
That would also solve the problem of not having a vagina for my boyfriend to fuck. But he'd be smaller than me and cuddling wouldn't make me feel small and safe like a big guy would.
>>
>>6644833
>Worried about being weird due to word choice in a thread about a hon who thinks it magically grew a vagina

You don't have anything to worry about
>>
>>6613304

Just your run of the mill typical faggot like the rest of you cancerous "humans". Go kill yourselves faggots. :3
>>
>>6647524
that's the goal
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.